1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Get your ARTICLE DIRECTORY SITE - Installation+Unique+Promotion+SEO

Discussion in 'Services' started by RuiGomes, May 30, 2010.

Article Directory Site Setup

Do you ever wanted to have your own article directory site? If your answer is positive, then my service is the best you can buy for jump starting your directory.
    All the articles directories we setup will be unique and customized.

Packages

Starter Article Directory Package

This package includes:

• Professional installation - We will install the latest script version manually (no Fantastico script using) which will get better results.
    • Securing and Tweaking - We will configure all the settings, and we'll use our own configuration, so your directory will run faster than you've ever saw, and you won't have any security issues;
    • Theme Installation/Customization - A theme will be installed and adapted to your own needs (paid themes available for extra price);
    • Advertising Setup - Your advertising code (Adsense or other) will be installed in your desired locations
    • SEO - We will install the top-notch plugins for SMF SEO, which include Friendly-Links and much more.
    By buying this package, you will be buying a complete service, which will get your article directory site ready to be promoted and earn some serious money,

Price: 20$

Advanced Link Directory Package

This is the ultimate setup of Article Directories. With this package, you won't need to worry with anything, just earning. We will do all that is stated above, and also:

• Advertising Setup - We will setup your Adsense (or other) banners in the best locations, so you get the best CPM which will translate in higher earnings.
    • MANUAL Directory Submission - Your article directory will be manually submitted to 200 other directories, which will give you a great starting boost;
    • Social Bookmarking - This includes submission to the very best social bookmarks on the Internet. This will bring users to your site;
    • Promoting - We will promote your directory in different webmasters forum, so you get your links flowing like you wish.
    Your Article Directory will be from the highest quality from the very beginning. You can't fail with this package, as you have only to advertise it. And the best part, is that it is surprisingly cheap!

Price: 35$

Advanced Link Directory Package + PLR Articles

This is the ULTIMATE package that you can get for your Article Directory site. With this, you will get all of the mentioned above, and also 1000 PLR Articles posted in your directory.
    This will get you the best start EVER possible, because you will have on-page SEO work, off-page SEO work, promotion on webmasters forum and articles already in your site.

Price: 60$

For this service you are only required to have a host and a domain. Everything else will be done exclusively by us. We will install and configure everything directly on your hosting account.

You can also choose to have us to register a domain and host your directory, so you won't have to deal with changing Nameservers and configuring your host with the secure settings. Price for hosting and domain registering are dependent on the TLD. If you require this, please state it on your request.

2 Reviews available - 15$ for the Starter Package or 25$ for the Advanced Package

We also have a Link Directory Setup Service, which you can check here
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1819167

RuiGomes, May 30, 2010 IP
  2. greenghost

greenghost Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    which script you are gonna use?

greenghost, May 30, 2010 IP
  3. RuiGomes

RuiGomes Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My choice is usually my customized version of ArticleMS, but I can use any free script available if you want (ArticleDashboard, Articlesss for Wordpress, etc.) or even paid plugins (if you pay for the script, of course).

If you are interested, I can give you a review copy for the prices mentione. Just PM me.

RuiGomes, May 30, 2010 IP
  4. harryj

harryj Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    provide me sample site which you already done so ill go with second package.

harryj, May 30, 2010 IP
  5. SEOBoss

SEOBoss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested and want to try. How to sign up?

SEOBoss, May 31, 2010 IP
    Moses8595 likes this.
  6. newton21

newton21 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    pm sent to op,,i got domain and hosting,just need a quick installation.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2010
    newton21, Jun 5, 2010 IP