1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

4,000 United Nations Vehicles in Jacksonville, FL

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Blogmaster, May 27, 2010.

Hidden from the public eye, Google maps reveals a very compelling convoy of 4,000 United Nations vehicles which again brings back the quote Kissinger has given us as part of their moral code to reveal what is going to happen:
    4,000 United Nations Vehicles in Jacksonville, FL

[video=youtube;YHGIShZ_ThA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHGIShZ_ThA&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Blogmaster, May 27, 2010 IP
  2. Darpie

Darpie Peon

Best Answers:
    Well it's not really hidden from the public eye is it.. it's on Google Maps and whoever owns the airstrip could have gotten it removed if they wanted to. And mind digging up a real source for that Kissinger quote?

Darpie, May 27, 2010 IP
  3. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
  4. Darpie

Darpie Peon

Best Answers:
    And over a billion Muslims think they are following the correct religion. It must be the truth!

Ad populum plzzz, provide an actual source.

Darpie, May 28, 2010 IP
  5. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Take your pick.

Blogmaster, May 28, 2010 IP
  6. Emperor

Emperor Guest

Best Answers:
    The question whether these are in fact UN vehicles or not doesn't interest me. If these aren't, there are other sites across the US that certainly should be investigated because they have some very strange activities going on.

Emperor, May 28, 2010 IP
    Blogmaster likes this.
  7. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Do you have a list of those? Are you talking about the FEMA camps?

Last edited: May 28, 2010
  8. Emperor

Emperor Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes and the list goes on. Fema camps, strange activities in army bases, foreign military presence in the US, UFOs, chem trails, etc...

Emperor, May 28, 2010 IP
  9. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Yeah, two years ago I would have written it off as crazy, but now there's too much going on to deny. Most of all it's that the media won't report any of that, but they never miss a chance to televise some meaningless townhall get together.

Not sold on the UFO thing, but HAARP and Blue Beam are definitely up there as well.

10. looking4vps

looking4vps Peon

Best Answers:
    They hide more things than you all think we don't even find out about only a small percentage of stuff

looking4vps, May 28, 2010 IP
  11. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ever notice how Blogmaster's evidenceless posts carry more weight with the Muslims and Foreigners? It doesn't make them any more or less right, but they definitely have an effect and an audience.

Obamanation, May 28, 2010 IP
  12. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    In the video the text says "it may or may NOT be UN vehicle" and in fact it offers no proof that these vans are related to UN or any government agency. Great, you just discovered a big car lot. Google map Detroit area, you will find even more. :rolleyes:

gworld, May 28, 2010 IP
  13. Darpie

Darpie Peon

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't be surprised if Blogmaster works for the US government with his job being to make conspiracy theorists look bad.

Darpie, May 29, 2010 IP
  14. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    hahaha... this guy making the video talking about how the oil spill is a conspiracy and how the oil looks like blood. And you need to be "right with God".

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=reyno....973155,-81.661959&spn=0.002572,0.002612&z=19

http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=29...5568&lvl=17&sty=h&where1=Reynolds Airpark, FL

http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=s&lat=29.975009&lon=-81.663329&zoom=18&tt=Reynolds Airpark, FL&tp=1

OMG where did the vehicles go? They are probably sneaking their way into our society as we sit here.

A crap-load of white vehicles stored in an industrial area on an old unused airstrip. Judgement day is upon us. Or maybe the US Postal Service needed a place to store their retired vehicles temporarily. :)

I'm not interested in what those 2 rings are... Alien landing markings maybe?

[​IMG]

Oh yeah... there's a shipyard adjacent to the airport. When new cars are manufactured, they cover the painted areas with white film to protect the paint while being shipped. Gee, could it be a shipment of oversea cars were just unloaded from their boat and the paint was still covered in the white shipment plastic that isn't removed until they reach the dealers? lol

Last edited: May 29, 2010
    digitalpoint, May 29, 2010 IP
  15. samser_m

samser_m Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    is there a car manufacturer nearby that area? :p

samser_m, May 29, 2010 IP
  16. Roman

Roman Buffalo Tamerâ„¢

Best Answers:
    Actually if you look at the way the cars are parked and notice the random empty spaces, I'm starting to think there is a code there, either for UFOs or for some other evil deed, we better all prepare for some kind of invasion.

Roman, May 30, 2010 IP
  17. Emperor

Emperor Guest

Best Answers:
    Muslims and Foreigners.... Said it before will say it again. Some people on this forum know a lot about certain opinion manipulation tactics.

Associate concerned citizens with Muslims and Foreigners so that they will be intimidated. Basically, if you want 9/11 answers you're either a foreigner or Muslim. Hey Obamanation, I also read those very same books you do... :) Nice try... Maybe you fooled the many sheeple around these parts but you'll have to try a bit harder with me.

Emperor, May 30, 2010 IP
  18. jonas18

jonas18 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The guy in the video sure looks like Osama:)

jonas18, May 30, 2010 IP
  19. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are a citizen? Of America? I see you watch John Stewart, one of my favorite comedians, but I recall reading from one of your other posts you are a European(country unstated as of yet). Europeans commenting on American Politics is just silly. 90% of the time, you have only the information which has been spoon fed to you by CNNi and BBC which is politicized and far from comprehensive. Furthermore, there is no denying the intellectual snobby resentment coming from many on the other side of the pond feeds on these types of conspiracy theories and talking points. So many can't seem to figure out why Americans are so stupid as to work longer hours for less money and less state sponsored benefits. How can such stupid people run the most powerful economic and military force on the planet?

If you are an American living abroad, good on ya. We certainly have enough conspiracy nuts within our own country who buy into this line of nonsense. I was simply pointing out that profiling Blogmaster's audience would probably not be too difficult.

Obamanation, May 30, 2010 IP
  20. Emperor

Emperor Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes, you recall correctly. I'm not American, nor do I live in the USA. I'm Portuguese, most older members know this by now since I was very active a few years ago. I was just trying to draw and example from your post, so that people reading this thread could understand the tactics you employ in an attempt to undermine the opinions of other members. You are very good at it. An example can be seen here when you state that "Europeans commenting on American Politics is just silly" because we have been "spoon fed to you by CNNi and BBC which is politicized and far from comprehensive" making our opinion bias and irrelevant.

Just so everyone knows, most Europeans are sympathetic with the USA and we don't hate Americans. I've never heard of an American being ill treated in Europe or any French company trashing American goods because their politicians didn't agree with their American counterparts. I wonder if Americans could say the same? Even when the war broke in Iraq, I do recall many European politicians backing up the USA, Portugal being one of them.

Emperor, May 31, 2010 IP