1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Press Release Only for $35

Discussion in 'Services' started by sagar.shah, Mar 24, 2010.

Are you launching a new product?
    Are you making changes in your website?
    Are you doing something newsworthy?
    Do you want to spread the word?
    Let us handle this for you!

We are glad to introduce our Press Release writing and submission service to digital forum. Here are few FAQs you might want to know about our service.

What is Press Release?
    Press Release is an article/news about your website distributed to all over the web (press release websites) to publicize your product/website.

What is the use of Press Release?
    Press Release is a complete website promoting service. We submit your press to 125 press release websites with links anchored with your keywords. So it is beneficial for direct traffic and for SEO as well.
    1. It brings your website into spotlights.
    2. It is distributed all over the media, it creates buzz about your website.
    3. It drives direct targeted traffic to your website through Press Release Sites.
    4. It Increases one way backlinks to your website which are anchored with your keywords.

So you get direct traffic and targeted backlinks to your website.

How do we do?
    Let me make this simple to you:
    1. Writing: We write a Press (which is an article/news about your product/website). Press contains all the information about your product and how it operates. We try to cover all the benefits and uses of your product/website into this press. We also take care of including your keywords into the press and anchor it with your website URL. Once we are done, we send this professional and fully SEO optimized copy of Press to you for your confirmation. And once you are ok with the copy, we proceed to next step. (Note: you need to mention if you want to verify press before its submission). We have professional press release writers who are working for us .
    2. Submission: Once we get your confirmation we start creating accounts on your name in all 125 Press Release Sites (these accounts are handed over to you with passwords along with the report once the submission is completed). After we are done with the accounts we submit the press which we have written for you, one by one.

Here is a list of 125 websites where we will submit your Press.
    3. Report: We provide complete detailed report of your submission. We also give screen shots of each and every submission. We record status of your submission, user ids, passwords and the URL of your press release after submitting to press release website into an excel sheet. The accounts which are created for submission on all press release sites are handed over to you with all the passwords so that you can login and see how your Press is doing.

You can find sample report here.

So to sum up,
    • We write a Press.
    • Submit it to 125 Press Release Websites.
    • Send you report once done.

What is the turnaround time?
    We try our best to complete every order in 5 days. Although sometime it may take up to maximum of 6 days depending on our workload and holidays.

What type of sites this service is suitable for?
    Press Release Submission Service is suitable for almost every single website and blog. It also works like charm with landing pages or to promote other article pages.

Ok, how do I start?
    We just need you to send us following details:

1.Web Site (URL).
    2.Author.
    3.Category.
    4.Company Name.
    5.Full Contact Details (Street Address, Phone Number, Fax, Email, etc.).
    6.Keywords.

Our PayPal id: sagar_shah011@yahoo.co.in
    We start working on your order immediately once we receive payment and details from your side.

Price:

1 Press Release: $35
    (writing 1 press and submission to 125 sites)

How can I contact you?
    You can simply PM and ask us whatever you want to. Also you can find me on Yahoo, Yahoo: sagar_shah011@yahoo.co.in

sagar.shah, Mar 24, 2010 IP
  2. asdfg4

asdfg4 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sagar,

I am interested, please let me know where you are located in India and also I need samples of past work.

Maybe we can setup a meet.

Thanks

asdfg4, Mar 25, 2010 IP
  3. seth777

seth777 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    do you give review copy as you have 0 itrades

seth777, Mar 26, 2010 IP
  4. sagar.shah

sagar.shah Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

hey can u give me your email id i will send you samples of my past work.

Thanks

sagar.shah, Mar 27, 2010 IP
  5. sagar.shah

sagar.shah Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Let us handle this for you!

We are glad to introduce our Press Release writing and submission service to digital forum. Here are few FAQs you might want to know about our service.

What is Press Release?
    Press Release is an article/news about your website distributed to all over the web (press release websites) to publicize your product/website.

Press Release is a complete website promoting service. We submit your press to 125 press release websites with links anchored with your keywords. So it is beneficial for direct traffic and for SEO as well.
    3. It drives direct targeted traffic to your website through Press Release Sites.
    4. It Increases one way backlinks to your website which are anchored with your keywords.

