1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Quck Wordpress Job - Add Pages, Photos and make the blog nice! Car related

Discussion in 'Design' started by mikeid22, May 20, 2010.

I have a blog that I want to be finished off, but I am just too busy to do it! LoL

The blog is all about a particular pickup car, called a Vauxhall Brava (UK mainly I think).

I want a nice wordpress header, with a vauxhall brava in it (but not too big, content should still start above the fold!!!) - We have a theme, so just need a new header - psd of the theme we use can be sent to whoever does this job.

I want someone to add a couple of pages about Vauxhall Brava cars, one with a little photo gallery (all images should have seo friendly filenames and title tags, like vauxhallbrava-pickup.jpg, vauxhallbrava-on-road.jpg etc)

The Gallery should be on a PAGE, not a POST - We can provide some images ;-)

Then I want 2 articles (POSTS) about vauxhall brava's (Could be anything, review of a vauxhall brava car from a certain year, petrol versus diesel vauxhall brava's etc...

Some info on the vauxhall brava (it was made in Japan, by Isuzu! - read the article) here: http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/car-reviews/car-and-driving/isuzu-tf-pick-up-range-1004838.html

Some info on Vauxhall (not the brava model, but vauxhall the company) can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vauxhall_Motors

I want PMs with a price quote please! - This is really just a little job, so I am expecting a good price, and quick turn around time ;-)

PM only please, giving price and timescale!

mikeid22, May 20, 2010 IP
    arabSquad likes this.
  2. I Believe In Karma

I Believe In Karma Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    does your theme have to be sliced and coded?

I Believe In Karma, May 20, 2010 IP
  3. webmaster_2003

webmaster_2003 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    check your pmb...

webmaster_2003, May 20, 2010 IP