1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I bring my websites in the first page of Google within an hour?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by korie, Jun 1, 2010.

Hi, I have an website on Sports news. I want to bring this site in the Google's First page and this is as quick as possible. If any one know this process, please share with me. This is my email address koriegorenbergfi637@yahoo.com

korie, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  2. fishmania

fishmania Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello and welcome on board of DP, hope you will enjoy your stay here.

To bring your site to the top of google search engine, you will need to spend some time on doing the following - search engine optimization. Use search option on the top to look for seo topics. Website that you're trying to bring to the top is highly competitive, you'll need to work hard on this one.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2010
    fishmania, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  3. websitedevelopment

websitedevelopment Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Dude,

Ranking in major search engine, it's not game but it's one kind of algorithm which we need to maintain for our website and it ll take time

websitedevelopment, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  4. korie

korie Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear, I need specific answer, Not your suggestion.

korie, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  5. AndyJames

AndyJames Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there,
    first page of Google in an hour is not going to happen. It takes up to two weeks just for Google to spider it once you notify them of your website.
    I have seen programs mentioned here that will automate blog postings to help get ur word out.
    Various other methods already discussed in other threads here. Of course if you only have an hour, I guess you won't be reading those.
    Barring knowing someone shadey at Google, your in for a long haul. It also depends on how popular your keywords are. G'luck!
    Andy.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2010
    AndyJames, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  6. fishmania

fishmania Peon

Best Answers:
    Not possible to do it in 1 day.

fishmania, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  7. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    with sports new niche and within an hour? that's impossible.
    it might take you months and months of updates and optimization before you get there.

etc, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  8. ARTidas

ARTidas Active Member

Best Answers:
    Get great content and start promoting your site with online techniques, such as link building, link exchanging with relevant sites, adwords... etc. Start sending junk mail for your users if you want to speed up the process, but on a long run you will loose with aggressive online (mail spam) marketing.

Cheers,

ARTidas, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  9. Groovystar

Groovystar Peon

Best Answers:
    They said they have a sports news site. If it's breaking news it should be popping up almost immediately in google's News section.

Google goes by pages more than whole sites. So if you get the scoop on juicy sports news I would think it'd get up there pretty fast? I mean that's what I've seen in the news anyway?

Groovystar, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  10. RoscoeT

RoscoeT Peon

Best Answers:
    Here's the idea. Just get adwords account. Bid high on keywords and you'll be on the top of Google in no time. Can you stay there for more than a day, that depends on your pockets and conversion rates. As well as other things.

RoscoeT, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  11. mhgold

mhgold Peon

Best Answers:
    this got to be tough these times but we can always try and make best out of our SEO knowledge.

mhgold, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  12. icecandy

icecandy Peon

Best Answers:
    Nobody can period.

icecandy, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  13. advertise

advertise Peon

Best Answers:
    Most beginners make the mistake of ASSUMING they can get to the number one spot of Google in record time. The truth is that getting to that spot takes a lot of hard work and time. You MUST fully optimize your site with plenty of quality content and continuous back link building. Patience is a virtue and it is a crucial virtue to have when doing online marketing. I am sure you can get to that spot a little faster (still NOT in one hour or even a day) but those methods are unethical and will eventually catch up to you to be more detrimental than beneficial.

advertise, Jun 1, 2010 IP