1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Israeli terrorist millitary attacks a civilain aid ship heading to Gaza

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by mi25, May 30, 2010.

1. designs5

designs5 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Israel is terrorist...Dont give damn proofs now...Because They can't work any longer... What they are doing with the Palestinian people is not less than terrorist...

designs5, May 31, 2010 IP
    maverickk3 likes this.
  2. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    GOD DA*N ISRAEL,.... they don't have any land,.. so why they take that not belong to them,. and for me UN is bull shit,...nothing happen if israel do some etnic cleaning,...

robyries, May 31, 2010 IP
  3. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Israel is simply defending itself by preventing arms shipments to Hamas. All they were asking for is for the goods to be inspected and imported legally.

Never forget that Israel has never said that the Muslims have no right to exist, but Hamas has an official policy that Israel has no right to exist.

One side here is being reasonable.

Will.Spencer, May 31, 2010 IP
  4. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed.
    It is more shameful that some folks here are trying to defend these murderers.

newbie191, May 31, 2010 IP
  5. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have the proofs and the facts ever worked on a blood-thirsty Muslims? I doubt it....
    who cares about "proofs"... indeed...

ChaosTrivia, May 31, 2010 IP
  6. designs5

designs5 Active Member

Best Answers:
    We are not worried...say what ever you people want to defend israel... Truth is truth Israel and USA both are terrorist...Reality is that you people do bad things and declare Muslims for all what happens.. Muslims are never terrorist... You people just use the name of Muslim as terrorist to show the world that you are superior...But mind It Muslims have right to defend there enemies...we are just waiting for the time so revolution occurs..

Now make posts and declare that Israel is not terrorist Israel is not terrorist...But the reality is in front of the world that Israel is now declared as a terrorist country...

designs5, May 31, 2010 IP
    maverickk3 likes this.
  7. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    good point m8. I actually tried to recall an act of terrorism in the name of Islam and I just couldn't recall not even a single one !
    oh wait...
    :rolleyes:

8. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    I think it's very telling that the Israeli's evacuated all the wounded to hospitals in Israel.

We're all very aware of what would have happened to the Israeli soldiers if the Islamists had succeeded in their ambush.

Who here doesn't remember Leon Klinghoffer?

[​IMG]

9. nightcrawlers

nightcrawlers Active Member

Best Answers:
    Israel even killed children still you are going to support the murderers? [​IMG]

As many of you say it is their right.... hmmm right to kill anyone children, women anyone! [​IMG]

If you still think they are right then I guess no one needs to comment as even whole world dies it doesn't make any difference to you! because you don't have any heart or mind!

nightcrawlers, May 31, 2010 IP
  10. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
  11. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Here are some more.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I believe Israel is the greatest hurdle on the road to world peace and stability. These groups in Washington need to be dismantled. Sanity has to prevail one day.

Israeli soldiers hijacked boats which were taking food medicine and other such stuff for Palestinian people and killed at least 15 people in the process. what else should we remember?

maverickk3 likes this.
  12. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For the westerns... An old issue of Israel's capability of War crimes...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

zangief, May 31, 2010 IP
  13. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Ahem. The Israeli Navy legally stopped a ship suspected of carrying supplies to a terrorist organization and were ambushed by Islamists while in the performance of their duties.

You should remember to tell the truth.

14. Arasp

Arasp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Genocide is genocide, Terrorism is terrorism. Israel is obvious a terrorist. These facts never changes but people during different eras think differently, some of them are within their own government and some of them are brainwashed by their media and some are stupid and some ....
    Anyway, some people will always remain awake. They condemn terrorism. (No matter if its is on the side of muslims or jews or christians)

If you look at the history almost half of the world were supporting Hitler in the WWII. Internet and DP did not exist those days to see how people were supporting Hitler and his genocide. But after 50 years, all the world condemn Hitler.
    Some realities will be proved by passing time.

I remember we had a similar topic on DP about Gaza Battle, and I remember some people were supporting israel by saying some shits like Hamas is using human shield and .... These were the excuses to legitimate their genocide over Palestinians.

And now still some people are trying to support the brutality and savage activity of Israel by saying some bullshits like they were attacked first or treated by knife or white flag and such none senses.

Anyway Israel attacked on an aid ship inside the international waters. Even if the US and some western countries, who have some benefits for the existence of Israel, do not say anything about this issue, or even if some guys on this forum try to support the brutality of Israel. The time will go on and history will condemn it.

No doubt that Israel will not last on the map for a long time. Maybe they start WWIII but with these policies they will be removed from the map sooner or later. Death and destruction will come to all dictators. The history has proved it many times.

I just do not know if DP will remain those days or not! and maybe these threads will be come up after years and we will see how people will judge about Israel in future.

Arasp, May 31, 2010 IP
  15. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Umm... dude... that's what the video proves.

Israel legally stopped a ship in full compliance with International law.

Israel is a democracy. Most Muslim nations are dictatorships. :p

I don't think there will be an Israel in the future. Muslims are just simply too bloodthirsty.

16. nightcrawlers

Best Answers:
    Funny when you are looking for truth when you are denying truth over and over again!

17. nightcrawlers

Best Answers:
    After seeing so many proves you should say Israeli's are Blood thirsty or maybe you are def and dumb and blinded by Israel or maybe you know all the facts still you want to support Genocides, murderers, killers and terrorists! Maybe you have no heart and cannot see innocent children or maybe you like all this BS!? But to me as a normal person all this act is act of terrorism, genocide, killings of innocent people! and who cannot see innocent children, what if your child die like this by Israeli soldier? And by the way if there are dictators in Muslim nations they are far better than Israeli genocides, terrorists, murderers, killers ...

18. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    They are not supporting Israel basically. They just use interwebs as means to express their hate towards Islam. Internet provides them the opportunity to say things which they won't say in real life to other people.
    These people look like ordinary people in real life but on internet when they talk poop starts falling out of their mouths.

19. PaulSch

PaulSch Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think he got a bit overwhelmed because he can't interact with his playmates on Facebook anymore.

PaulSch, May 31, 2010 IP
  20. samser_m

samser_m Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oh newbie, this image make me sick! I don't know why still people support Israel. is there no way to stop these kind of activities? what he did that he had to burn like this?
    May Allah help them. peace!

samser_m, May 31, 2010 IP