1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what script this website use ? where I can puchase this sript ?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by susan2008, May 26, 2010.

what script this website use ? where I can puchase this sript ?
    http://www.top5store.com
    I want to purchase this website script ,
    somebody tell me what script this website use ?

susan2008, May 26, 2010 IP
  2. cri8bat

cri8bat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    it can be a script or it can be a custom made script (made with amazon api)
    however there is a similar script called associate-o-matic

cri8bat, May 27, 2010 IP
  3. susan2008

susan2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    associate-o-matic not SEO friendly ,

susan2008, May 27, 2010 IP
  4. freshdevelopment

freshdevelopment Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This looks like a custom script or an older script. The design is pretty good but there arent many features.

Avoid scripts like associate-o-matic that don't let you add unique content - Google will label your site "thin affiliate" and remove you from the listings. There is a better script around...

freshdevelopment, May 27, 2010 IP
  5. pladee

pladee Peon

Best Answers:
    The script call Amazon Affiliate Script, I have heard that it will be Version 2 very shortly. They said the script has many feature, compare , different tag ID , SEO , etc...I have not bought the script yet..hehe....

pladee, May 27, 2010 IP
  6. ggHowell

ggHowell Guest

Best Answers:
    yeah this scirpt is pretty pricy >.>

ggHowell, May 30, 2010 IP
  7. dndealer

dndealer Peon

Best Answers:
    what is the name of this script? where can I find it?

thanks

dndealer, May 30, 2010 IP
  8. kongpair

kongpair Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi all,

I'm owner of that script it call "Amazon Affiliate Script"

The 1st site of this script is "http://www.bestofferprice.com"

This script are for sale but now it sale in Thailand only and plan to move it into international market.

You can feel free to join support forum at "http://www.salescript.info" , some Thai peoples who use this script discuss in their.

And now this script will upgrade to V2 I've some demo (not complete) at "http://www.amazonaffiliatescript.com/v2/"

I hope you love it.
    Kongpair.

kongpair, May 30, 2010 IP
  9. freshdevelopment

freshdevelopment Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I will look forward to seeing version 2 of the script. I spent 10 months in Thailand but I can't read Thai script unfortunately, otherwise I would try and get involved in the forum!

Be careful with your domain name www.amazonaffiliatescript.com - they do not like you to use "Amazon" in your branding, so they might take action in the future if your site gets popular...

freshdevelopment, Jun 2, 2010 IP
  10. kongpair

kongpair Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank ,freshdevelopment

I plan to make new brand for my script when V2 is ready. But now I have not think about that yet.
    Hope to see you in my forums.

kongpair, Jun 2, 2010 IP
  11. it-aroma

it-aroma Peon

Best Answers:
    nice script.

it-aroma, Jun 3, 2010 IP
  12. associate-o-matic

associate-o-matic Peon

Best Answers:
    My name is Justin Mecham. I am the developer of Associate-O-Matic.

Be careful of blindly accepting advice in a forum. There can often be ulterior motives. Take for example FreshDevelopment who is using scare tactics to promote their script over Associate-O-Matic.

They claim that Associate-O-Matic doesn't let you add unique content which is 100% false. We provide you with numerous ways to add unique content to your stores and to customize them in ways that make them unique and very SEO friendly. Just head over to our forum and ask people who are using Associate-O-Matic. They're using us for a reason.

associate-o-matic, Jun 3, 2010 IP
    vagrant likes this.
  13. Blogfiliate

Blogfiliate Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I learned that lesson the hard way. AOM totally trashed one of my PR5 sites. Within 90 days of adding AOM, Goggle slapped me down to PR3.

So, even though FreshDevelopment may be a competitor to AOM, he's right. Google de-indexed my AOM pages three times. I made no other changes to my six year old site other than adding AOM. I spent a couple months adding new products to do it slow.

AOM is a solid bit of software, but the lack of ability to modify content is a killer, IMHO. Google does not like it one bit.

I finally ended up creating my own AOM-like WordPress plugin because Justin (AOM) refused to listen to people's requests for WordPress integration and content control. No offense, Justin, but it looks like FreshDevelopment is on the right path.

~ David

Last edited: Jun 4, 2010
    Blogfiliate, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  14. associate-o-matic

associate-o-matic Peon

Best Answers:
    What unique content did you add to your Associate-O-Matic site?

Also, we did listen to the user community regarding WordPress integration. We've had a free WordPress Plug-in for Associate-O-Matic since Mar 8, 2009, with improvements on the way.

With Associate-O-Matic, you can modify the content and also add unique content of your own. Many of the features you find in Associate-O-Matic were suggested by the user community. And we'll be adding complete templating support later this year in v5 for even more control over page design and content.

What unique content is FreshDevelopment letting you add that we aren't? We're constantly looking to improve Associate-O-Matic and welcome feedback and suggestions for making it even better.

Thanks,
    Justin

Last edited: Jun 4, 2010
    associate-o-matic, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  15. Blogfiliate

Blogfiliate Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Justin,

I added a total of 14 categories. Each category had 1-3 paragraphs of unique content. None of these paged gained PR, however, other pages in my blog with similar content and length have a PR of 1-3.

