1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Reports all screwed up.

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by MarktheDude, Jun 4, 2010.

I logged into my account roughly a week ago and noticed that Amazon took nearly half of my commissions away.

I've been with Amazon for the last three months and this is the first issues I've had with them.

Has anyone else noticed anything goofy with their rankings? The associates board had been blowing up with others reporting the same issue.

Here is a link to some of the board threads.

Here

And

Here

Disclaimer for all who read this:
    No I did not order through my own links, nor did I have family or friends or business associated order through my links.

My sites are in full compliance with Amazons Associates TOS so there is no dock on my sites sales for such issues.

MarktheDude, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  2. Qizzle

Qizzle Peon

Best Answers:
    Call Amazon... We don't represent them here.

Qizzle, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  3. MarktheDude

MarktheDude Active Member

Best Answers:
    I know this isn't a place where people such as yourself, would represent Amazon. I'm asking if anyone else has had this issue here on DP. This way if someone has and has received a solution from an Amazon support member that they could share the information. The Amazon boards have been of no real help since this issue is fairly new.

MarktheDude, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  4. kiduka

kiduka Peon

Best Answers:
    Doesn't Amazon take off comission if the customer returns the products

kiduka, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  5. nihangshah

nihangshah Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Can you post your reports over here? Where exactly did Amazon screw up?

In order or earning reports?

nihangshah, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  6. MarktheDude

Best Answers:
    Yeah they do, but my reports don't indicate the nearly 200 people did returns. I do have a return but there's only one person with a return.

MarktheDude, Jun 6, 2010 IP
  7. MarktheDude

Best Answers:
    I don't have screenshots of what happened before the glitch, and I'm kicking myself for it now. Basically here is what happened. May 30th my reports were fine, then I logged in the 31st and my shipped orders then were cut in off with my orders still the same. Then June 1st everything was cut in half and everything was and has been fully screwed up since then. I'm still in contact with their customer support but no light at the end of the tunnel yet.

MarktheDude, Jun 6, 2010 IP