1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Launch for Dog Separation Anxiety Niche

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by bluffspot, May 21, 2010.

DOG SEPARATION ANXIETY CURE

Hi All - new CB product and is 100% authentic material. Using short form style for lander - Splits done and of course and you know it, still tweaking lander -

CB Marketplace does not have any other niche as this one and is mostly a topic not really marketed well yet - here's hoping.

Affiliates, have included banners and other info - will be looking at bonuses this coming month. Feel June should be pretty big for this market - Wish all of you luck - this one pays out @ 75% -

Site: http://www.dog-separation-anxiety-cure.net/

Affiliates Section: http://www.dog-separation-anxiety-cure.net/affiliates.html

If there is something else you'd like to see on the affiliates section please let me know. Am writing articles and building a secondary landing system now just for affiliates - we are also going to be instituting a bonus programme the beginning of June - trying to figure out how all that works -

Cheers -

Nick

bluffspot, May 21, 2010 IP
  2. Super_Vendor

Super_Vendor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow.... crazy niche idea man... I'm actually blow away by this idea. Tell us why this would sell? Are there people actually willing to pay to end their horrible anxiety of leaving their dog at home?

Aside from that...
    Good looking sales page...

One thing I would change: That picture of the big dog barking (looks like a German Shepard) is fucking scary.... lol.. no but I think I would change that, it looks like a cop dog about to attack! :eek:

Super_Vendor, May 21, 2010 IP
  3. Super_Vendor

Super_Vendor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey... I made my first post without reading your sales letter, after glancing over it (and really only glancing) I see that that particular section pertains to that picture.. so I guess its a good pic for that. But.. I only glanced at the sales letter, my bad for making assumptions to early :)

Good luck

Super_Vendor, May 21, 2010 IP
    bluffspot likes this.
  4. bluffspot

bluffspot Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi SuperV - yep I needed something to jar their minds a little. Also if you notice there is another image of a little boy reaching for a dog - right next to the display - already have some movement on the affiliate side - as well we are building up the niche with some more info.

As for your question about people looking into this - the answer is yes - the search terms don't lie. I came across it when my client made some general notes about his dog and he started to look into how to train them to be mentally healthy. Then he pestered me about how to sell ebooks knowing I did this sort of thing. Anyhow, it took him a few months to write the book and get the research down. I read the book and its brilliant - and I know (having a few dozens products on cb myself) that this was indeed original to CB.

As well, people are constantly caging their dogs because they think that is what they are supposed to do. Or they tie them up outside, or lock them in the basement etc etc. Some people love the idea of getting a pet, but most are really clueless on how to train and take care of them. This is where Stephanies book comes in - pretty top notch writing style, and easy to follow - I also have her talked into some upsells for some of her other products she is coming up with - but more on this later.

Yes - people are looking for it - it would be great if they found your hop...

Thanks for the kind words!

Last edited: May 22, 2010
    bluffspot, May 22, 2010 IP
  5. kittyluver

kittyluver Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I am going to promote this product in my pet sites - wildlifeworld.info, e-petcare.info, cathealthcareguide.com

kittyluver, Jun 3, 2010 IP