1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need a programmer to program a movie release section in my website

Discussion in 'Programming' started by johnycsc, May 24, 2010.

Hi fellow dp members,

I am looking for a programmer who can help me to create a similar movie release page on my site...Here is the link of the feature i would like to see in my website...

http://popcorn.oneindia.in/title/5992/golimaar.html

Its nothing but a info page on new movie release , It has some features like user can buzz on the buttons and more..Please go through it fully before you make a reply....If you have a better idea am happy to hear it...

My website basically runs on a php video script, either you can integrate this feature into it or you can do it as a seperate thing...I also need a admin background where i can add movies in future with database.

Am still a noob with the programming stuff..So while replying please make sure you get the thing and am always here to hear your questions over this...

Please let me know the budget for this so that if it suits we can move forward....I cannot spend more so the lowest bid will win this project...

Thanks

johnycsc, May 24, 2010 IP
  2. johnycsc

johnycsc Peon

Best Answers:
    sorry it seems i posted in the wrong section, Mods please delete this thread or move it to appropriate section....

johnycsc, May 24, 2010 IP
  3. regish.web

regish.web Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Johny,
    I seen the link you send Its completly dynamic
    Please read this if i am correct you go through it
    Admin panel : CMS

Whether you have registration already completed else registration is one module
    Adding Categories/Languages
    Adding Subcategories/Type of movie [Action, comedy, Romance]
    Adding movies with
    Title
    Release date, description, Cast, director etc
    Comments section will be different table

For this I will use PHP and MySql bcoz i am a PHP programmer.This is my idea. You share other things
    We ll discuss and start throgh

thank you...waiting for your reply

regish.web, Jun 7, 2010 IP