1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I have 27 Websites And No Traffic.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by goodman441, May 24, 2010.

1. JHybrid

JHybrid Peon

Best Answers:
    Video marketing is very effective for getting free traffic. You just need to submit videos each and everyday for 27 websites. If you have 50 videos each getting only 50 views a day, that totals 2,500 views per day or 75,000 views per month! If you are good at creating curiosity, a lot of those views will go to your website and there's your traffic.

JHybrid, May 25, 2010 IP
  2. goodman441

goodman441 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Are you trying to sell me what you have to offer, or offer me what you have to offer? I am not buyng any more programs.....

goodman441, May 25, 2010 IP
  3. goodman441

goodman441 Active Member

Best Answers:
    What do you mean, "Have you try to ping it?? "

4. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Good luck!

Time for you to learn SEO...

GuruCreation, May 25, 2010 IP
  5. goodman441

goodman441 Active Member

Best Answers:

That is what I figured....

6. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll give you one more piece of advice.

It's very difficult (nearly impossible) to get much search engine traffic directly to sales pages (like the ones in your signature). You need (properly promoted) blogs, articles, press releases and social networking pages to generate traffic. Those sites can then be used to promote your sales pages. Just trying to do SEO on the websites in your signature wont get you anywhere.

dlm, May 25, 2010 IP
  7. thebitbotdotcom

thebitbotdotcom Peon

Best Answers:
    This is one of the funniest threads I have read in a long time...:)

Seriously, I have found that there is no substitute for fresh quality content. 27 sites sounds like you are spread too thin. Just curious...have you built a list???

thebitbotdotcom, May 25, 2010 IP
  8. johnben1444

johnben1444 Peon

Best Answers:
    If i were you, i would focus on one or two sites and work on building traffic. On the issue of the best way to get traffic, i don't think there is a best way. The method that works for you is the best. Find which marketing method you like the most.

Personally, article marketing and SEO are my best way to get lots of traffic but they are demanding and time consuming.

johnben1444, May 25, 2010 IP
  9. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, he has built a list. I think it said he has over 3000 subscribed to his newsletter. But, he also said that he has an open rate of 2.7% when he sends out an email to all of them. - That SUX!

GuruCreation, May 25, 2010 IP
  10. Thiagoo

Thiagoo Peon

Best Answers:
    :) so I'm not laughing alone!

If you want to live from the web, you need to be creative. Those "gurus" are shit, the best you can do is to try to find out things by yourself. I've been a web developer for a while(for like... 11 years?) but when I started, I had no money even for a domain, I did some programming work and finally started it on a tight budget(or no budget at all), but i lacked so much money that made me spend alot of time thinking of what would work out. I learned SEO by myself researching the web, it's not hard, I learned that if you buy a book you just have the security of having the knowledge, but not actually knowing it(only if you do read). I know that the web has changed but when i did in fact started, i focused on a small niche(i didn't even knew what niche meant), I was just trying to do something good to my visitors, I didn't do it for money. I had a good execution of what I thought would be a good website, that's what made me money. I might not earn those millions that the gurus earn but you know, I'm on the last year of my college and my parents didn't pay for it. Actually, I believe theres like only 3 or 4 persons that actually make millions on the web doing the same thing you do(selling those expensive no value products), the rest of them are liars. I doubt you will earn a living doing what you do, those single pages websites that tries to sell you something make me sick.

I hope you don't take it in the wrong way, now you've wasted some cash on something you shouldn't, you have learned. But it won't get anywhere, I'm sorry. The difference about the web and the real life its just like the TOP3 succeed, the others don't earn anything. While on real life you have some pizza delivery every corner that their pizza isn't too good but they are near your house and you call them for that reason. In the web, there are no distances, the services are for everyone, you will compete with the best pizza delivery, always.

Actually, in the web, money isn't a big deal you know... I started with $0 and ended up making $200 a day with adsense, it's all about how much passion and creativity you have about what you do, I could perfectly have created twitter just buying a domain and using some $10 host, the thing is... i didn't. They were good, they had a good idea(i actually think its really poor) but................. A AWESOME EXECUTION.

Last edited: May 25, 2010
    Thiagoo, May 25, 2010 IP
  11. going2oahu

going2oahu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    27 sites should be making you at least $27 per day which is almost $1000 per month - add content every day and write hubpages and xomba articles that point to your content. It will come keep working!

going2oahu, May 25, 2010 IP
  12. goodman441

goodman441 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Read some of my posts, I purchased Prower Leads from Get Response....evedently most of the people in my list are in a coma....

13. goodman441

goodman441 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have tried video marketing and do get a little traffic from it. How do you get the videos to post?

14. mmay

mmay Peon

Best Answers:
    Goodman, you fell in love with your 27 websites. You also are selling No Money System Pro and asking us on how to generate traffic for you. You see the problem yet? All the stuff you are doing is correct, the sites you have are not. I agree with everyone that you need to get rid of most of them... but since you're in love, try breaking up with AT LEAST 7... go with an even 20. Still too much in my opinion, and it's your money. Don't forget about the recession too, and one important thing... the internet is not point of purchase... almost all consumers are researching your competitors.

mmay, May 25, 2010 IP
  15. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    dlm, May 25, 2010 IP
  16. goodman441

goodman441 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You try it out first and let me know how effective it is.........

17. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    If you haven't tried it why the heck are you promoting it?

Is there a McDonald's you can work at or something? Based on what I've seen, I don't think internet marketing is for you.

dlm, May 25, 2010 IP
  18. iwillguide

iwillguide Peon

Best Answers:
    it is not good idea to have many websites.if you want traffic then i suggest you to work on one website.optimize it to get high page rank.if you use all your effort on website then you can success easily.search engine optimization is natural way to get traffic.

iwillguide, May 25, 2010 IP
  19. kotaspain

kotaspain Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a question are any of the 27 sites you have relevant to each other, or do they all cover different topics?

kotaspain, May 25, 2010 IP
  20. Webgold

Webgold Peon

Best Answers:
    I assume you are checking how your newsletter looks in the different email account formats?

I always send out a test email and check how my newsletter looks in hotmail, yahoo etc before sending out the final version to make sure everything looks fine and is readable.

Webgold, May 26, 2010 IP