1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how can we incressed website ranking

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Vijayjakhu, Feb 9, 2010.

1. sousen

sousen Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are many way you can get traffic there are two way one is SEO another is Paid traffic like PPC but Pay Per Click is more expensive and it';s not suitable becouse it will give you traffic as long you can able to pay their charges if you looking to get traffic from search engine by organic way you need to do SEO, back link is the organic method to get traffic from search engine for long term and no need to pay for it you can do Directory Submission, Article Submission, Social bookmarkig and social networking

sousen, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  2. ian0031

ian0031 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can gain a lot of traffic to your site by using those social networking sites such as Facebook and twitter. You can gain visitors in a way that you will put your updates of your site on those social sites to attract or get attention with the users.

ian0031, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  3. Traffic-Bug

Traffic-Bug Active Member

Best Answers:
    For increasing website ranking, I suggest you add more quality content regularly to your website in intervals. And start building up more backlinks to your website. That is probably the only way to get increased website ranking.

Traffic-Bug, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  4. rezyde

rezyde Peon

Best Answers:
    The way I used linkedin was post a link to my site on my profile, that's all i could do with linkedin. Still trying to figure out twitter and facebook.

rezyde, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  5. Jeff Collision

Jeff Collision Peon

Best Answers:
    Submit your website to social shopping sites, Classified Ad Websites, Social Bookmarking, Press Release Distribution. Go onto Answers.Yahoo.com and start answering questions then sticking in a link to your site. Get quality backlinks from high PR sites. Try to target your inner pages of your site along with home page while submitting off page tasks. You can concentrate on forums video sites rss feed submission. Put comments on other blogs. By doing these, definitely there will be the change in your ranking status.

Jeff Collision, May 19, 2010 IP
  6. azwan

azwan Peon

Best Answers:
    I find that blog commenting helps to generate lots of traffic. especially on popular sites and you are among the first to comment.

azwan, May 19, 2010 IP
  7. rosesmark

rosesmark Active Member

Best Answers:
    Create Backlinks but Backlink take much time. And it is not useful method for my side ok

Last edited: May 19, 2010
    rosesmark, May 19, 2010 IP
  8. andall

andall Peon

Best Answers:
    if we get backlink from google thrusted site, that will increase our site ranking.

andall, May 19, 2010 IP
  9. rex allen

rex allen Peon

Best Answers:
    hi

The methods for increasing the website ranking is:

social bookmarking
    directory submission
    article submission
    block commenting
    forums...

rex allen, May 19, 2010 IP
  10. John2010

John2010 Guest

Best Answers:
    I would suggest you following tips increase website ranking,

1: Conduct a thorough research for your keyword phrases "Try using effective keyword programs such as Keyword Discovery or Word Tracker. The paid programs of their software will help you generate the best keyword phrases to help your business."

2: Resourceful web-content " Do not create a website that is full of heavy graphics. SEO spiders will crawl right over such graphics and pass you by. Your website requires a reasonable amount of web content that should be full of resourceful information which is clear and concise, and it should also convey your website message which needs to include the keywords you have selected for ranking high."

3: Relevancy "This ensures that all your anchor text links and title tags are relevant to one another, and to the web content that is presented on your website."

4: Patience is the key " It may take months or longer, before you begin to see any traffic from the natural results of search engines. Do competitor analysis and research. Take time to continue to improve your site and give the competition a run for their money. Eventually, your persistence, patience and positive thinking will pay off."

John2010, May 28, 2010 IP
  11. alfredwinston

alfredwinston Peon

Best Answers:
    You can do article submission,social bookmarking,social networking,forum posting,press release and blog commenting. It helps to generate traffic.

alfredwinston, May 28, 2010 IP