Adsense - expert comments needed

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by hardikm, May 18, 2010.

Hi friends,

I need some help / comments on using google adsense. When I go to my google adsense accounts I get a specific set of formatting which I can customize my ads for.

However, on several sites, I find adsense more customized with look and feel of the website. I would be interested in your comments on is there some special way to use adsense which I do not know about?

The sites I am referring to are:

http://vadodara.quikr.com/export-import-training-business-Services/export-import-training-business/x18222208571 - Check the placement of google ads on top. I do not find any such option in my adsense account.

http://www.hotfrog.in/Products/Export/Gujarat - Check the placement of ads here again.

http://www.clickindia.com/detail.php?id=420686 - check the placement of ads on the right

Is there someone who can help me understand all this?

Best Regards,
    -Hardik

hardikm, May 18, 2010 IP
  2. ar3_returns

ar3_returns Peon

Best Answers:
    I dont think So these Are your sites , What do you want to know basic.. and what is your web name

ar3_returns, May 18, 2010 IP
  3. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    very high traffic sites get google "premium" adsense membership of which I believe get more custom options
    correction - amendment to post: they are simply very well blended - don't waste our f*ing time posting again

Last edited: May 18, 2010
    adsenseplr, May 18, 2010 IP
  4. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    SPAM! SPAM! SPAM! oh mr moderator where are you! Just checked out the rest of these sites and what a surprise they are all Indian. Is it any wonder Google only lets adsense on Indian sites that are six months old,no offence to any hard working Indian website/adsense person out there,- this person is doing you no favours!!! 3 posts? - guess you are an adsense expert then? W**k*r!

adsenseplr, May 18, 2010 IP
  5. hardikm

hardikm Peon

Best Answers:
    HI guys,

This is NOT SPAM in anyway. I'm am member of this forum since long and know the policies pretty well. I was just looking for an answer I was not able to find by searching the internet. My website is http://www.suvblogger.com

I am not related to any of the sites mentioned in the previous post.

If you can help me, thanks. If you can not, please dont insult by calling this spam. Its not.

hardikm, May 18, 2010 IP
  6. baccifinejewelry

baccifinejewelry Peon

Best Answers:
    Can't find adsense ads there. And why you are giving deep pages to check you ads placement. Why don't you give only the homepage. Are you going to promote the deep pages of your site? Or you are just simply dropping the link to acquire visitors?

I am just asking. Well, ads placement that works well is in the first fold. Meaning an ads that is easily seen by visitors.

baccifinejewelry, May 18, 2010 IP
  7. markov

markov Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey! The above mentioned sites are premium clients of adsense program due to their high traffic.

markov, May 19, 2010 IP
  8. M A Kay

M A Kay Active Member

Best Answers:
    How do you know? What we need to become premium clients of Google?
    High traffic only?

M A Kay, May 19, 2010 IP
  9. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    Member of this forum since long? you registered 2 months ago

Project Mobius, May 19, 2010 IP