1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to make astore index many pages on google?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by phaiboon, May 18, 2008.

1. mt4928

mt4928 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you.
    I will done.

mt4928, Apr 17, 2010 IP
  2. whiteeaglet

whiteeaglet Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting and useful ideas.

whiteeaglet, Apr 22, 2010 IP
  3. herritagecity

herritagecity Peon

Best Answers:
    I use social media services to my website quickly indexed by google. I wrote an article that is relevant to the content of my website in a variety of social media such as technorati, digg, propeller, Slashdot, etc

This way my website indexed by google within two to four days. not too bad right?

herritagecity, Apr 29, 2010 IP
  4. sirjorgeofculver

sirjorgeofculver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i tried a lot, but couldn't get it to work, even created a blog that is now page rank 4 and gets loads of traffic, and nothing

sirjorgeofculver, May 1, 2010 IP
  5. may may

may may Peon

Best Answers:
    I am trying both twitter and my blog to text link individual page to astore. for instant, I put this on my twitter message " Amazon offer BlackBerry Bold 9700 Phone for only $0.01 for every purchase above $25. Check here for BlackBerry Bold.
    Google did index this page, but no sales so far :(

may may, May 3, 2010 IP
  6. herritagecity

herritagecity Peon

Best Answers:
    i think you should research about your custumer, its important before you sell something from amazon, so u can get the buying custumer not someone who just looking around...

herritagecity, May 3, 2010 IP
  7. herritagecity

herritagecity Peon

Best Answers:
    just believe me...write the unique article about your website and publish it on the social media, u can use socialmarker.com. its so helpfull for me, and my web indexed by google just two days...

herritagecity, May 3, 2010 IP
  8. freshdevelopment

freshdevelopment Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It is very, very hard to get an aStore indexed in Google because there is no unique content. Google hates these sites because they are "thin affiliate" sites - meaning they are just built for earning money with no extra value added. Google can obviously tell what is an aStore (even if you use a script to put it on your own domain).

The only way to guarantee Google will like you is to add good, unique content to your site. aStores don't let you do this.

freshdevelopment, May 3, 2010 IP
  9. may may

may may Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you are right.

may may, May 3, 2010 IP
  10. dragonlife

dragonlife Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank for ideas

dragonlife, May 4, 2010 IP
  11. oishiman

oishiman Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much for that idea.

oishiman, May 9, 2010 IP
  12. ONO

ONO Guest

Best Answers:
    Thank you... It's helpful

ONO, May 11, 2010 IP
  13. issp

issp Peon

Best Answers:
    Nonsense. I have seen plently of aStore sites (aStore iframe, Wordpress, and Associate-o-matic built sites) get on the first page of Google results.

The key to this? You need to make sure your links are indexable. What do I mean by that?

In an aStore, your top address URL will not change if you click on products in the aStore. However, with a bit of php tweaking, I hear this is possible. I am diligently working on a viable solution for PHP deep linking for aStores that are embedded in Wordpress sites. If any of you have seen my blu-ray store, you can see what I am talking about (you can find it in the website review section).

I know of a guy (he works with a buddy of mine) who has about 6 aStore sites, all built with AOM, and he pulls in a solid $3500USD/month. Took him about 6 months. He does no SEO, no articles, his sites have perhaps 0/10 PR or 1/10PR, and he doesn't even put in fresh content. Yet he consistently brings in money.

The secret? FIND A GOOD NICHE! Don't be too broad people, narrow down on something where if someone were to go on your website/aStore, they would be going there because they are ready to BUY; online "window shoppers" are your worst enemy.

Also, adding a blog/RSS feed and integrating that with Twitter and Social bookmarking such as Digg will definiately boost your traffic and help you get indexed, you just have to work on it.

Hope this helps!

issp, May 12, 2010 IP
  14. freshdevelopment

Best Answers:
    I am not denying this is possible, but I would like to see proof of it.

From my experience you can get AOM sites, astores etc. indexed well in Google. When this happens it is mainly for very niche keywords (very low competition). I find that as soon as you aim for more popular and higher traffic keywords, the penalties come in.

Piecing together from various sources and my own experience, I believe that Google does a manual review of your site. If they do this to your site and it is affilliate and offers nothing special (e.g. aStore or AOM) then they will whack you with a -50 penalty. Once this happens it is not worth trying to recover the domain (I have tried many different times).

It makes sense - why would Google allow an AOM site to outrank Amazon itself? What is the point in the AOM site existing? Google wants to offer its visitors the best quality sites with the best content - not sites that can be created in days and offer nothing unique.

The only exception where I can see the above happening (aStore sites earning money) is in a niche that has virtually ZERO competition. If you can create a site that pulls out specific Amazon products from a very unique niche then your offering value, by making them available to people easier.

freshdevelopment, May 13, 2010 IP
  15. issp

issp Peon

Best Answers:

I agree, low niche + AOM is the way to go. His referral rate was 8% and about 42.5% conversions from 1300 clicks. not too shabby.

But as said, the higher the competition, the harder it is to get sales.

issp, May 13, 2010 IP
  16. freshdevelopment

Best Answers:
    I still wouldn't recommend AOM or an aStore - if the niche gets popular, someone reports your site or a Googler does a manual review, your rankings are instantly gone. It is never going to work long term, and even short term it is very hit or miss wether you can make it work. Better to get a site up with good, unique content that is useful to the customer.

freshdevelopment, May 14, 2010 IP
  17. RookieTee

RookieTee Peon

Best Answers:
    Review a product on your blog and create link to aStore product detail page

RookieTee, May 14, 2010 IP
  18. freshdevelopment

Best Answers:
    Good idea, but better to either link straight to Amazon, or to a product page on an Amazon Store with unique content (not an aStore)

freshdevelopment, May 27, 2010 IP