1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PLEASE REVIEW: Recently out of BETA - Online Shopping and Price Comparison Website

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Geezertd, Jun 9, 2010.

Hi all,

We have recently pushed our website, http://www.seewhosells.com , out of BETA into live mode. If I could get any feedback regarding functionality, site layout, color schemes, item listings or any other functionality issues it would be greatly appreciated.

Geezertd, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  2. oregonthunder2

oregonthunder2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The design looks good. I was a little annoyed when I looked up camcorders and seen nothing but video recorder players and not camcorders. I like the little bit of AJAX used on the site. Too many no image available coming up..you should encode it so if their is no image it will drop down. Too many accessories popping up in main channels. They need a channel of their own.

oregonthunder2, Jun 9, 2010 IP
    Geezertd likes this.
  3. Geezertd

Geezertd Guest

Best Answers:
    This is EXACTLY the kind of feedback I am looking for. Very specific and constructive. I will forward it on to our programmers. Thank you. :cool:

Geezertd, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  4. l3x

l3x Peon

Best Answers:
    It looks good :D
    Clearly design with not very attractive colour, It look like a big online store :)
    Hope you can sell more and more products :D

l3x, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  5. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your designer gets to the point straight away and you actually dissect the motives one may or may not have toward implementing the chore before them. You do make your reader think and this in itself is a great thing to achieve. Reading and thinking and buying; to elicit a response of this nature is indeed a feat accomplished. And the wonderful pictures just add an extra magic to your site.

China_girl, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  6. articleauthor

articleauthor Member

Best Answers:
    Your site looks great nice colours all round but the home page is still trying to load images for a long time afterwards.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2010
    articleauthor, Jun 12, 2010 IP
  7. Serious Workers

Serious Workers Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The design of your looks, I am just unclear about one thing. Is this a site sells product or it is a online shopping reviews site?

Serious Workers, Jun 12, 2010 IP
  8. Ronald_s

Ronald_s Peon

Best Answers:
    A very honest site I have used before, that doesn't pester you after is http://www.searchwebapp.com which has a wide range of camparisons available and is certainly one of the best

Ronald_s, Aug 9, 2010 IP