1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What would you do with 1000 euros?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by rudo, Jun 3, 2010.

Regards to all forum participants,

What would you do with 1000 euro investing in the internet marketing business to gain payback in a period of 2 months?

Every suggestion is allowed related to the internet marketing.My apologize in advanced,be cause I am aware that this kind a question may be annoying to experience and active contributors here.But I am in a hurry so you'll understand.

Please if possible don't advice me to invest in some real material business.

rudo, Jun 3, 2010 IP
  2. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    Hmmm, 2 months timeframe to make your money back? You know, I wouldn't put that pressure on yourself. I tell everyone who wants to get into internet marketing that I know that if they are getting into this business, be prepared to lose everything starting out. Don't invest something you "have" to make a return on. If you are tight on money, use the knowledge you have to at least get some funds and then start building from there. You don't have to have that kind of cashflow to get something going and have something to build on.

However, if I had $2000 and was ready to invest it and lose it all but wanted the quickest return possible, I would look more into affiliate marketing. You have some funds to really play with on the marketing side, you can get something up quickly, and more than likely you would learn a lot and find something that works for you. Once you find something that works, you rinse and repeat and you keep making additional money. This is kind of the way most affiliate marketers I have seen do it. :)

PHPGator, Jun 3, 2010 IP
  3. BizDetail

BizDetail Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah the time frame when you are starting from scratch is just stupid and you are going to waste the money. Might as well throw it on an online poker site and gamble, or better yet, the stock market.

If you are ready to invest and have the skills to do it, you should buy an existing website that makes money. With that type of budget, the site isn't going to be making too much, otherwise the owner wouldn't sell it to you = ) If you don't have the skills, get an idea, hosting and start learning.

BizDetail, Jun 3, 2010 IP
  4. lahsiv

lahsiv Peon

Best Answers:
    Payback in 2 months from scratch is not possible so if you think anyone help to earn for you then you are wrong. Invest time to learn something so you can earn over internet or get job done from others.

lahsiv, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  5. Spect3r

Spect3r Peon

Best Answers:
    Or if u r really up to take chances HYIP :p

Spect3r, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  6. Jess English

Jess English Member

Best Answers:
    you may want to try website flipping, do some researches here in dp, the turnaroud time is no more than 2 weeks

Jess English, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  7. secrets2010

secrets2010 Peon

Best Answers:
    I would investing in adwords where you could convert that money in much more...if you do things the right way...

secrets2010, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  8. ganyos_86

ganyos_86 Member

Best Answers:
    I will bought a worthed site that can give me much earning, maybe from Adsense. Thank you,

ganyos_86, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  9. braincomp

braincomp Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the only way would be paid traffic. BUT before you do that you should exactly know what you are doing otherwise you will loose your 1000 euros with lighting speed. Learn as much as you can about different types of paid traffic before you start.

braincomp, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  10. markic.matkic

markic.matkic Peon

Best Answers:
    Buy some stable, already established web site that is making money. That way you will get your money back and will learn how to operate the business. Good luck!

markic.matkic, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  11. atxsurf

atxsurf Peon

Best Answers:
    personally, i would buy lots of booze :)

atxsurf, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  12. webworldwonders

webworldwonders Peon

Best Answers:
    Buy a website with a high ammount of traffic and make your money back!

webworldwonders, Jun 6, 2010 IP
  13. duia

duia Peon

Best Answers:
    If I have 1000 euros, I will do something following the steps below:
    1. Build a site;
    2. Choose an Affiliate program and put the products links on the site;
    3. Invest in Google AdWords - Attract potential consumers to this site and earn money.

duia, Jun 6, 2010 IP
  14. kur

kur Guest

Best Answers:
    I would invest it in 100% in CPA offer testing from reputable ad networks.

kur, Jun 6, 2010 IP
  15. Sidney001

Sidney001 Peon

Best Answers:
    If I had 1000 euros, I would hire someone who will do everything for me for 3 months. Like an internship. :D

Sidney001, Jun 6, 2010 IP