1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What about to turn dofollow blog?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by anupviews, May 31, 2010.

Hi guys,

I'm planning to turn my blog from Nofollow to Dofollow. Currently my site PR is 0. Is it better to channge my blog to Dofollow. Please suggest me. What to do? What's the exact benefits of Dofollow?

anupviews, May 31, 2010 IP
  2. zexy

zexy Guest

Best Answers:
    By turning it to DoFollow you will receive way more comments however 99% will be pure spam. If you like to read comments like "Nice blog, how to subscribe to your RSS feed" or "What a great blog I will add it to my favorites"... go ahead :) Linking to bad sites might even hurt your own site. Personally I don't see a reason to turn DoFollow on. If people want to comment and contribute they will do it anyway. Only webmasters and spammers care about NoFollow/DoFollow. You don't need their spamish comments.

zexy, May 31, 2010 IP
  3. Ryan Jin

Ryan Jin Peon

Best Answers:
    you need to get a dofollow link from other blogs will be better for you

Ryan Jin, May 31, 2010 IP
  4. Ryan Jin

Ryan Jin Peon

Best Answers:
    Rankings change as the algorithm changes. Google weights different factors differently. Sites go from the thrid page to number two, just as often as the opposite happen. Start a link building campaign.

Ryan Jin, May 31, 2010 IP
  5. Mr.Submit

Mr.Submit Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have to turn off comments on my blog. I have received almost no legit comment.

Mr.Submit, May 31, 2010 IP
  6. petr_ind

petr_ind Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    When you want to do link exchange on comment with other blogger, it is good way.
    But if you don't want your blog spammed don't do this

petr_ind, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  7. sandy121

sandy121 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well if you want to link exchange via comment as mentioned by one of my previous posters then it is alright. But moderate carefully your blogs daily as you will be getting at least 30 (if traffic is mediocre) spam comments like 'I like you’,'Your blog is nice', 'Thanks for the post' etc like comments with a link to their website(most of the time irrelevant to your own blog theme) .

sandy121, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  8. vannarith

vannarith Active Member

Best Answers:
    If u use wordpress plugin then you can search in the plugin search to find the dofollow plugin and this will change all your blog links to Dofollow.

vannarith, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  9. whitespparow

whitespparow Peon

Best Answers:
    it will be good if you turn you blog dofollow. Just moderate your comments on blog. there are very high chance that you will get many spam comments.

whitespparow, Jun 5, 2010 IP