1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tool for finding long tail keywords and keywords

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by bebe123, Jun 5, 2010.

Or tips ?

Thanks,
    Stefan

bebe123, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  2. iwilberin5

iwilberin5 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the best tool is Google keyword tool and it's free, and recently they just change their interface. just type a keyword phase such as " how to cure hemorrhoids" and it will show you related keywords by relevance. Pick top 10-15 from the list, and those could be a great LSI keywords. Just my thought :)

iwilberin5, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  3. ace.tuku

ace.tuku Peon

Best Answers:
    I always believe that if you need to run a successful and profitable web site then you must research your keywords before you burn up your cash reserves. The free tool from Google only shows content from its own adwords bidders. However, there is not much options for you but to manually research all keywords using that tool. There are a few tools only with hefty monthly fees of $300 per month. Being a noob/beginner it may turn out to be expensive for you.

ace.tuku, Jun 6, 2010 IP
  4. CJ.Online

CJ.Online Peon

Best Answers:
    The Google Keyword Tool works wonders, also, if you want to get more keyword ideas, try using the Google Wonder Wheel. I absolutely love it. It works wonders for me. :)

CJ.Online, Jun 6, 2010 IP
  5. magda

magda Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you've got a site that's already up and running and getting traffic, hittail.com is a very good tool for extracting your longtail hits.

magda, Jun 6, 2010 IP
  6. Maganom

Maganom Peon

Best Answers:
    Google keyword tool external is a good one. But I will not give you long tail keywords :( Usually it provides only one-two long keywords max. But tha's not enought. Google stats is based on advertisers (adwords), so it is better to use some keyword databases, like in this post of Marketroid http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1732751#post14405693

Maganom, Jun 17, 2010 IP