1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Excellent List Building Resource and Method

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by linda sweetfield, May 19, 2010.

Hey guys, hope this finds you all well, in good fettle and making money. I get a lot of emails/PMs in relation to how I built my list up in such a short space of time. Well I am always on the lookout for new ways to add to it is one thing, that’s how I grow it.

I came across this resource and added 150 new subscribers to my list and made $470 in residual sales in a matter of a week or so. Which never hurts for a quick experiment it has to be said.

The resource is shoemoney.com. They have a marketplace listing, be aware, a listing will cost you $50 and run for two weeks. I went over to tradebit.com, grabbed a cheap plr report for $5 related to the particular niche I was advertising in, an IM sub niche, amended the report, added some value to it, put my own links throughout and put it up for FREE on the shoemoney marketplace.

So, total money spent $55, total time, about 1 hour. Made, $470 and each of my new list subscribers is worth about $1 a month to me going forward.

Well worth your time to investigate imo.

Lin

linda sweetfield, May 19, 2010 IP
  2. MarkAndrews IMCopywriting

MarkAndrews IMCopywriting Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Lin

Matt Wolfe has created an excellent list building tutorial - I should know, I was one of the copywriters for this product -- obviously I've had to go through the product with a fine tooth comb, being so closely involved with this product launch.

It's called the AutopilotCashFormula.

A very good comprehensive eBook, along with 25 tutorial videos covers list building at supersonic speed.

The marketing tips and advice contained within the AutopilotCashFormula are very good indeed.

Not your usual run of the mill rubbish, his product is truly excellent and will help any struggling Internet marketer to make a lot of money from their list exceptionally quickly.

As you rightly state Linda, every person added to your contact list of subscribers is worth to you on average $1 per month.

Which doesn't sound like a great deal at first, until you do the math.

Buying into the above course for a tiny, tiny investment...reading the eBook, watching and applying the knowledge contained in the videos - it will be relatively easy for anyone to build up a list of about 5000 email subscribers, in about 4 weeks.

If you add 5000 email subscribers to your list in just 4 weeks, you can expect to receive about $5000 in revenue for each and every month indefinitely.

Add 10,000 email subscribers and you'll earn about $10k per month.

Over 12 months / 1 year if you add 100,000 email subscribers (quite easily possible) you'll be receiving about $100,000 each and every single month - an amount not to be sniffed at.

Anyone reading this, I strongly urge and encourage you to check out Matt Wolfe - AutopilotCashFormula Right Now! - http://www.AutopilotCashFormula.com (non affiliate link.)

Best,

Mark Andrews...

3. walterbell2331

walterbell2331 Peon

Best Answers:
    well done Linda. I will take a look at AutopilotCashFormula.

walterbell2331, May 19, 2010 IP
  4. linda sweetfield

linda sweetfield Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Mark, thanks for that, if, and lets be honest here, your reply is a BIT of an unsolicited ad for something :)

linda sweetfield, May 21, 2010 IP
  5. MarkAndrews IMCopywriting

Best Answers:
    An unsolicited ad - where on earth did that comment come from?

What on earth are you going on about?

It's generally accepted online that if you haven't got anything useful to say, it's best left unsaid.

Pardon me, next time I'll try not to be so helpful towards other forum community members here. (Insert eyeroll)

If it was an unsolicited ad to which you refer - why is it a non-affiliate link? (Rhetorical question)

Good day,

Mark Andrews...

6. linda sweetfield

linda sweetfield Peon

Best Answers:
    lol, Ah Mark, don't be getting all bent out of shape and huffy. Fine, I unreservedly withdraw and retract my comment forthwith but you are one of the copywriters and were involved with the product launch on this soooooo while that may not be your aff link there might be a tiny bit of profit in it for you, come on now???? lol, Its cool, I plan to have a look at it anyway and see if its any good. No hard feelings eh?

linda sweetfield, May 22, 2010 IP
  7. Peter Antonio

Peter Antonio Peon

Best Answers:
    @Mark Andrews,

I know Matt Wolfe and I'm currently using Autopilot Cash Formula right now to build my list. It is an excellent product, however, I think Matt would be disturbed to read your statement that "it will be relatively easy for anyone to build up a list of about 5000 email subscribers, in about 4 weeks."

