1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO and Blogger Question

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by hallwriting, May 29, 2010.

So I've set up some blogs on blogger, and I turned off "nofollow." I'm a bit new to SEO, though. I've been doing a lot of article writing, and I'm going to post all my articles on a blog. They can be posted on two article sites and the blog (increase traffic). I'm wondering if creating "blacklinks" to the individual articles will help SEO? And does this apply once, or as many times as I link it? For instance, I could sign my posts with a link to my twitter, for example. Would that significantly boost my SEO?

Essentially, I could end my posts on the blog with "article also available on" and link the two article websites. Then I could also say: "Add me on twitter, stumble..." etc, and include links?

hallwriting, May 29, 2010 IP
  2. kaleelkr

kaleelkr Active Member

Best Answers:
    in case of backlink, you need dofollow links to boost you rank , twitter is nofollow

kaleelkr, May 30, 2010 IP
  3. PinkSassyRN

PinkSassyRN Guest

Best Answers:
    Just download SEO add ons to track those sites that are do follow.

PinkSassyRN, May 30, 2010 IP
  4. williammfelix

williammfelix Peon

Best Answers:
    Creating backlinks to individual post will avoid google suspicion to your linkbuilding effort. And it's quite good if you could spread your backlink in different post page, not only in the root page. CMIIW

williammfelix, May 30, 2010 IP
  5. hallwriting

hallwriting Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks everyone. I meant I'd be doing all my stuff on blogger. Say I make a blog post, I put three backlinks at the end. As long as I've made blogger "DoFollow," is it beneficial to add backlinks to multiple posts from the same website?

hallwriting, May 30, 2010 IP
  6. sikatangpinoy

sikatangpinoy Peon

Best Answers:
    You must prefer to leave you link to do follow sites nevertheless no follow site is also good as a referral site that can also give you traffic

sikatangpinoy, May 30, 2010 IP
  7. thunderbolt007

thunderbolt007 Active Member

Best Answers:

You can follow the tips in this links:

http://www.stonetemple.com/articles/blogging-and-seo.shtml

http://www.seomoz.org/blog/21-tactics-to-increase-blog-traffic
    http://www.mastersofseo.com/

thunderbolt007, May 30, 2010 IP
  8. joemar

joemar Peon

Best Answers:
    just build lots of line whether no follow or dofollow its no big deal ... and kep posting fresh articles

joemar, May 30, 2010 IP
  9. Crew Chief 007

Crew Chief 007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you get in the habit of placing multiple BLs to Affiliate Programs on your Blogger blog, you may end up jeopardizing that account. Here is one example of how to set up your links and stay under the radar.

hoop://world-of-warcraft-wizard.blogspot.sample

(1). replace the oo with tt

(2). replace sample with com

Notice how long that blog has been around?

The point being; it is providing content without being a link farm.

Your plan sounds like it will put you on the radar.

Crew Chief 007, May 30, 2010 IP
  10. Excel 8

Excel 8 Guest

Best Answers:
    why should you use twitter? its no follow you can only use that in promoting not for link building... I suggest to do link wheel on that.

Excel 8, May 30, 2010 IP
  11. hallwriting

hallwriting Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks everyone. The twitter is for promoting/building up an audience to promote a variety of pages. I wouldn't link the blog on twitter for backlinks, though I would to promote the blog. The actual links would be "on the blog" towards the twitter account itself. That way people viewing the blog from other channels may decide to add me to twitter, thus exposing themselves to a larger amount of content.

The other backlinks are actually to duplicates of the same article hosted on article writing sites. It's not a TOS violation on those sites, and the backlinks can benefit the individual articles I am linking (I think). I haven't dove into affiliate marketing yet, but it's on my massive list of things to look into.

hallwriting, May 30, 2010 IP