1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article marketing really good?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by alvin1972, May 23, 2010.

When come to the article marketing, what is the most important element that we need to take note in order to have a good promotion? On top of that, does Articles marketing really effective? Any idea? Please advise. Thanks

alvin1972, May 23, 2010 IP
  2. paulie888

paulie888 Peon

Best Answers:
    Article marketing definitely still works. With that being said, you still need a decent volume of articles to drive an appreciable amount of traffic to your site. Just putting up a few articles here and there will not work. Also, be mindful of backlinking and try to integrate your article marketing with video and podcasts, making sure that they're keyword rich and targeted. Doing this will really boost your site rankings over time.

paulie888, May 23, 2010 IP
  3. Joe128139

Joe128139 Peon

Best Answers:
    The most important elements in my mind are the command of the English language and the creativity to write original, relevant content. If you possess these qualities then all thats holding you back from some nice paydays is how much time you are willing to put in.

Joe128139, May 23, 2010 IP
  4. AutoViralMoney

AutoViralMoney Peon

Best Answers:
    Article Marketing is the best. But you need concern to originality, keyword research, no duplicate content.

AutoViralMoney, May 23, 2010 IP
  5. welljy

welljy Peon

Best Answers:
    I think Article Marketing can work best, but you need write good articles which is very important and difficulty for you.

welljy, May 24, 2010 IP
  6. mt33

mt33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    article marketing is one way for good income . i believe if someone want to earn more money and english is good can do that .

mt33, May 24, 2010 IP
  7. cpa-money

cpa-money Peon

Best Answers:
    yes it works well. but if you want traffic from it you have to write it very well

cpa-money, May 24, 2010 IP
  8. mcmaktoby

mcmaktoby Active Member

Best Answers:
    I believe this has been asked before here in DP, but anyway in my personal opinion it is effective if what you have written is informative and factual but that is one of the many things you need to consider in making an article marketable , just test different article writings to identify which is an effective article writing style in this marketing approach

mcmaktoby, May 24, 2010 IP
  9. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    Article marketing works, but don't expect to totally rely on it. The thing I like about it is that it is permanent and consistent. From every article I post, I don't get a lot of traffic. However, from every article I post I get a little bit of traffic that will exist forever and keep giving me return traffic. It's best to use it with that same idea in mind. Don't go into it expecting to get 100 Unique Visitors in the first week you post a single article to ezinearticles. It just doesn't work that way.

PHPGator, May 24, 2010 IP
  10. FlightCenter

FlightCenter Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, article marketing is extremely effective. What you must remember however is not put all your eggs in one basket, or rely to heavily on new, spam infested article directories. The key to success is of course a well-written article, and submissions across a network of sites; a mix of quantity and quality is the way to go, and a proper anchor text link in your resource bio. Best of luck,

Matt

FlightCenter, May 24, 2010 IP
  11. Nick Stentiford

Nick Stentiford Guest

Best Answers:
    article marketing definately works and is really effective. If you struggle with writing just get it done for you a site i use is needanarticle.com they are good. Also try to get it submitted to multiple sites through a submitter i use web2mayhem.com (paid version) but there are free ones out there

Good luck

Nick

Nick Stentiford, May 24, 2010 IP
  12. uttoransen

uttoransen Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    article marketing works, but everything change a bit with time and for good. the days when you could send the same article to multiple article directories and expect to rank them or get link value are gone. try writing or get written unique content and submit unique article to as many article directories as possible. then social bookmark those articles so that they gets optimized and if done properly those articles also get some pr in the next update. i have ranked for some very competitive terms by this method, so this definitely works.

uttoransen, May 24, 2010 IP
  13. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    Yep, uttoransen is right, for the reason he gave, I pretty much only rely on ezinearticles these days. If i'm going somewhere else, I always rewrite the articles for the other article directories. I have generally found this to be a time waste as most other directories don't rank as well as ezinearticles. It is more of just for the backlinks.

PHPGator, May 24, 2010 IP
  14. COBSolutions

COBSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A steady campaign of article marketing frequently with other diversified link building methods can work wonders. Article marketing is one of the cost effective forms of marketing that can be found on the internet, it costs less for the return it gives. Each niche deserves different kinds of article marketing campaign, as the saying goes, no two apple are equal, so this needs more deliberation than just blasting away your article all over the internet.

COBSolutions, May 24, 2010 IP
  15. nicolebeckett

nicolebeckett Peon

Best Answers:
    The key is unique, interesting content. If your stuff is good, other webmasters are going to find it and link to it. It may take awhile, but article marketing can be very effective. And, hey, it's free advertising, so that helps too! :)

nicolebeckett, May 24, 2010 IP
  16. kotaspain

kotaspain Peon

Best Answers:
    Article marketing does work if, you choose the right keywords to write your content around. Do some research and find out what keywords or phrases don't have very much competition. It will be much easier to rank higher in the search engines this way.

kotaspain, May 24, 2010 IP
  17. abundantliving

abundantliving Peon

Best Answers:
    Article marketing still works. However, if you're planning to use your articles to generate targeted traffic to your site, then you need to write them DIFFERENTLY than you would articles that are meant to just provide backlinks. With backlink articles, the most important component is the keywords you use in the articles. However, for traffic generating articles, the most important component is going to be building trust and generating an immediate interest in visiting your website to find out more.

abundantliving, May 24, 2010 IP
  18. Peter Antonio

Peter Antonio Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree that article marketing still works, however, to keep your article up in the search engines you may want to think about backlinking your articles. This is a technique that some IM'ers use to push high competition keyword articles up to the 1st page of Google. High PR forum profile links seem to work best.

Peter Antonio, May 24, 2010 IP