1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Amazon Autoblog - 1st Page of Google For Exact Match Domain Name - $50

Discussion in 'Sites' started by etmcl, May 22, 2010.

Camp Trunks Amazon Affiliate Store – Domain name, http://camptrunks.net is an exact match for the keywords “Camp Trunks.”

This is an exact match domain name that will give you great earning potential with a ready-to-go website that automatically updates using the Amazon Autoposter plug-in. Along with Amazon affiliate income there are 2 other separate streams of income you will earn from.

This is a new domain I purchased on May 17, 2010. I just created the website yesterday and it is already indexed and on the first listing on page 2 of Google for both the broad term, camp trunks, and the keyword phrase, “camp trunks.” I did some social bookmarking today along with submitting to several rss feed sites so the site should easily be on page 1 of Google within a few days.

This website package includes:
    -----------------------------------------
    Exact Match Domain, 2 words, easy to remember, niche topic.
    The domain name, camptrunks.net is registered with godaddy.com and is prepaid through May, 2011. (free push to your godaddy.com account).
    Niche Market
    Camp trunks is a search term that, according to Google’s keyword tool, gets 8,100 searches each month for the broad term of camp trunks. That tells you that it is a niche with thousands of people seeking information and sources to buy a camp trunk.

Wordpress Theme
    The site is set up using a clean and colorful wordpress theme.
    Content
    Each product is posted using the Amazon Autoposter plug-in. This loads the website with high quality rich keywords, each boosting search engine rankings. This site is already fully loaded and you would not have to update it again if you didn’t want to.All you have to do is send traffic.

Nevertheless, I recommend you use the Article Autoposter plug-in included in the wordpress admin panel to automatically articles to the website.
    3 Streams of Income

How will this website make money?

1) Amazon Affiliate
    This site is a wordpress online store. The main income is from the amazon affiliate program. When people buy from this website, the commission will go to the owner of this site. Earn commissions 5%-25% on any Amazon purchases made via this site. Also enjoy their progressive commission every month. It means the more you sell, the more commissions you get.

2) Adsense
    You can also add adsense ads to the website. Just use the text widget in the admin panel to insert your adsense code into the sidebar in directly into your posts. There is an “Easy Adsense” plugin already installed on the website to make adding adsense ads to your site effortless.

4) CPA Offers
    You can also promote CPA offers on the site to add another income source to your website. All you will need to do is change the banner ads to your own CPA affiliate offers. There are many furniture sites that offer affiliates a chance to make commissions by selling their products. These would be a perfect combination for this site.

You could also sell eBay products through this website. You would just need to be an eBay affiliate and then you can earn commissions by selling other people’s items on eBay. That means you make money without keeping inventory and shipping products.
    Search Engine Optimization (SEO):

This website is highly optimized for the search engines, from sitemap settings to proper use of tags and permalinks. All post content comes with associated keywords and tags for high positioning in search engines. To ensure this website is search engine friendly, I have included the following plugins that are pre-configured :

• Google Sitemap Generator - The sitemap generator creates an XML compliant sitemap of your entire site. A sitemap helps your site to get indexed faster by the search engine.

Traffic:

This is a brand new site just set up a few days ago. The site has already had 41 unique visitors in just a few days.

Revenue:

This is a brand new site that has gotten to Page 1 of Google in just two days since creating the website. The site should easily begin to generate revenue soon.

Payment will be made through Paypal. Please Send PM With "Sold" in the Subject line to purchase this website and domain.

Attached Files:

etmcl, May 22, 2010 IP
  2. TwistOffMedia

TwistOffMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I'm only seeing you on the 8th page lol. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you were sandboxed because you have open amazon links on your homepage. You should get some type of cloaking plugin for wordpress.

TwistOffMedia, May 22, 2010 IP
  3. wsfarrell

wsfarrell Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    I don't think google "sandboxes" sites for having Amazon links. Amazon itself appears on page 2 for this term (not a sponsored link), and I'm guessing they have all sorts of Amazon links on their page...

wsfarrell, May 22, 2010 IP
  4. etmcl

etmcl Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 12
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The site is back on the first page of Google. I don't know why it disappeared for a day, but it's back to page 1 now.

etmcl, May 24, 2010 IP
  5. KC TAN

KC TAN Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    SOLD. Please PM payment details. I will send you $50 in PayPal.

Special Note: I would need you to push me the domain name through GoDaddy first before I send you the funds as you have low iTrader. Please let me know if you are ok with this.

Thank you.
    KC

KC TAN, May 24, 2010 IP
    etmcl likes this.