1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why my blog can't index by google!

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by listauto.net, Apr 16, 2010.

Why my blog can't index by google, i have were implementation add blog on google webmaster tools and i have were implementation jobs SEO basic.

Why my blog have indexed by google only 28 post, i have were thought over 400 post in my panel blog.
    Blog www.doisong24h.com currently have Page Rank 1.
    Please help me.
    Because i don't know good english, should i use tool translate.google.com.vn
    If there is not valid please ignore.
    Thanks

listauto.net, Apr 16, 2010 IP
  2. neekyme

neekyme Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you built quality links for your site yet? I don't think it is a good idea to submit site maps to google. It is telling google that your site is new. You can try to get quality backlinks for your site to get the pages indexed. There is no need to be panic. Just keep on building links! ^_^

neekyme, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  3. chandan123

chandan123 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    as its a new blog give some time to index.

chandan123, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  4. hadinih

hadinih Member

Best Answers:
    I think, you should wait and see. Google will update it, maybe just need a little more time :) Good luck!

hadinih, May 21, 2010 IP
  5. RiArose

RiArose Peon

Best Answers:
    how old is your blog? 540 posts and only 29 indexed? normally it doesn't happen though. by the time someone writes 540 posts, Google definitely starts indexing because 540 posts means you're blogging regularly and seriously.

but if you had a blog elsewhere and imported all the posts into blogger, then Google might take some time to index all of it. because, these posts have not been written one by one, if posts were imported then this huge number of posts were not reflected in sitemap feed of blogger and naturally there was no auto ping to update services; so Google will have some hard time to locate all the posts and index them.

here is what i did when I shifted my wordpress.com free blog into blogspot: i am a author in a large community blog, so whenever i posted some article there, i also placed a link to my new blog address. thus, there was a huge traffic inflow into my new blog and Google noticed this linking and traffic volume and crawled my new blog and all my imported posts. this works so well! i got a free domain (.me.uk) from gandi.net in march 10th, and within a month in april pagerank update my new blog got PR3! i didn't import posts into main domain address, but into a subdomain address blog (bn.ria8.me.uk) - the subdomain got PR3 and main domain didn't. so, as others advised, try to build some links, it will help definitely.

Last edited: May 22, 2010
    RiArose, May 22, 2010 IP
  6. cebuhousefinder

cebuhousefinder Peon

Best Answers:
    Give google a time to index your posts. Building quality link may help as well

cebuhousefinder, May 23, 2010 IP
  7. poplar

poplar Member

Best Answers:
    might be you are in sandbox

poplar, May 23, 2010 IP