How do we do?
    1. Writing: We write a Press (which is an article/news about your product/website). Press contains all the information about your product and how it operates. We try to cover all the benefits and uses of your product/website into this press. We also take care of including your keywords into the press and anchor it with your website URL. Once we are done, we send this professional and fully SEO optimized copy of Press to you for your confirmation. And once you are ok with the copy, we proceed to next step. (Note: you need to mention if you want to verify press before its submission). We have professional press release writers who are working for us .
    2. Submission: Once we get your confirmation we start creating accounts on your name in all 125 Press Release Sites (these accounts are handed over to you with passwords along with the report once the submission is completed). After we are done with the accounts we submit the press which we have written for you, one by one.

3. Report: We provide complete detailed report of your submission. We also give screen shots of each and every submission. We record status of your submission, user ids, passwords and the URL of your press release after submitting to press release website into an excel sheet. The accounts which are created for submission on all press release sites are handed over to you with all the passwords so that you can login and see how your Press is doing.

So to sum up,
    • We write a Press.
    • Send you report once done.

We try our best to complete every order in 5 days. Although sometime it may take up to maximum of 6 days depending on our workload and holidays.

Press Release Submission Service is suitable for almost every single website and blog. It also works like charm with landing pages or to promote other article pages.

Ok, how do I start?

1.Web Site (URL).
    2.Author.
    3.Category.
    4.Company Name.
    5.Full Contact Details (Street Address, Phone Number, Fax, Email, etc.).
    6.Keywords.

Our PayPal id:
    We start working on your order immediately once we receive payment and details from your side.

Price:

1 Press Release: $30

How can I contact you?
    You can simply PM and ask us whatever you want to. Also you can find me on Yahoo, Yahoo:
    Google:

sagar.shah, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  6. masonman

masonman Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How much just for 50 at a time? I am looking for a longtime person who can do the PR release and submit to many of them. Most of the PR releases will be simple product repair or part announcements. Do you have bulk discounts? What is your PR list? How much if I supply article?

masonman, Apr 27, 2010 IP
  7. Prachi4Webdev

Prachi4Webdev Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Looks promising.

May I know the approval rates and the time for approval of all the submissions?

I might be interested interested in your service.

Waiting.....

Prachi4Webdev, Apr 29, 2010 IP
  8. sandrodz

sandrodz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If there is nothing news worthy how do we proceed? u make up some story?

sandrodz, Apr 29, 2010 IP
  9. sagar.shah

sagar.shah Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Let us handle this for you!​

We are glad to introduce our Press Release writing and submission service to digital forum. Here are few FAQs you might want to know about our service.​

What is Press Release?

5. Boosts your site’s Ranking in Search Engines.
    6. Increases your product sales.
    7. Helps to get your pages crawled easily by major search engines.
    8. Ultimately, a press release will increase your link popularity, traffic and sales!

How do we do?

So to sum up,
    • We write a Press.
    Send you report once done.

Ok, how do I start?

1.Web Site (URL).
    2. Anchor text
    3.Author.
    4.Category.
    5.Company Name.
    6.Full Contact Details (Street Address, Phone Number, Fax, Email, etc.).
    7.Keywords.

Press release submission only required details Model required detail
    (1) Headline (5 to 12 words)
    (2) Web Site (URL)
    (3) Author
    (4) Summary ( 20 to 40 words)
    (5) Body ( 300 to 400 words)
    (6) Category
    (7) Company Name
    (8) Full Contact Details (Street Address, Phone Number, Fax, Email, etc.)
    (9) Keywords
    Our PayPal id:

Price:

• 125 Press Release Submission Only 20$

• Discount offered on bulk orders
    • If you need samples of our work let me know.
    How can I contact you?

