1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Men's lifestyle site

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by adamgt, Jun 3, 2010.

Hey chaps and lasses,

I have been running my British men's lifestyle site now for just over 8 months, things seem to be going ok, through competitions I have been running I now have over 800 subscribers and by using a cool traffic system have managed to get over 1000 daily visits. But I get very little feedback from visitors,

So I guess i'm reaching out to you guys, If you could spare a couple of minutes to browse the site and tell me what you think I would be so grateful.

www.blokebuddy.com

adamgt, Jun 3, 2010 IP
  2. markic.matkic

markic.matkic Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, very nice site. Lot of interesting content, good design. Will put it in my bookmarks. keep up the good work!

markic.matkic, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  3. adamgt

adamgt Guest

Best Answers:
    Ah man thank you very much, you made my day today! thanks, I work really hard on it so it makes it all worth while with comments like that. All the best.

adamgt, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  4. integrator

integrator Member

Best Answers:
    Your website doesn't have big problem, but I think you have to change two little things:
    - your logo doesn't navigate your frontpage, so make a link from image
    - top menubar (home, about etc.) change their width if anyone hover the mouse

So your site is very good, nice work mate! :)

integrator, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  5. adamgt

adamgt Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your feedback dude, really appreciate it, yeah somehow i lost the link to home when i made the new logo lol, and same for the navbar, probem is i messed about with the css too much hence the little bugs, there are a few things i need to sort, such as the hover over titles on homepage is still pink, needs to be blue really.

Thanks for your feedback, and glad you like it! means alot

Cheers

adamgt, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  6. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The clean and accessible design of this easy to navigate conscious living blog are excellent. This is a very well organized music blog, presented on a clean and attractive theme with a customized header. The blogger has made good use of static pages to information, resources, and links for his readers that rarely, if ever, changes. The posts are reviews that are well written and interesting. Good use has also been made of images to attract the eye and enhance the post content. For those who love lifestyles, I'd say this is an outstanding 5 star blog.

China_girl, Jun 5, 2010 IP