1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ranking question

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by skseo, May 26, 2010.

hi All,

i am promoting a client site and the keyword is on the 14 rank on the Google.com. last week it was on the 11the rank but it decreases and now 14th out of 124,000,000.i have checked my competitors backlink but mostly are paid and i don't want paid backlink and only got few commenting sites free in competitor site.what can i do now for ranking my site to come on the first page.what strategy i can use now. i mostly do commenting on the relevant sites and other off page tactics.

thanks

skseo, May 26, 2010 IP
  2. linkbuilder85

linkbuilder85 Peon

Best Answers:
    -article marketing. submiting relevant articles with your anchor
    -You need to get relevant links form other pages - How? that's a different question.:) focus on these as this is propably the most efficient of all.

linkbuilder85, May 26, 2010 IP
  3. neerajseo

neerajseo Peon

Best Answers:
    I would suggest for link exchange with high quality and PR website and also submit social book marking then you will get good ranking on your website.....

neerajseo, May 26, 2010 IP
  4. asghar.paracha

asghar.paracha Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes link exchange with relevant category will help you. also keep doing what u was doing for further increase in Rankings

asghar.paracha, May 26, 2010 IP
  5. biztrendz

biztrendz Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest you to write quality articles with your keywords in title and in article body. Search engines and specially Google like fresh and unique content.

Once you are done with writing articles, than submit them to only big article directories (Ezine, ArticlesBase and GoArticles). This way you will get quality backlinks from reputable sites and your traffic would also increase through this strategy.

Note: Avoid submitting to 100s of free article directories as this is of no benefit.

Good luck,

biztrendz, May 26, 2010 IP
  6. babloodmax

babloodmax Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Buddy!!!

I am newly start an organic seo ..so when can i expected the ranking result from google & Alexa..??? meet again.

babloodmax, May 26, 2010 IP
  7. redflea13

redflea13 Peon

Best Answers:
    Write content using blogs and web 2.0 properties as well as article marketing. Social bookmark the content to increase its rank. This site has a description of how to get backlinks to increase your page rank as well as your google search rank. These two things are related but separate. You can beat a site with higher PR if you have more backlinks from sites with related content to your site.

redflea13, May 26, 2010 IP
  8. dorothykinder

dorothykinder Peon

Best Answers:
    yep, Generally link building and SBM can help you out in solving this problem. Article writing and submissions also play an important rule and thus they also weigh as similar as other factors.

dorothykinder, May 26, 2010 IP
  9. animesh

animesh Active Member

Best Answers:
    As SKSEO is promoting his/her client website so can't do reciprocal link exchange, but if he/she have other website or blog then 3 way link exchange can be possible.

This is the one of the better way to get quality backlink if you can write good article.

Other one way is find dofollow directory like followlist.com which contains dofollow blogs/site and you can choose blogs from relevant category and can do blog commenting.

animesh, May 26, 2010 IP
  10. simple007

simple007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i wanna know how to keep the rankings on top.... hope you guys will shed some light on how to keep the rankings....

simple007, May 26, 2010 IP
  11. Shadowplay

Shadowplay Peon

Best Answers:

Reputable being the operative word here. You're gonna run into some snags from time to time with Google. Just got keep on doing what you're doing. These things have a way of ironing themselves out.

Shadowplay, May 26, 2010 IP
  12. skseo

skseo Peon

Best Answers:
    i have already use this site for blog commenting.can you give me list of high pr commenting sites where i can post comment for my sites.

thanks

skseo, May 27, 2010 IP
  13. Lemints

Lemints Peon

Best Answers:
    I would do all of the above, but over a period of time. You don't want to trip any filters. Try to make it look natural, and never rely on only one or two methods.

I like using articles, forums (not sigs, but link drops on relevant topics), social bookmarking, directories, profiles, squidoo, hubpages, backlink analysis of competitors, and link wheels.

Lemints, May 27, 2010 IP
  14. Mr.Submit

Mr.Submit Active Member

Best Answers:
    Report to Google and take your competitors down :D .

Mr.Submit, May 27, 2010 IP
  15. saritaets

saritaets Peon

Best Answers:
    I think whatever you do was enough but you should focus on your on page work whether site work properly or not.or its meta tag and keywords.

saritaets, May 27, 2010 IP
  16. saritaets

saritaets Peon

Best Answers:
    yes link exchange with relevant category will help us to do get better results.

17. saritaets

saritaets Peon

Best Answers:
    hi, you do something for that like search for good submission directories list and article submission list some social network sites you get top raking in google.

18. GiffordBruno

GiffordBruno Guest

Best Answers:
    Be specific regarding any page that should be more relevant to the main topic. Write qualitative and effective article and move to link exchange as well. You should like to suggest putting some new updates to make it more effective.

GiffordBruno, May 27, 2010 IP
  19. saritaets

saritaets Peon

Best Answers:
    backlinks help us to get the better result of the sites.

20. meditation

meditation Peon

Best Answers:
    if you have lot of optimized content then it helps to get more serp rankings.i think only back links wont help but if you can build lot of back links its easy

meditation, May 27, 2010 IP