1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Wave

Discussion in 'Google' started by HighRankingSEO, Jun 22, 2009.

1. diagurzula

diagurzula Guest

Best Answers:
    Google Wave is an amazing service available to people to maximize the pleasure of communication and collaboration. Basically, an online tool, Google Wave provides a number of opportunities to utilize richly formatted text, photos, videos, maps during your working hours on computer.

diagurzula, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  2. roopajyothi

roopajyothi Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have a Google Wave Account and Google Wave Sandbox account from Nov 2009 but never used that :)

roopajyothi, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  3. assins

assins Peon

Best Answers:
    When I saw the video about google wave 3-4 months ago I was equally excited as the OP!! However, I haven't really followed it up since then. It seems like the general consensus is that it will boost the social media & web 2.0 sites that are already successful. Although, When I first viewed the video my initial feeling was the exact opposite. I feel like it will give the twitters, facebooks ect.. a run for their money. That opinion also comes from my knowledge of how much google likes to compete.

I dont know which affect do you guys think google wave will produce?

assins, Jun 9, 2010 IP