That simply is not true. It took Matt well over 9 months to reach his current level of 13,000 - 14,000 subscribers which can easily be verified by going to his website where he openly posts his current list size: http://matthewwolfe.com/personal/i-have-launched

There's no need to inflate the numbers as it only makes people unhappy when they fail to reach that level of success. List building is not easy, but Matt's course is the best one I've found on the Internet.

@Linda,

The WSO section of the Warrior Forum is a good way to get subs too. It costs $20 to post and you need to be a member of the War Room which is now $37. I just did a free WSO of an eBook and got 100 subs in 24 hours.

Thanks,
    Peter

Last edited: May 24, 2010
    Peter Antonio, May 24, 2010 IP
  8. MarkAndrews IMCopywriting

Best Answers:
    Every post you make Linda is all about marketing, positioning yourself in the marketplace - I don't post here for fun.

Of course there's no hard feelings.

I wish only the best for you.

Hello Peter

My figures only came from the numbers which were presented to me when Matt was sending me emails concerning the future launch of this project and the figure presented at the time, was 5000 email subscribers (approx') within 4 weeks.

I have not artificially inflated anything - I have all of the communications right here, well over 40 communications (emails) going back and forth not to mention actual conversations which took place in real time.

Best,

Mark Andrews...

9. linda sweetfield

linda sweetfield Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Peter, how are you? Thats a great tip, I am a war room member myself and I can vouch for the validity of that tip bigtime. Its a great way to start building a targeted list. Thanks again Peter.

linda sweetfield, May 25, 2010 IP
  10. Peter Antonio

Peter Antonio Peon

Best Answers:
    Well Mark,

Now that you know the "real" numbers I'm sure you won't ever make the claim again that getting 5,000 new subs per month is easy. Copyrighting hype and real world experiences are usually mutually exclusive. If you really knew anything about building your own list you would know those numbers are totally unrealistic, particularly at the beginning of the process.

Best Wishes To You Too,
    Peter

Peter Antonio, May 25, 2010 IP
  11. FlightCenter

FlightCenter Peon

Best Answers:
    good way to leverage someone elses list. I think one of the best ways is to setup an email subscribe button on your blog, send newsletters, and possibly mobile phone alerts.

FlightCenter, May 25, 2010 IP
  12. JHybrid

JHybrid Peon

Best Answers:
    I love list building Lin.

Thanks for the resource.

Jay

JHybrid, May 25, 2010 IP
  13. jasonb25

jasonb25 Member

Best Answers:
    I think you had an over reaction Mark. Linda stated a fact and i have no problem with her comment. Thanks for the tip Linda , I will look into this advertising place.

jasonb25, May 25, 2010 IP
  14. Mortgage Guy

Mortgage Guy Peon

Best Answers:
    Getting $1 per subscriber per month is extending it a bit too long. How do they arrive at that number is anyone ' guess. It does not works that way in real life.

Mortgage Guy, May 25, 2010 IP
  15. linda sweetfield

linda sweetfield Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Peter,

Nice one. Could not have said it better myself. Ironically for someone who says he does not post here for fun, his claims are reasonably amusing.

linda sweetfield, May 26, 2010 IP
  16. MarkAndrews IMCopywriting

Best Answers:
    It's copywriting not copyrighting - there is a subtle difference.

Best,

Mark Andrews...

17. ramses1

ramses1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Linda,

How many subscribers did you get from your marketplace ad on shoemoney.com?
    When did you run that ad? It seems the price has jumped to $75 now.

Thanks,
    ramses1

ramses1, May 26, 2010 IP
  18. manofwar

manofwar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Took me a few years to get to 50k+ on a list, so it's not as easy as ppl think.

manofwar, May 26, 2010 IP
  19. Shadowplay

Shadowplay Peon

Best Answers:
    I think most people know about this stuff.

Shadowplay, May 26, 2010 IP
  20. Sarah Russell

Sarah Russell Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for posting the Shoemoney.com site - I haven't seen that one before. Much appreciated :)

Sarah Russell, May 26, 2010 IP