1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Unique SEO quality writing service available here

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by emiley, Jun 9, 2010.

Good day DP Members,

We are a team of 3 passionate article writers and here to offer our services for a very low price. We all have been writing articles in past and have researched enough to stay up with the SE requirements. Our articles have ranked very well so far.

Live Samples can be provided on request.

We can write articles on almost any/every topic. We are confident that we can bring great results through our experience and expertise. We can 'reverse engineer' or write unique fresh SEO/keyword targeted content, its your call.

Right now we are taking 'article writing' projects to gain some momentum at DP, so our prices are extremely resonable. Please go through the complete details below to see what we are offering:

Technical Aspects: 100% unique Search Engine Optimized fresh articles. Reverse Engineered Articles and Article Re-writing services also available.

Special Packages:
    10 articles | 500 words | $35
    20 articles | 500 words | $70
    30 articles | 500 words | $95

Turnaround Time: For a set of 10 articles, 2 to 3 days. We research on each and every article, find performing keywords and then write a draft copy which is finally given the shape of a 'beautifuly crafted article'. We stamp our performance and enjoy the success of our clients.

This offer is subjected to 'First come first serve'.Thanks for the time you spared to read this thread. Looking forward to add success to your eBusiness!

Regards,
    Emiley

emiley, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  2. fren99

fren99 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, i'm interested in 20 health related articles writing. Please PM me if you are interested in my job. :)

Thank you.

fren99, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  3. jessica12

jessica12 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Emiley, sent you PM. Waiting for your response. TIA :)

jessica12, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  4. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Looks pretty good.

Can you PM me with some samples?

GuruCreation, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  5. jurgissp

jurgissp Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi there...I need very talented plus fast articles writer. I just pick 1-2 writers who can deliver the best rate and can guarantee me very fast work. I'm looking for high quality (100% unique and high quality English!!!) writers for those of my blogs! This is for long term business mate.

I'll take every month about 20-30 articles for 300-500 words per article that relate to this niche:

1) Automotive
    2) all insurance types, health, live, automotive

Please send PM your details as below:

1) Your rate for 300-500 words
    2) Capability of time to write for 20-30 articles
    3) What's your expertise niche
    4) Paypal id only!!!
    5) Email for contact. I prefer we can contact by Skype.
    6) Give me your blog/site/ezinearticles profile so that I can go through your writing quality. I don't want sample articles because people will think that I'am collecting the artilces!!!

Ps: Please don't give me high rate such as $2-5 per article. Surely I don't interested with that . I have tight budget for this project.

Pps: Please don't reply this thread just wanna to say that 'I just PM you' or 'I can give you best price' or 'PM me if you interested' and etc if you really interested with this business!!!

Ppps: Please don't ask me the price , you fix it!!!

Thanks,

JSP

jurgissp, Jun 21, 2010 IP