New health site... what to expect?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Flamerid, May 21, 2010.

Site: http://www.healthwellness.info/

The site is still new. I've developed links all over the net, just submitted my first ezinearticle, signed up for buzzle, and I have a facebook/twitter account for the site. Only about 9 of my current articles have been archived so far, and the site only gets about 50 uniques a day on average.. 30% from Google, 70% from links/twitter. The site gets about 1 click a day on average. I'm afraid to put too many ads on the site at the moment, but I'm not sure if I'm doing this right either. My content is unique and good.

Advice please. I'm always looking for ways to improve my game. I've already learned so much within the last week. Thanks everyone.

Flamerid, May 21, 2010 IP
  2. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    what you are doing is great for starters. just focus on quality content and when you write your article, make sure you do keyword research and use high value/good volume keywords on the article. also make sure you add the primary keyword on the title of each post. this will help you get targeted ads.

other than content, you need to promote your site. twitter traffic will probably not convert to clicks, they will just drive up your impressions more than likely. focus on search engine traffic which will convert to clicks most. submitting to ezine is fine but find other article directories to submit to. there are plenty of ways to build backlinks which you should look at as well. dont just use one single method but diversify your link building campaign.

good luck

sultanofseo, May 21, 2010 IP
  3. Flamerid

Flamerid Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, and thanks for all the great advice. This site gives me good motivation. You're definitely right about the twitter traffic not converting to clicks. Is using twitter a waste of time?

So far I've submitted one article to ezine and one article to buzzle. Both of them are unique. Right now, I'm making it a habit to submit at least one article a day to the site, ezine, and buzzle. Should I just focus on content for now and wait for Google to index more of my pages?

Flamerid, May 21, 2010 IP
  4. earticles

earticles Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    the site is ok and very informative as long as I can see. try promote it via article submissions, press releases, social networks, web directory submissions, etc...

good luck!!

earticles, May 21, 2010 IP
  5. corinaw

corinaw Not Banned

Best Answers:
    It looks great. Keep going and add more articles. I've had some success with stumbleupon. You might want to create an account and submit your articles there too.

corinaw, May 21, 2010 IP
  6. cpa-money

cpa-money Peon

Best Answers:
    build lots of links. i have site about acne and i`m still struggling on the 2nd page of google

cpa-money, May 22, 2010 IP