1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What do you think of my best blackberry deals site?

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Mkcoy, May 30, 2010.

Hello all. Reviewers that is anyway. Please review my new site for me at Best BlackBerry deals. Basically the site will deal in only the best BlackBerry mobile phones and BlackBerry accessories. Site is very new atm and I will add more over time but just looking for some input now. Thanks! :)

Can I improve it anyway?
    Does anything need to be added?

Mkcoy, May 30, 2010 IP
  2. jholman

jholman Guest

Best Answers:
    smart phones are emotional purchases for the most part and justified on the features. I would sell on emotion, describe how happy a consumer will be with the product. Bold text and a clickable link to buy and get the tech specs.

There are also some on page tools that you can use let customers feel like they have someone helping them. My husband wrote an article not long ago about webtools, they can be picked up from many sources, some free and some paid.
    Convert Our Website Visitors into Customers:
    - Chat
    - email newsletter sign up
    - toll free number
    - Help Desk software
    - email a free buyers guide

I can not post links yet, but these are the big items that will go well with any emotional sales page. By the time they want to talk they will want some of the tech specs.

Last edited: May 30, 2010
    jholman, May 30, 2010 IP
  3. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What does this have to do with my website?

Mkcoy, May 30, 2010 IP
  4. jholman

jholman Guest

Best Answers:
    I think the site has to much text, use simple text that appeals to a consumers emotions, then you can use links and tools to hand out the technical information that seems to dominate your web page.

just my 2 cents

jholman, May 30, 2010 IP
  5. Deepa Viswanathan

Deepa Viswanathan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    great site

Deepa Viswanathan, May 30, 2010 IP
  6. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @ jholman. Actually I'm sorry I re-read your first reply. Those are some pretty good tips actually. Thanks. And thanks Deepa u Peon.

Last edited: May 30, 2010
    Mkcoy, May 30, 2010 IP
  7. profmustamar

profmustamar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Too much text, and less detailed photos. It will be better if user able to enlarge photos by clicking a picture in a post.

profmustamar, May 30, 2010 IP
  8. irfan84

irfan84 Peon

Best Answers:
    nice site.... i love it

irfan84, May 30, 2010 IP
  9. aRie keRRopi

aRie keRRopi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1. becareful with your favicon , because that belong's to RIM right
    2. Blackberry is a smartphone type, but your site doesn't look great (BB user must be has a great taste)
    3. BB has an identic colour (Black), it will be great if you used dominant black at your web.

Finish ^^

aRie keRRopi, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  10. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello thanks for all your advice. I realise so much more how passionate people are about BlackBerry's. So basically I think it's quite a professional niche and I'm a little fish in a big pond. To be fair in an effort to earn and BlackBerry's being a passion of mine too but I love the feedback and would like to apply the ideas and suggestions mentioned. It's still a work in progress but do want to continue. With my affiliates I get to deep link to products I like on major retailers and BlackBerry outlets so I can review the best BlackBerry mobile phones and deals.

I was thinking of maybe adding a forum and a way for people to sell and recycle used BlackBerry mobiles also. Also the people who power it compare over 900k mobile deals so I can get the best blackbery deals by comparison but greatful for feedback.

Mkcoy, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  11. sgt

sgt Peon

Best Answers:
    I like it, I think the site is well laid out and easy to navigate, very informational.

-sgt

sgt, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  12. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thankyou sgt peon.

I have taken all this advice seriously. Seemingly so as said how people are so passionate about their BlackBerry's and demand very high quality as expected in their choice of mobile phone. I can only do as much as my knowledge allows me. I will keep my eye open for a good looking seo friendly template as is powered by wordpress and comparepress engine. Have applied some of the ideas mentioned so far but would like to know what people either would like added, changed or taken away. :)

Mkcoy, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  13. de'somad

de'somad Peon

Best Answers:
    You should also include review of other similar items with the Blackberry as comparative information.

Regards

de'somad, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  14. ahwbmstr

ahwbmstr Peon

Best Answers:
    I am wondering if the term blackberry will be a passing fad and if so, your site could be negatively impacted in the future. I would recommend adding additional terms or possibly even a different url; however, you are probably getting a good exact match bonus for the phrase right now. I would also add some visuals that help a buyer make a more emotional connection to the purchase.

ahwbmstr, Jun 8, 2010 IP
  15. arw1986

arw1986 Peon

Best Answers:
    that blue color is too intense, i think. As well, site looks "crowded" maybe because of the too much text to so less pictures

arw1986, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  16. Quad-Cordless

Quad-Cordless Peon

Best Answers:
    Your site looks great Mkcoy, well put totgether and very informative about the best phone deals on offer.

Have you considered a selection of "How To" video clips to help new/potential Blackberry phone users with a few of the common problems, apparently Google look favourably on video content now.

I've personally got an i phone and have found such videos on Youtube very helpful.

Quad-Cordless, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  17. azertyle

azertyle Active Member

Best Answers:
    There isnt much to say about the site.
    I think its good looking.
    Got a nice favicon.
    You could work on the header.
    Also you should add more thumbnails , so that your visitors may have an idea of the look of the phone from your homepage.

azertyle, Jun 9, 2010 IP