1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Not Paying on clicks

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Hotter_DV, May 23, 2010.

I have a site whose have 500 hundred traffic on daily basis and I put adsence on that and most of visitors come from India and they clicks on google adsbut google doesn't counts those clicks into my google adsence account and neither it gives money of those clicks. So anyone can tell me what could be the reason behind this. :confused:

Hotter_DV, May 23, 2010 IP
  2. juhasan

juhasan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google is considering those clicks as invalid clicks. It's very risky. Contact Adsense support informing them about this unusual activities.

All the best. Cheers!

juhasan, May 24, 2010 IP
  3. infogle

infogle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    i dont know how this is happening... because if the ads are geo targeted then it should not display in india - and if its displaying in india - then the clicks should be paid - either way is may be some click spam is going on - which is why google is protecting...

infogle, May 24, 2010 IP
  4. metabinltd

metabinltd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have the same problem, i track my clicks using openx and only get a small fraction of them recorded within adsense.

I should be making good money but i make hardly anything - adsense makes no sense.

metabinltd, May 24, 2010 IP
  5. PaulSch

PaulSch Active Member

Best Answers:
    How do you know they are clicking on the adsense?

If they are legitimate contact google and ask them why you are not being credited with them

PaulSch, May 24, 2010 IP
  6. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    How you know that those visitor from india is clicking on your ads?

lifeplayer, May 25, 2010 IP
  7. Arctic-Ice-Cool

Arctic-Ice-Cool Peon

Best Answers:
    There is very good tool called Google Analytics, which allows you to connect to your advert tracking clicks from locations and other statistics such as patterns and quantity.

Make sure you keep Google updated with any weird or unexpected click activity, or you may get suspended. Once you do, you will not find it easy to get your account back.

Hold on to your AdSense account like it is your life, and appreciate it while you have it. Google suspend accounts very easily.

Good Luck!

Arctic-Ice-Cool, May 25, 2010 IP