1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fast-growing Islam winning converts in Western world!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Rage, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You guys should all be treated as potential criminals, like gang members.

Blogmaster, Sep 15, 2006 IP
  2. PaulJames

PaulJames Peon

Best Answers:
    immature and ignorant comment, no need for it. think u need to grow up, and thnk who are the real gangs and their leaders in this world?

PaulJames, Sep 15, 2006 IP
  3. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Think you need to get out of your safe little suburb more often.

4. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    However, things quickly picked up when, just as he had done with Dr. Winter, Mr. Smith raised the issue of the "Sword verses" with Dr. Tamimi and asked him what he would do with, for example, Sura 9:5: "... fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war) ..." Dr. Tamimi's response was, effectively: "Why does this verse worry you? It is talking about pagans. So Christians, Jews etc. don't need to worry." Mr. Smith quickly asked "What about Hindus who worship idols, or many of those people sitting here who claim no religious affiliation?" which rather stumped Dr. Tamimi. The audience began at this point to perk up: this Muslim was not as moderate as perhaps he had made out. Slaying pagans was, apparently, all right. Given that the majority of the audience probably was technically, pagan, Dr. Tamimi had certainly committed something of a faux pas.

Is it easy to figure out your position in muslims mind? - this from a discussion in Cambridge 2003

Arnie, Sep 15, 2006 IP
  5. PaulJames

PaulJames Peon

Best Answers:
    mate i was 1 min away from catching the piccadily line train that gone blown up in russel square!!!!!

shud check ur facts before u chat crap, lol u must be a bush follower, lol

cant blame you, nevertheless one can only hope u learn one day

(forgive me if u are not a bush follower, i would consider this as an insult)

6. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    If it wasn't for people like you who deny threats until they are turned into violent acts, Bush wouldn't have to do what he's doing.

7. PaulJames

PaulJames Peon

Best Answers:
    what i'm asking you is do you know why these extremist do what they do? do u really think they just woke up one morning and decided to bomb everything?

8. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    There is a lot of injustice in this world, but not every group of people goes nuts and blows stuff up. But when the encouragement is already in the Quran, then no wonder Muslims are more likely to committ acts of terror. Jews had suffered injuctice for 100s of years and suffered silently. Of course, now they become an easy target. Nice job making excuses for those who would be happy to kill you if they thought it served Allah and got them 72 virgins in heaven.

9. PaulJames

PaulJames Peon

Best Answers:
    but have u noticed how most of the injustice is occuring in Muslim countries?

if i do get killed in one of their attacks then thats my fate, i will be answered by my god on judgement day. i'm not gonna live in fear of that no way!

and also i'ld appreciate it if you could make posts without having the need to take digs at Muslims and their beliefs, learn to respect other faith man.

10. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    I have zero respect for Islam, and won't pretend to either. Learn about Islam and know what you are dealing with, before you defend an ideology of mass murder.

11. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Then stop mentioning them.

Arnie, Sep 15, 2006 IP
  12. Cyrus255

Cyrus255 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is so ridiculous Sorry really, it is.

Islam means "To Submit"

A Muslim is "One who has submitted". The religion is, by definition, about DOMINATION of the world. One of the most repeated phrases in the Qu'Ran and muslim society is "Dar al Islam" - One World under Islam. If you are a arab muslim I guarantee you know about it!

"Those who reject Islam are the vilest of creatures and thus deserve NO mercy!" Qur'an 98:6

Why do you think Osama had to have an American demand that we all convert to Islam or die? Because that is what the Qu'Ran tells them to do. Osama got religious approval for 10 million deaths from a RESPECTED muslim cleric. Osama would have NEVER used a nuclear weapon without approval, because Osama is not "radical" he just follows the Qu'Ran word for word. Osama used to watch Bruce Li films and rather liked America as a child, he was just a strict believer, and eventually a "radical" cleric showed him Qu'Ran verses that got to him.

Remember, these people talk about the crusades as if they happened yesterday! They still take their religion literally.

O Believers! Take not the Jews or Christians as friends.They are
    but one another's friends. If any one of you takes them for his
    friends, he surely is one of them! Qu'Ran 5:56

Also, there is no point in talking with Muslims.

There is a practice started by Mohammed himself called Hudaibiya - The practice of LYING to INFIDELS to FURTHER Islam.

In honor of the truce treaty he broke, in which he ambushed and slew all the jewish people he made the truce with, sound familiar to the Hezbollah truce?

Oh and if any Muslim says they can befriend a non-Muslim please tell me: What happens to a Non-Muslim who enters Mecca?
    (Rhetorical question: Non-Muslims are not even allowed in the city, on pain of death)

Cyrus255, Sep 15, 2006 IP
    Blogmaster likes this.
  13. empiredream

empiredream Peon

Best Answers:
    hey angellica what do you say :mad: :mad:

For admin or moderator please banned this member i think this post is provocation and racis.

Islam for peace not for war or kill you are very wrong about islam and mohammed.

empiredream, Sep 17, 2006 IP
  14. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Real Muslims are killers. Islam is the religion of hatred. Islam is more racist than the Ku Klux Klan. Stop trying to tell the ignorant that it isn't :rolleyes:

Blogmaster, Sep 17, 2006 IP
  15. Grafstein

Grafstein Peon

Best Answers:
    go away n00b,your "racis"m ;) is not needed round these parts.
    Btw nice point mike :)

Grafstein, Sep 17, 2006 IP
  16. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    Yo Empiredreeam.. Time to wake up from your Dreams...

Admin/Mods dont ban anyone just because a whiner is whining...

PS: This link will be helpful for you, me thinks.

The Webmaster, Sep 17, 2006 IP
  17. Grafstein

Grafstein Peon

Best Answers:
    Um i think i can smell bullshi.......

Grafstein, Sep 17, 2006 IP