1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I have $800 to invest

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Hazza18, Jun 3, 2010.

Hello all, i have $800 to invest online and im looking for some advise on what would be the recommended way to use it. I dont have any websites currently so would basically be starting from scratch. Any help would be much appreciated!

Hazza18, Jun 3, 2010 IP
  2. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    You know what, I wouldn't waste it. I don't know what kind of skills you have, but take your time. Develop a website you are interested in that is potentially profitable. I would put at least 50% into the marketing side of it, if not more. Taking your time and outsourcing to the right people will keep costs down.

PHPGator, Jun 3, 2010 IP
  3. MarTh-

MarTh- Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Research a lot about how to successfully invest and develop into a website. There are a lot of freelance article and forum development services out there that can make a good turn around investment.

MarTh-, Jun 3, 2010 IP
  4. BizDetail

BizDetail Peon

Best Answers:
    Get an idea/business plan, spend $50-100 on hosting and domain, an go to work!

BizDetail, Jun 3, 2010 IP
  5. Jess English

Jess English Member

Best Answers:
    you can buy a profit-making website in flippa/dp

Jess English, Jun 3, 2010 IP
  6. ghyper.com

ghyper.com Peon

Best Answers:
    give it to me :D

ghyper.com, Jun 3, 2010 IP
  7. Krayzie

Krayzie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well it realy depends on your skill level.I will suggest first to pick an niche buy domin + hosting and build up your site and see how that works out.After you have your site up you can always invest in some link buiding ti bribg more traffic to your site or you could just buy traffic.But if i were you i will do that myself first and see how that goes and save the money for other projects.

Krayzie, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  8. markic.matkic

markic.matkic Peon

Best Answers:
    The best and the easiest way to lose money is to invest into something that you do not know. Stick to what you know.

markic.matkic, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  9. Ben Reeves

Ben Reeves Member

Best Answers:
    In my opinion the best way to make money online is Services. Like said above, I don't know your qualifications, so depending on what knowledge on the web you have you could do more :)

Good luck!

Ben Reeves, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  10. wallie1233

wallie1233 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Imo,hired expert to teach and learnt the skill before you jumped without Parachute.....knowledge is everything

wallie1233, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  11. MrSparrow

MrSparrow Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would give 200$ to a supper affiliate in exchange for a profitable keyword which has a ROI of at least 2-300%.
    I would then invest the remaining 600$ into PPC over an over again until it's not profitable anymore.

Simple, no site, no SEO, no hassle.

MrSparrow, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  12. papayamilkshake

papayamilkshake Peon

Best Answers:
    What do you have in mind first?
    That may help you get a head start and we can give you some pointers based on your initial thoughts too :)
    Its best to explore what people are doing online here in forums, or look around at people's website and see what (and how) they are running their websites :)

papayamilkshake, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  13. annex

annex Peon

Best Answers:
    I would not do ANYTHING they have said so far .. LISTEN, Since you do not have a website or any experience I would invest a small amount of $50 on one of those "Home Typing Jobs" which are basically training for affiliate marketing then you can learn all the ins and outs about this business and how to start generating cash without having to have a website. People on here most likely will tell you oh don't waste your money bla bla bla but it's well worth the measly 50 dollars cause no one on here or anywhere is going to sit there and teach you affiliate marketing from scratch for free and trying to research it on your own will take FOREVER. It's the best advice I can give you. Just run a quick search on google for "Home typing jobs" and you'll find plenty to choose from.

annex, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  14. vannarith

vannarith Active Member

Best Answers:
    if i have $800 in hand now, i will buy all necessary software that help me in promoting all my product and affiliate and i will earn alots from this method.

vannarith, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  15. zipdrive

zipdrive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If I had that money, I would use it to buy a profitable website
    it is too risky to invest everything in a new project, investing already established site is more secure

zipdrive, Jun 6, 2010 IP
  16. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'd try mu luck investing a new site for that. or a real good script worth about half and promote it myself.

etc, Jun 6, 2010 IP
  17. Krayzie

Krayzie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Oh yeah that will be a good thing.However if you don´t have any experience with site it will be better to stay away from that.I think in your case it will be better if you invest first in some type of coaching program like WAU.That will get you started.

Krayzie, Jun 6, 2010 IP
  18. CheapSEO

CheapSEO Guest

Best Answers:
    website is necessary if you want to stay on internet. you can invest on internet marketing for your website but invest in installment each months, regular promotion is necessary and also important.

CheapSEO, Jun 6, 2010 IP
  19. devilzkrazy

devilzkrazy Peon

Best Answers:
    Mate, go for something legal as my suggestion. Legal in the sense, make a website which totally satisfies the legal department and no harmful stuff or illegal.

devilzkrazy, Jun 6, 2010 IP
  20. saaz12

saaz12 Peon

Best Answers:
    if i have got $800 definitely i will invest in some legitimate hyip programs.....

saaz12, Jun 6, 2010 IP