1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Clickbank Marketing Strategy?..

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by DTForecast, Jun 3, 2010.

I've been marketing clickbank products for a few years now with mixed results... some efforts raked in really nice gains and some really cr*ppy. I want to hear from other members what unique marketing strategies they use... I've used sites like Hubpages, Squidoo with minimal traffic/success... was more successful on Listofthe,com but i'd like to hear from others what methods they use.

DTForecast, Jun 3, 2010 IP
  2. Jess English

Jess English Member

Best Answers:
    most of the methods work if you do it right.

i made some money with blogspot/ezinearticles 1 year old,

Jess English, Jun 3, 2010 IP
  3. donnagrace

donnagrace Peon

Best Answers:
    I prefer article marketing through ezinearticles and articlebase, then linking my articles to my website for some link juice.

donnagrace, Jun 3, 2010 IP
  4. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    At a certain level (if you have a budget) I guess everyone's tempted to try all methods out there..

Article marketing is one of the easiest ways to start generating some sales (for the starting affiliate), I've been in this game for a while now and can tell you guys a few things:

Article marketing costs (it's nowhere near being a FREE way to generate traffic). Whilst time is money, article marketing is not a FREE way to generate traffic in fact there isn't such thing.

I'd recommend starting off with 3/4 articles daily if you can write more do so, the more articles you've got out there the more traffic/sales you'll generate on the long run. Imagine having 100 - 150 articles out there each and every month / traffic and sales will easily build up.

TIP (You can distribute the same article to another 5/6 article directories/web 2.0 sites) that'll be some extra traffic/sales for you. Don't worry about dupe content, most of my duplicate articles are constantly generating traffic and sales :)

I've mentioned about this FREE GUIDE on article marketing before and for everyone that is just starting off / or having tough times with article marketing it's a solid book that you HAVE to read. Other than article marketing you start off with SEO but not before learning the basic principles of SEO -- head to [B]http://www.seobook.com/[/B] ...

I know most people will give up (99% - for various excuses), however you can easily scale things up and make a buck with article marketing alone. (It does require efforts).

Best
    Al.

evelinawilliams007, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  5. GrandRoyal

GrandRoyal Member

Best Answers:
    Write unique articles and submit them to ezinearticles and create or rewrite unique content from the same article.

Submit these articles to other article directories.
    Also post them on free web pages.

GrandRoyal, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  6. nab

nab Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you drive traffic to a squeeze page or a sales page?

nab, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  7. ExpertForumGuy

ExpertForumGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have to agree with Al, you may want to start with article marketing, I usually never have time, but when I get it started I usually earn some extra cash.

It does take alot of effort though, but this whole internet marketing thing does; you either have to spend alot of time or spend alot of money. I've seen that.

ExpertForumGuy, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  8. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    article marketing and SEO.

GeorgR., Jun 4, 2010 IP
  9. jadgekumar

jadgekumar Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Nab,
    If you permit me to add something.
    Most of the things in IM are trial and error = success. Keep trying until you know which one works the best.
    1. Some people use squeeze pages and believe me most of the people are not comfortable with providing their best email add. , what they provide is create n Forget (CnF) one and it's not going to help your aweber account in any sense.
    2. If your title is really great, followed by subtitle and then a loud call to action. And you have some great free bonuses that make people say wow... Then go for it.
    3. Otherwise, just cloak your aff. link and send people directly on the sales page.
    Thanks,
    Good luck

jadgekumar, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  10. kiduka

kiduka Peon

Best Answers:
    Theres always PPC, aside from Adwords Yahoo is also a good place for targeted PPC traffic. But you will need a good quality landing page to convert buyers

kiduka, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  11. secrets2010

secrets2010 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hubpages, Squidoo? I think its better to use ezine articles to get more traffic and make more sales...

secrets2010, Jun 6, 2010 IP
  12. mattpayne777

mattpayne777 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Go with the less known search engines like 7 search or even facebook and use long tail keywords that have less competition....make your keywords good enough so that when a person clicks on them that there is a high chance of them buying....basically the more detailed your keywords are the better chance they will buy the product.

mattpayne777, Jun 7, 2010 IP
  13. nurlaela

nurlaela Active Member

Best Answers:
    make niche website and promote by PPC

nurlaela, Jun 8, 2010 IP
  14. jond

jond Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As most mentioned here, you could start with article marketing and lead them from article(via resource box) to a squeeze page. Another option is to test with ppc and if sales come in, builda site around it and get some seo traffic.

jond, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  15. Faclez

Faclez Peon

Best Answers:
    Article marketing, SEO, and PPC and PPV,

But before any of that you need to know your product and know your customers, if you are unable to communicate why someone should buy the product, you already lost.

Once you have a good pitch then you can scale up. I usually do it in this order

Build my landing page, drive traffic via PPC - some things convert, some don't. Once I know something converts, I continue to article marketing and SEO

Once my PPC, SEO and Article are in place, I move to PPV and see if I can pick up some additional traffic.

Faclez, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  16. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    firstly make sure your site has good content as well as appearance...

then go for article marketting and get some backlinks until you get a decent pagerank.
    after that observe the organic traffic to your site and constantly upgrade your conent......

aim for this goal......and so you will be having great profit with no investment and then go for ppc advertising

the strategy depends on person to person regarding his availibility of time and money...you may be hearing better strategies but that will require high money.in this you can achieve THE MINIMUM THRESHOLD of earning by sacrificing only and only time

laxman363, Jun 12, 2010 IP
  17. alex06291

alex06291 Peon

Best Answers:
    Promote it into forum find forum related to your products and just answer the question in forum

alex06291, Jul 1, 2010 IP
  18. aeroz1

aeroz1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If I may add, using long tail keywords is very important if you're into article marketing or so-called bum marketing. I use free sources like Google keyword tool and the free version of Market Samurai.

aeroz1, Jul 3, 2010 IP
  19. iter

iter Peon

Best Answers:
    hi guys.. from the post you all , i can mak conclusion here, the most important good content which can attract buyer and marketing strategy.... yet im very very new to CB... less than a wekk.. still working round and round learning to be success in CB.

here are one of my blog hXXp://mustgeteasyloan.blogspot.com... you can view my first post... it just few days.... just give some comment or suggestions what should i do and what i shouldn't do.

iter, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  20. dustea

dustea Peon

Best Answers:
    article marketing through ezinearticles and articlebase, I think it's the best way to promote products.

dustea, Jul 9, 2010 IP