1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Wordpress Theme Template Blog - PR5 - 100K links - 18k Unique Visits Per Month

Discussion in 'Sites' started by capsis, May 31, 2010.

This is a great site with a pretty cool domain, unique themes & traffic. We just invested a few thousand into the website... a completely new wordpress theme was created... and we just added an additional $5K+ in template inventory to drive even more traffic to the website. All themes are included with sale of this complete business.

Webrevolutionary.com is a very popular WordPress themes and design template site & blog. It has an Alexa rating of around 58,000, and more than 100K backlinks. It recently has been bouncing from a PR5 to a PR6 for the last several months or so. Its unique design is a custom WP theme with its own plugin. It also has 7 other popular themes including Sharpfolio and ColdBlue. Do a search in Google for Sharpfolio.

http://webrevolutionary.com/sharpfolio/
    http://webrevolutionary.com/coldblue/

The site is currently receiving around 18,000 unique per month and the themes are downloaded around 2,400 per month (see stats link below). We just recently added a complete line up of new design templates and completely re-designed the website! You will have all the past and current themes used for webrevolutionary.com.

http://stats.adimpact.com/stats/home?site_id=70310&sitekey=4bd867f77e6f

1. There are currently minimal revenues of note other than some Google Adsense earnings. I share my AdSense account with all my sites and I do not break the earnings down to each site although AdSense generally blows.
    2. I do not spend any money on traffic (all organic), and the hosting is minimal. I think it is around $8.95/month. There are no other expenses.
    3. Please do not ask what the reserve is. Assume that it is lower that the BIN price.

capsis, May 31, 2010 IP
  2. decno1

decno1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Your site is worthy
    unfortunately what you ask is over my budget,
    I hope to find a good buyer for it, but in case you would like to sell it a cheaper price, please PM me
    good luck

decno1, May 31, 2010 IP
  3. capsis

capsis Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the feedback. We are confident that the site will sell at the BIN price.

capsis, May 31, 2010 IP
  4. ht125

ht125 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    hard to find a bin buyer here if u couldnt find one yet at flippa
    and btw, noticed u bought it a few days ago for $4k on flippa, can u tell me which improvements were made since then to ask 2.5x that price?
    thanks

ht125, May 31, 2010 IP
  5. capsis

capsis Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We have offers and are confident we will sell it at the BIN price. The site has been completely redone including the addition of 10x more inventory, new design etc... if your on flippa read the auction description. thanks.

capsis, May 31, 2010 IP
  6. bob50963

bob50963 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Isn't this worth a lot more? I mean you recently bought it for $4,000 and then added $5,000 in themes. Not to mention the redesign costs, flippa fees. You need to make room for your profit.

bob50963, May 31, 2010 IP
  7. tom11011

tom11011 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Does the site make any money whatsoever besides adsense?

tom11011, Jun 2, 2010 IP