1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Major position drop

Discussion in 'SEO' started by jim25, Jun 6, 2010.

My 3 top keywords have been dropped from positon 3 on first page to middle of page 2 it happened yeterday, I have seen the buzz about a lot of sites losing page rank although my own hasnt lost any, just serps for the 3 keywords, at first I thought it was a penalty but other keywords are still ranking top. So is my drop related to backlinks from other sites losing pr?

jim25, Jun 6, 2010 IP
  2. Discreetromance

Discreetromance Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear,
    As you say that your another keyword are remain same place but another 3 keyword are loosing his place so may be in previous day you are not sensior with your that 3 keywords and another competitor get your position and at last your keywords lost his rank. it's also depend that in which type of competition be running on that keyword so you have to mention keywords and domain then i can observe more things.

Discreetromance, Jun 6, 2010 IP
  3. Nohel

Nohel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    have they been fluctuating between page 1 and two in the past couple months? Slight fluctuations is normal...just keep an eye on it. If it's been steady, the PR update probably had something to do with it...

Nohel, Jun 6, 2010 IP
  4. SEOcompany123

SEOcompany123 Peon

Best Answers:
    google has change his algorithm this is not only your problem maximum sites going through this so change your seo strategies for better ranking

SEOcompany123, Jun 8, 2010 IP