1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does anyone have experience with paid press release sites ?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by rohnsmith, May 17, 2010.

HI to all

So far i have used free press release submission .now I want to go for pad. SO anyone can suggest me some tips on how to choose paid press release site. Or can anyone give me list og good press release site for promotion .

rohnsmith, May 17, 2010 IP
  2. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
  3. hemescave

hemescave Peon

Best Answers:
    www.prweb.com is a great site i think you should check it out.

hemescave, May 17, 2010 IP
  4. GeorgeKuipers

GeorgeKuipers Peon

Best Answers:
    Rohnsmith, I constantly do submission to the following first class press release distribution centers:
    prweb, prnewswire, marketingwire and businesswire.

What specifically are you interested in?

GeorgeKuipers, May 17, 2010 IP
  5. mcmaktoby

mcmaktoby Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have tried using eReleases.com, although its costly but I believe they have done a great job spreading the press release all over the US local and national news, we even had a call from one local news station asking for an interview about the product that we had launched.

If you would really like to try Paid Press Release Submissions, make sure to understand where they will spread your press release and weigh-in if this is really a good deal for you. Also try to contact them first, their response to your inquiry will help you decide if you still want to go for paid submissions.

mcmaktoby, May 17, 2010 IP
  6. Augra

Augra Member

Best Answers:
    I used OnlinePRNews.com by Christine O'Kelley. Really cost-effective for the quality network. I got thousands of backlinks within a couple weeks. I think you'd like her site. Very professional.

Augra, May 17, 2010 IP
  7. Jihoy

Jihoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Augra, which package did you buy? Can you give me an example of a successful press release? It doesn't seem normal to get thousands of backlinks unless it's truly newsworthy. I have bad luck with press release services and looking for one that will give the biggest SEO boost.

Jihoy, May 18, 2010 IP
  8. welljy

welljy Peon

Best Answers:
    free press release submission? Do you have some free free press release site list?

welljy, May 18, 2010 IP
  9. tankard

tankard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    From the paid services I've only tried the Premier releases on http://www.free-press-release.com
    I submitted two releases almost simultaneously - one free, another one Premier. The free produced 30 clickthroughs, the Premier one - 79.

Was it worth the $10? I dunno, I basically paid $10 for 49 extra visitors. That's around 20 cents per visitor. Having my keywords in mind, I could get a visitor from Adwords for 15 cents. So, it's a bit more expensive than Adwords, however, there's a benefit of a permanent dofollow link when you submit a Premium release.

Would you share any stats with us? How many more visitors you get from a paid release compared to a free release?

D'oh!!! Please don't hijack other peoples' posts or you'll get negative reps. Use the search facility of DP. It's a good one.

tankard, May 18, 2010 IP
  10. yangss01

yangss01 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Paid PR services are often very expensive(writing + submitting > $300), and not all services have good result.

yangss01, May 18, 2010 IP
  11. tankard

tankard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can you please be more specific? What is your personal experience and which particular service are you referring to?

tankard, May 19, 2010 IP
  12. vannarith

vannarith Active Member

Best Answers:
    with $300 is really out of my sight. I would do it on my own hand. I see some service with really realy cheap price with no competition.

vannarith, May 19, 2010 IP