1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I have UK Client and they want traffic from UK

Discussion in 'SEO' started by denverice, May 6, 2010.

Hi Friends I have UK Client and they want traffic from UK only so what should i do actually i am bit confused traffic generated but from India but i dont want to generate any Kind of traffic from india
    Plz Suggest me its very important project for me

denverice, May 6, 2010 IP
  2. seokrim

seokrim Peon

Best Answers:
    :cool:give me ur email, we do all seo work.

seokrim, May 6, 2010 IP
  3. seoshel

seoshel Peon

Best Answers:
    he dont wants ur id he wants how to do that

seoshel, May 6, 2010 IP
  4. khemrajmeena

khemrajmeena Banned

Best Answers:
    you can do for UK traffic search on Google.co.uk
    UK forums
    UK article
    UK press release
    you found after few day UK traffice

khemrajmeena, May 7, 2010 IP
  5. saiwebtel

saiwebtel Peon

Best Answers:
    6 - Ways to Increase Traffic to Your Website

1. Optimize your existing site.
    A. Site becomes adequately optimized.
    B. Good search engine ranking in queries related.
    C. Web pages must be focused on your target keywords
    D. keywords need to be placed strategically in the meta tags (title, description and keywords),
    E. One keyword placed in the headlines of your page, in the opening paragraph of text
    F. keyword placed in the anchor text of links on your page and even in file names.
    G. Proper placement of key words and phrases is what optimization is all about.

2. Add more content to your website –add more pages with optimized content you will increase the chances of being found in search engines for a wide variety of search terms, and this will result in an increase in traffic.

3. Increase the number of inbound links to your site

4. Publish your content on other websites with a link back to your site.

5. Don’t forget Offline Advertising: Put your url in your print advertising, TV advertising, on your stationary and in your brochures, on your vehicles, in your shop window, on T-shirts and other apparel and any other place where it will be seen. When it comes to offline advertising, an easy-to- remember url is an advantage.

6. Try Pay Per Click Advertising: The most popular and probably most effective pay per click advertising program is Google’s Ad words It only takes a few minutes to set up an Ad words account and you will get traffic immediately. But remember, your site has to be good enough to convert this traffic into orders if you want to recover the cost of the advertising.

So, roll up your sleeves and start working. Choose the website promotion, Saiwebtel (webteltechnologies com) a firm providing low cost search engine optimization, submission and web promotion services. about.

saiwebtel, May 7, 2010 IP
  6. john boy

john boy Peon

Best Answers:
    If he is hosted in the UK, has a .co.uk and you are link building in english with the correct keywords you will get traffic from the UK. The more varied the location the links come from the better but post the links on UK sites - forums, blogs etc. Get google global for firefox and if you are in another country you can fool google into thinking you are searching from the UK - this will help you source good UK places to link build to.

john boy, May 7, 2010 IP
  7. yogesh22

yogesh22 Peon

Best Answers:
    Post his links on domains .co.uk or go to some forums where you will find UK traffic and add his link to your signature.

In general you can do your SEO work to optimize his website in Google.co.uk, that is, push his keyword/s to the top of google.co.uk SE.

Kind regards,
    Yogesh

yogesh22, May 7, 2010 IP
  8. steveseog

steveseog Peon

Best Answers:
    try to get uk base links. face book can help you better.

steveseog, May 8, 2010 IP
  9. Rebeccazadeng

Rebeccazadeng Member

Best Answers:
    Build quality back links from UK related sites...

Rebeccazadeng, May 9, 2010 IP
  10. Alan Smith

Alan Smith Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can do first local business listing for UK based sites. You can also submit your website in UK based local directories. You can also try social media marketing in local area of UK. Such activity will help you to drive traffic from UK.

Alan Smith, May 10, 2010 IP
  11. Elite SEO Marketing

Elite SEO Marketing Member

Best Answers:
    you should concentrate on targeting local keyword phrases based in cities or states in UK, however international traffic cannot be avoided so just enjoy the traffic you are receiving, remember clicks count when you are on the organic side!

see you on the first page!

Elite SEO Marketing, May 10, 2010 IP
  12. manny07

manny07 Peon

Best Answers:
    You must know how to do geo-targeting.

manny07, May 10, 2010 IP
  13. TemplateQueen

TemplateQueen Peon

Best Answers:
    ALso make sure that the client has a .co.uk and/or is hosted on UK servers - this will help it rank on google.co.uk

TemplateQueen, May 12, 2010 IP
  14. abrh123

abrh123 Peon

Best Answers:
    you need to link with high pr sites mainly .co.uk , .org,.com sites.i am sure you will get more UK traffic.

abrh123, May 12, 2010 IP
  15. Xpertofseo

Xpertofseo Peon

Best Answers:
    List your website to uk local directories and also try to get backlinks from UK niche websites.

Xpertofseo, May 12, 2010 IP
  16. naveenagraj

naveenagraj Peon

Best Answers:
    you should target uk sites to built links for clientm that is only a way to get traffic from uk and grow up ranking in google.co.uk

naveenagraj, May 12, 2010 IP
  17. john boy

john boy Peon

Best Answers:
    I find what naveenagraj says very interesting, as I have several websites and my link building is done by a team who live worldwide. Also the build links to sites that are hosted, produced worldwide and my sites rank highly on page 1 in google both in all regions and UK specific.

I believe that the more disparate the links the better. Link building is about illustrating to the search engines that you are an authority site and the more people that link to you the better. It certainly wouldn't be detrimental to a website if links were being built away from the native country would it? How can it? If someone people in the USA think that a website in the UK is great (just using these countries as an example) and those people add this link to their site which is also in the USA - would Google deal with the link any differently? Would this be a bad thing?

Would love to learn more as to why it is thought that all links should be built in and to websites in the country that the website is to rank in?

I think that as long as you are building links you are doing your job and we should all be more concerned with getting relevant and quality links than which country the link is coming from!

john boy, May 12, 2010 IP
  18. denverice

denverice Peon

Best Answers:
    close the thread

denverice, May 12, 2010 IP
  19. kashadvertise

kashadvertise Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to submit their link on those domain which are from UK link .co.uk and in this way you will get improved ranking in google.co.uk

kashadvertise, May 17, 2010 IP