I also wrote a custom script to try to get Google to change it's mind. The script reworks the title and adds unique meta tags. I do this by spidering my own site to use your api hooks to grab Amazon product description information, which I store in MySql for use when a product page is rendered again.

Here's a snippet of my header.php file to show you what I was doing. The title and meta description formatted very well... 100% unique. Still, no luck with your Amazon content pages.

<?php

// If this is a BRAND page, we'll go hit up the WordPress blog for a description of the brand.
    // This is done by looking in the wp_posts for a post with the a post meta record that matches the brand name.

if (strpos($page['Title'],"Brand") != 0) {
    	$brand = substr($page['Title'], 0, strpos($page['Title'],"Brand"));
    	$svrConn = mysql_connect($dbServer, $dbUser, $dbPass);
    	if($svrConn) {
    		$dbConn = @mysql_select_db($dbDatabase, $svrConn);
    		if($dbConn) {
    			$iResult = mysql_query("Select `wp_posts`.`post_title`, `wp_posts`.`post_content` From `wp_postmeta` Inner Join `wp_posts` On (`wp_postmeta`.`post_id` = `wp_posts`.`ID`) Where `wp_postmeta`.`meta_key` = 'brand' AND `wp_postmeta`.`meta_value` = '$brand'");
    				if($iRow = mysql_fetch_array($iResult)) {
    					$pstr = ereg_replace( chr(13), "<br />", $iRow["post_content"] ); 
    					$pstr = ereg_replace( chr(10), "", $pstr ); 
    					$pstr = "<br /><h1>" . $brand. "</h1><p>" . $pstr . "</p>";
    					$MetaDescription = $brand. " " . $iRow["post_content"];
    					$MetaDescription = substr($MetaDescription, 0, 150);
    				}
    		}
    	}

// If its not a BRAND page, maybe it's a product page.  We know this because it will have "::" in the title with the ASIN after it.
    // Snag the ASIN off of the title and use it to look up the product description.  We'll use this to create out meta content description.

} elseif (strpos($page['Title'],"::") != 0) {
    	$ASIN = $page['i'];
    	if($svrConn) {
    		if($dbConn) {
    			$iResult = mysql_query("Select `ProdName`,`ProdDescription` From `products` Where `asin` = '$ASIN'");
    					$pstr = ereg_replace( chr(13), "<br />", $iRow["ProdDescription"] );
    					$pstr = "<h1>" . $iRow["ProdName"] . "</h1><p>" . $pstr . "</p>";
    					$MetaDescription = $iRow["ProdName"] . " " . $iRow["ProdDescription"];
    				}
    		}
    	}

// If it's not a BRAND page ot a PRODUCT page, then it has to be a CATEGORY page.  So, let's go hit up the WordPress blog for a description.
    // We clevery use a WP blog posts under the category "Glossary" to store our category page descriptions.

} else {
    	$category = ereg_replace( " \(Page 1\)", "", $page['Title'] );   ;
    	if($svrConn) {
    		if($dbConn) {
    			$iResult = mysql_query("Select `wp_posts`.`post_title`, `wp_posts`.`post_content` From `wp_postmeta` Inner Join `wp_posts` On (`wp_postmeta`.`post_id` = `wp_posts`.`ID`) Where `wp_postmeta`.`meta_key` = 'category' AND `wp_postmeta`.`meta_value` = '$category'");
    					$pstr = ereg_replace( chr(13), "<br />", $iRow["post_content"] ); 
    					$pstr = "<p>" . $pstr . "</p>";
    					$MetaDescription = $iRow["post_content"];
    				} else {
    					$category = '';
    				}
    		}
    	}
    }

$pageTitle = $page['Title'];
    if (strpos($page['Title'], '(Page 1)' ) != 0) {
    	$pageTitle = ereg_replace( '\(Page 1\)', ' Car Care Products', $pageTitle );

} elseif (strpos($page['Title'],"::") != 0) {
    	$pageTitle = ereg_replace( " :: ".$page['i'], "", $pageTitle ); 

}

?>
    PHP:
    This is a significant problem that others have pointed out. You have a great tool for building sites and pulling from Amazon. However, the inability to customize product descriptions to make them unique has prevented every AOM site I have built from getting good page ranking.

I understand that you built a nice WordPress plugin, but it wasn't what people wanted. What people wanted -- and need -- is the ability to build AOM-like catalogs inside their WordPress blog.

You have done a better job than anyone building a tool that knows how to get information from Amazon. My constructive feedback is that AOM does not meet the needs of thousands of Amazon Associates who want to use the WordPress platform to market Amazon products.

The #1 blogging platform is WordPress. The #1 affiliate program is Amazon. They belong together.

Having to work in two consoles (WP and AOM), not having control over product information, and having Google put my AOM pages in the sandbox, finally drove me to create my own WP plugin so I can build my blogs. It's what you had the code to do a long time ago. Don't worry, I have no intention of selling it.

I hope you find some value in what I have said. I'm not here to bash you... I just think your product will be eclipsed by tools that support unique content.

Cheers,
    David

Blogfiliate, Jun 4, 2010 IP