1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Analytics

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by webexpertshalini, May 10, 2010.

how to make a use of that data that generates through google analytics...?
    Ho can v make use of that data for further promoying our sites....

webexpertshalini, May 10, 2010 IP
  2. buzza_gts

buzza_gts Active Member

Best Answers:
    1. Look in analytics for the keywords that are bringing you the most traffic
    2. Search these keywords in google to see where you are ranking for them
    3. If not ranking first optimize the page with the keywords you identified earlier untill you are ranking first

buzza_gts, May 10, 2010 IP
  3. nab

nab Peon

Best Answers:
    You can Check out your traffic sources.

You can judge how good was a particular marketing campaign by checking google analytics and going to "Traffic Sources" (All Traffic Sources) in that particular time (day, week, month etc)

"Traffic Sources" is the only thing I check in Google Analytics, to check which traffic technique is working best for me.

I can then know which traffic technique to use further and which to use less.

If a particular traffic source did not bring satisfactory traffic source, I will limit my effort on that technique.

nab, May 11, 2010 IP
  4. webexpertshalini

webexpertshalini Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks for the solution

webexpertshalini, May 11, 2010 IP
  5. jaydeep123

jaydeep123 Peon

Best Answers:
    hi friend,
    i have read your content that really good and i getting good knowledge of that. thanks

jaydeep123, May 13, 2010 IP
  6. jaikanth12

jaikanth12 Guest

Best Answers:
    Google Analytics remains the most popular and most powerful tool for site traffic and keyword analysis. It provides statistics about your top performing keywords, your most popular landing pages, and of course the upward or downward swing of your daily unique visitor count. Unless you keep a close eye on your site statistics, you’re going to miss out on opportunities to capitalize on any sudden changes in visitor behavior.

these three steps can be followed
    Open your web browser. Log in to Google Analytics using your login and password. If you're this is your first time, create a Google login and password. Take note that the login and password you create is accessible for other services.
    Step
    Click "View Reports" at the top of the screen. Review the list of available reports and select the report you wish to view.
    Step
    Select the profile that holds the data you want to review from the profiles drop-down menu. If you have one profile, no profile selection is necessary.

jaikanth12, May 13, 2010 IP
  7. Susan Davies

Susan Davies Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi..

Google Analytics (GA) is a free service offered by Google that generates detailed statistics about the visitors to a website. Its main highlight is that the product is aimed at marketers as opposed to webmasters and technologists from which the industry of web analytics originally grew. It is the most widely used website statistics service, currently in use at around 57% of the 10,000 most popular websites.

Regards

Susan Davies, May 17, 2010 IP
  8. premeet01245

premeet01245 Guest

Best Answers:
    just go on google search about it

premeet01245, May 17, 2010 IP
  9. lgnokia

lgnokia Peon

Best Answers:
    nice sharing by all the members about google analytics

lgnokia, May 17, 2010 IP
  10. clbyodo

clbyodo Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks mate for sharing this info with us.

clbyodo, May 17, 2010 IP
  11. elizasilvy

elizasilvy Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello

Google Analytic by Google that generates detailed statistics about the visitors to a website. Its main highlight is that the product is aimed at marketers as opposed to webmasters and technologists from which the industry of web analytic originally grew. It is the most widely used website statistics service, currently in use at around 57% of the 10,000 most popular websites.

Regards

elizasilvy, May 18, 2010 IP