You can simply PM and ask us whatever you want to. Also you can find me on Yahoo, Yahoo:
    Google:

sagar.shah, May 6, 2010 IP
  10. bebrave

bebrave Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    what is your charge 30$ or 20$
    Does it includes writing and submission...
    What is the PR and how much gurantee you give for acceptance rate.

bebrave, May 6, 2010 IP
  11. dpking

dpking Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Review: Great Service, completed as promissed and received full report of 125 Submissions and Approvals! Ordering More

dpking, May 19, 2010 IP
  12. netaddict41

netaddict41 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can't view your submission list for some reason. Please post it.

netaddict41, May 20, 2010 IP
  13. gcmonk

gcmonk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is this still being offered? Can you provide samples

gcmonk, May 30, 2010 IP
  14. stats

stats Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    4 questions

1. I got confused on pricing of your service. Your headline says writing+submission=30 and your bottom line (the blue text) looks like 30 is only for writing, and additional 20 for submission ? Please clarify

2. Who are "We" ? how many of you ? do you represent a company or a couple of friends ? (i'm fine with either version, just want to know).

3. Your post looks like having good grammar .. Do the articles you write have the same quality ? I'm kinda sick of ending up having articles like "My product are is good because visit my veb side http://www.mysite.com very good product" ..

4. If i order - i will order only with POST-pay (meaning i'll pay when the job is done), especially taking in account your post count and join date. Are you ok with it ? (you might want to check my rep around here before answering).

If you think you're positive about my concerns - please PM me with this offer (including link to this thread please)

Thanks

stats, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  15. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How many of those sites you submit to, will the press release be accepted?

Because your report shows. "Waiting for Approval" on all but maybe 5 of them.

Let me know ASAP!

If this is any good, I will order a press release from you once or twice a month...

I also need to see some samples of the press releases you have done..

Sorry to say, I'm tired of crappy written press releases.

GuruCreation, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  16. stats

stats Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    GuruCreation :

I'm sick of crappy PRs too, that's why i asked if their PR looks like "My product are is good because visit my veb side http://www.mysite.com very good product" :)

The guy sent me 2 samples, the writing is as good as his original post in this thread. So .. i'm ordering one

If the submission goes good as well, this will be money well spent and i'll be ordering more

stats, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  17. mjtaylor

mjtaylor Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please let the rest of us know how it goes ... I am not a huge fan of 'self service' links, but sometimes there's a newsworthy event and I would like to know a good service. Thanks!

mjtaylor, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  18. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ha ha ha ha!

No doubt... I'm just getting tired of doing my own press releases and its time for me to find someone that can.

I need them to contact me ASAP! I want to give it a shot as well.

Otherwise, let me know how it goes!

Thanks!

GuruCreation, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  19. stats

stats Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    To all that are interested:

The guy just completed my job. Here's what i think:
    Article quality: EXCELENT
    Submission: EXCELENT
    Price: EXCELENT
    ----------------------------
    Total: EXCELENT !

I've just ordered another PR for my other site.

The guy is good .. take your spots before he gets overwhelmed with orders :)

stats, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  20. sagar.shah

sagar.shah Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What is Press Release?

5. Boosts your site’s Ranking in Search Engines.
    6. Increases your product sales.
    7. Helps to get your pages crawled easily by major search engines.
    8. Ultimately, a press release will increase your link popularity, traffic and sales!

So to sum up,
    • We write a Press.
    Send you report once done.

Ok, how do I start?

1.Web Site (URL).
    2. Anchor text
    3.Author.
    4.Category.
    5.Company Name.
    6.Full Contact Details (Street Address, Phone Number, Fax, Email, etc.).
    7.Keywords.

Press release submission only required details Model required detail
    (1) Headline (5 to 12 words)
    (2) Web Site (URL)
    (3) Author
    (4) Summary ( 20 to 40 words)
    (5) Body ( 300 to 400 words)
    (6) Category
    (7) Company Name
    (8) Full Contact Details (Street Address, Phone Number, Fax, Email, etc.)
    (9) Keywords
    Our PayPal id:

Price:

• 125 Press Release Submission Only 20$

• Discount offered on bulk orders
    • If you need samples of our work let me know.

How can I contact you?
    Google:

sagar.shah, Jun 20, 2010 IP