1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

niche blueprint / commision blueprint

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by kaizen, May 31, 2010.

Hello everyone

I was wondering if I can get some feedback about these two products niche blueprint / commision blueprint from Tim Godfrey. Sincerely I would like to have a real opinion not links to sales pages :).
    I would like to buy one of them look like every review I read it is positive, but if somebody already used it I will appreciate their opinion

Thank you very much

kaizen, May 31, 2010 IP
  2. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    * They are wonderful

* They will make you rich

* They made a lot of money

BUT!

* Do not buy them, sell them.

* Do not learn from them, learn how it was put together

* Do not read as a customer, view the whole initiative as a marketer

* Don't bother with the techniques unless you're an absolute noob, in which case you should learn from the forums first, and you'll see these products tend to target people like you - again don't be a customer, be a marketer.

NCMedia, May 31, 2010 IP
  3. adrianaconstantin

adrianaconstantin Peon

Best Answers:
    I recommend that you look at imreportcard.com and see what the users there are saying. You might get a better idea whether or not you should buy

adrianaconstantin, May 31, 2010 IP
  4. mohammad111

mohammad111 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I bought both of them and they are pretty good for both newbies and advanced.

mohammad111, May 31, 2010 IP
  5. Dan Bainbridge

Dan Bainbridge Active Member

Best Answers:
    Im not a fan of buying products generally, you can learn a lot for free, and you learn more from taking action, and even failing... buying guides you can get into a habit of just buying each one as it comes out promising the next silver bullet... they are never as good as the salespages that hype them up...

Edit: my bad, I assumed you were a newbie, sorry :p but I had a quick look at your sites and seems you know what you are doing, and can generate decent traffic, props. I think at this stage it could be worth reading things more advanced to take that next step up, but sorry I dont know either of these guides specifivally and I have always kind of made my own way without a main guru / guide to follow... so lol sorry I guess my input here is a little limited.

Last edited: May 31, 2010
    Dan Bainbridge, May 31, 2010 IP
  6. Caiden

Caiden Peon

Best Answers:
    Their both solid products from a solid maketeer. However, the claims made on their sales page, although may be true, are only ever achieved after taking massive action. That sort of cash takes a ton of hard work.

Caiden, May 31, 2010 IP
  7. kaizen

kaizen Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you everyone
    I have more than 15 websites, but I am looking for new opportunities and learn about marketing. Clickbank always call my attention and I need to improve my earnings. that's all :).
    @Caiden I have the same opinion about the marketers.
    @ submp3, I will give a try to yours mp3 I have a few websites promoting hypnosis mp3. Thank you for your feedback about my websites.

thnak you

kaizen, May 31, 2010 IP
  8. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I took at look at the Commission Blueprint when it came out. The first one, not the 2.0 .

It gives a pretty good info on how to build a ppc campaign, step by step, keyword research, picking products, landing pages, bidding, etc.. etc.. It's all laid out pretty well, and fairly newbie-friendly.

It's a pretty solid material if you want to gain some knowledge on PPC. It's no magic formula (there isn't such a thing) but it does have some useful info.

Ripped, May 31, 2010 IP
  9. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    You can find a lot more information on PPC marketing using google or yahoo ...

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Jun 1, 2010 IP