1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

article writing

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by shreesreekumar, Jun 4, 2010.

shreesreekumar, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  2. flydali

flydali Peon

Best Answers:
    There is no showing

flydali, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  3. jasmine12

jasmine12 Guest

Best Answers:
    article submission is a very good method of promoting our site.by that we can gain so much traffic on the targeted keywords.

jasmine12, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  4. Krayzie

Krayzie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes indeed.Article marketing is great for getting traffic to your site and build quality backlinks,but you will need quality articles if you want this to work at it full potential.
    Btw that bolg you put in your post is empty ( no content at all ) so what´s up with that?

Krayzie, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  5. markic.matkic

markic.matkic Peon

Best Answers:
    Article marketing is good way to start your site promotion. There have been numerous topics about this topic and some very good advice. That is a way to go in my opinion. Please take a look at previous topics and posts.

markic.matkic, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  6. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Are you kidding me? Never ever promote your business - IF ITS NOT READY!

Blog not found
    Sorry, the blog you were looking for does not exist. However, the name rightearnest is available to register!

GuruCreation, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  7. 1gn1t0r

1gn1t0r Peon

Best Answers:
    Blogger: Blog not found

1gn1t0r, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  8. james-covert

james-covert Peon

Best Answers:
    I've written 15 quality and unique articles and have them approved and within the data banks at E zine articles. I created them and submitted them and this has taken me three weeks.

Yet i don't get any URL clicks and out of my 15 articles, i get two or three views between them all on any given day.

Can anyone explain the returns on article marketing as it seems the writing effort has been wasted.

I did read somewhere that articles mature and require age in order to grow links and popularity, i'm pulling my hair out as it's like its all been wasted.

Help me please

james-covert, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  9. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:

Well, sorry to say, your articles are crap... Not in a bad way, but you need to research your keywords better and write your articles much much better... Obviously.

When I first started writing for Ezine, I just submitted articles to them just to get the backlink. My first article I submitted to them, 2 years ago, only has 99 views and 9 clicks. After figuring out what they were looking for and optimizing my articles for them and the Search Engines - I submitted an article 3 days ago and as of today it has 120 views and 21 clicks.

You are just going to have to write better and optimize them better.

What you can do is, find and article in Ezine, written about the same niche you are writing about, make sure it has a lot of views, otherwise you would be wasting your time - and study it. See where the keywords are placed, how many keywords are used, what the title is, how the anchor text is placed in the author box, and even the text in the author box as well. Don't copy the article, rather copy the techniques used for that particular article.

Believe it or not, that's how I got better at my article writing for Ezine, and it shows in my most recent articles.

GuruCreation, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  10. cjmo75

cjmo75 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to do keyword research on your articles before you write them. Use the Google Adwords Keyword Tool and find keywords with 1000-5000 searches per month and low search results (less than 10,000). To find search results, put your keywords in quotes and search them on Google.

Once you have found good keywords that match the above criteria, write a 400-500 word article and include the keywords 2-3 times, and in the title and summary of the article and submit it to the directory with the highest page rank.

This will give you a good starting point to rank your article. Then, change the title and rewrite the first and last paragraph of the article and submit it to 10-15 other popular directories. Now, the key here is to backlink these articles to your original article, using the keywords you are trying to rank for as anchor text.

Article marketing is effective only if you can get lots of organic search traffic. Remember, you are literally competing with 10's of thousands of other articles. You need targeted traffic if you want your articles to generate sales for you.

A good landing page also helps. You need a landing page that pre-sells and gets the visitor to click through to the sales page and buy.

A better method is to get an autoresponder account and set up a squeeze page. Use your articles to send people to the squeeze page so you can get their email adress and build your list. Once you have an email marketing list, it's much easier to market Clickbank and other affiliate products from.

In order to get people to leave their email address, give them a free ebook or create a series of articles and make a newsletter. Send them oner article every few days and after the third or fourth article, begin to promote your product.

Remember, you need targeted search engine traffic to your articles, and that comes from good keyword optimization and lots of quality backlinks.

Here are the directories I use. They are the best IMHO.

www.ezinearticles.com
    www.articlesbase.com
    www.articlesnatch.com
    www.goarticles.com
    www.ideamarketers.com
    www.buzzle.com (unique content only-very important)
    www.pubarticles.com
    www.articlecat.com
    www.articledashboard.com
    www.excellentguide.com
    www.abcarticledirectory.com
    www.snipsly.com
    www.articlecube.com
    www.articledirectory.com
    www.articlefeeder.com
    www.articlenexus.com
    www.articleshaven.com

Good luck to you.

cjmo75, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  11. david01130

david01130 Member

Best Answers:
    david01130, Jun 7, 2010 IP
  12. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    evelinawilliams007, Jun 8, 2010 IP
  13. kara_michelle

kara_michelle Peon

Best Answers:
    Al, you listed a lot of sites, but have you ever tried Snipsly.com? I know that it's not as established as a lot of the sites that you listed, but I've really enjoyed it so far and it's growing pretty rapidly. Snipsly has been really beneficial for me because they allow you to submit links to your own content. If you write an article that relates in topic to another article you’ve written on another site, you are allow to link to the other article on Snipsly. Not only will you be getting 80% of all impressions for AdSense, but you are also building up your backlinks. All submitted links on Snipsly are “dofollow”, which is great.

kara_michelle, Jun 18, 2010 IP
  14. shreesreekumar

shreesreekumar Peon

Best Answers:
    shreesreekumar, Jun 18, 2010 IP
  15. shreesreekumar

shreesreekumar Peon

Best Answers:
    I shall think about after getting entry into Adsense. I cd nt succeed so far.

shreesreekumar, Jun 18, 2010 IP
  16. hadagus

hadagus Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for sharing..i just submitted to ezine but until now i have't review..

hadagus, Jun 19, 2010 IP
  17. drwhitefield

drwhitefield Peon

Best Answers:
    Shree your posts are interesting but they don't serve you from a marketing standpoint. What does your blog serve to achieve for you?

drwhitefield, Jun 20, 2010 IP
  18. DanaS

DanaS Member

Best Answers:
    I think its just as important to write for human visitors and not just for search rankings. After all, its the human visitors that actually are the buyers - and if they get to your site but quickly click away, what's the point??

DanaS, Jun 25, 2010 IP
  19. Dalyinx

Dalyinx Peon

Best Answers:
    I do a lot of article marketing and it seems to work well for me.

Dalyinx, Jun 25, 2010 IP
  20. inflightlady

inflightlady Peon

Best Answers:
    article marketing is a good thing

inflightlady, Jun 26, 2010 IP