1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can we trust on keyword suggestion tools only?

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by xprtwalk, Jun 4, 2010.

Is it possible just make trust on the suggestions coming from a particular keyword tool?

There are various keyword tools in the market that are helping the users for selecting the appropriate keywords for there websites. But can we only go for that when we are launching a website with his own desire and dream.

Which one is the most reliable keyword suggestion tool you use always and think reliable. Do you not think it is just for what and we can not be totally depends on that.

Let me know your views and your favorite keyword suggestion tool and the the suggestion provided is only the last milestone for you.

Thanks

xprtwalk, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  2. hospitaleracha

hospitaleracha Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think the most important keyword tool is the common sense ;-) oh, and RTFM also! But jokes aside, keyword research is as much an art form as a science. I use a lot of keyword tools and I always cross-check my findings amongst different tools before embarking into a major project. If two or more tools tell me "profitable and low competition" I go for it. SY

hospitaleracha, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  3. xprtwalk

xprtwalk Peon

Best Answers:
    Ya that's would be preferred, common sense to the grass hood level of the thinking of a visitor. We have not to depends only on the tools, take the suggestion and check on the best competition going on. Bu how we decide the authenticity?

xprtwalk, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  4. fahadkhan14

fahadkhan14 Member

Best Answers:
    Dear friend xprtwalk! It is true that we should trust completely on keyword research tools but only in that sense to know the search volume of the keywords which is a very important factor.

fahadkhan14, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  5. xprtwalk

xprtwalk Peon

Best Answers:
    Right and well said, we can concern that in the sense for checking the actual search volume and traffic, popularity of that particular keyword and it helps to choose the right and targeted keywords for the website. But the right way to choose your targeted keywords, it's still blank.....

xprtwalk, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  6. fahadkhan14

fahadkhan14 Member

Best Answers:
    ok I tell you. Whenever you choose targeted keywords for your site, always keep the following 3 points in your mind:

1. They have strong relevancy to your site. Means your content should be very supportive to them.
    2. They have relatively high search volume. Means keywords that people are actually looking for.
    3. They have relatively low competition. Means keywords that have little bit small number of search results.

fahadkhan14, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  7. xprtwalk

xprtwalk Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear Friend, you are saying true to make a strong relevancy to your site as using the keyword density in your content for your targeted keywords using the LSI technique.

But if we would choose the high competitive keywords with a huge search volume for a new website than it would be very difficult to make visible that with a short period of time in the search engines.

In 3rd point as you are saying relatively low competition means using the low phrases keywords, but it's not possible to see high search volume on that keywords. Both are apart, when you would check the real competition on the keywords in Google with a command than your would see that high search volume and less competition can not walk together. You can check a keyword showing high search volume but in reality after checking that is not in actually, it's coming just by phrases only.

xprtwalk, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  8. miserman

miserman Member

Best Answers:
    well that is the same question which is in my mind. I mostly use Google adwords tool and i think it is the best which tells us about the competition and the demand of specific keyword. But still i m not getting the desire results and i dont know what to do further. Just keep trying

miserman, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  9. zipdrive

zipdrive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I always found overture data to be very reliable
    pity it is no-longer free:(

zipdrive, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  10. fahadkhan14

fahadkhan14 Member

Best Answers:
    Then what do you decide when don't find your desired result?

fahadkhan14, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  11. ace.tuku

ace.tuku Peon

Best Answers:
    Like the "tool" itself says its a Keyword "suggestion" tool.
    Tools are meant to give you suggestions only. They would present some data along with it to support their suggestion. Its up to you whether you incorporate them or not.
    Remember if a keyword clicks for me does not click for you then its not that the keyword did not work. It could be a weak landing page being used by you as one of the reason.

So, I'd recommend to split testing all suggested keywords before you make your "final" list and stick with it.

ace.tuku, Jun 6, 2010 IP
  12. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    no you cannot.

The reason is that google is a very DYNAMIC system and sometimes the results given from keyword research software can vary.
    You always need to double-check your results with the real results in Google - and also do the testing a few times on different days.

GeorgR., Jun 7, 2010 IP
  13. KimiGermany

KimiGermany Peon

Best Answers:
    To me, No. Because I notice most of post rank high when i write naturally too.

KimiGermany, Jun 7, 2010 IP
  14. wqamar

wqamar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i found big difference with google and other keyword tools for some keyword.

wqamar, Jun 8, 2010 IP
  15. rypher21

rypher21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    we shouldnt just rely on them...but also we need to use our brain to think of how to best out of what you already have

rypher21, Jun 8, 2010 IP
  16. Mike_slough

Mike_slough Peon

Best Answers:
    Google keywords tool is best to other keywords tools.

Mike_slough, Jun 8, 2010 IP
  17. xprtwalk

xprtwalk Peon

Best Answers:
    Ya and this is the fact, we just take suggestions, but can't be totally depends on that thing, it is naturally to use your skills and to choose the appropriate targeted keywords for your website.

xprtwalk, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  18. Mike_slough

Mike_slough Peon

Best Answers:
    What is the best keywords suggestion tool?

Mike_slough, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  19. Maganom

Maganom Peon

Best Answers:
    We should not say that some tools are the best and some are not, because it is our nature: if some keyword tool helps some one greatly and he has no problems with it as a software, as a tool in general, if he likes its design, if he compared the stats from it with the original one from Google for example - he will tell that this tool is the best, but only for him.

Here is a small review from some blog found as an example of how the keyword tool should may be look like

Maganom, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  20. kaylatahzan

kaylatahzan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Keyword sugestion by google keyword only sob!

kaylatahzan, Jun 15, 2010 IP