1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Penny auction site for sale: up and ready to go

Discussion in 'Sites' started by tsiguy96, May 20, 2010.

Site BidOasis.net is ready for sale. Penny auction sites like swoopo, madbid, landofsavings, beezid are the future of huge incomes online. I do not have the time to dedicate to the site anymore. Site and domain name are for sale as a package. Go to the site and check it out, if you want, you can contact me and I will give you admin access to the site so you can see hte back end as well.

AIM: Tsiguy96
    YIM: tsiguy1996

Feel free to ask or post any questions. The script alone for this site costs $800, I have just over $1400 into it. Make an offer, feel free to ask any questions or if you want ot see an auction run or work, let me know.

tsiguy96, May 20, 2010 IP
  2. nemis1s9

nemis1s9 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1

Post a screenshot of your $800 script investment receipt so we can confirm with the script seller... and your $1400

nemis1s9, May 20, 2010 IP
  3. tsiguy96

tsiguy96 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    the script is from pennyauctionscript.com to verify prices for yourself. feel free to contact them as well if you have a question regarding it.

i also had a custom modification done for a different type of auctions (that didnt work out well and is not included) for $200, the chat box for $150, and the footer removal to say bidoasis.net which cost $200. the blue art theme (not fully uploaded but close) was $250.

also included are some banners i purchased on this site for advertising.

tsiguy96, May 20, 2010 IP
  4. movidalatina

movidalatina Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    TSIGUY.. I would suggest taking 5 minutes of your busy schedule and putting some
    stuff (mercahndise on there) change those link colors..

movidalatina, May 20, 2010 IP
  5. tsiguy96

tsiguy96 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    well what i was trying to sell is the empty script! i can put example merchandise up so you can see what its like?

tsiguy96, May 21, 2010 IP
  6. yungdre

yungdre Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    tsiguy96 can add me on aim shawtydof93 and we can make a deal on the site i like it but if you still have the site add me on aim if you dont tell me please and thank youu!!!!!

yungdre, Aug 20, 2010 IP