1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adding paypal button at html page

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by globalcashsite, May 12, 2010.

Hi guys

I want to add simple paypal button at my ebooks selling website. Price is fixed 50$ and I don't wish many many fields. Just email address and name are fine.

Please give me any code that I can paste and change the following to set to my site

payment account id
    successful_url
    failed_url
    notification email
    amount

I want that after successful payment buyer move to download page or for failed payment move to error page.

Anybody please help me

GCS

globalcashsite, May 12, 2010 IP
  2. zannuke

zannuke Peon

Best Answers:
    H... just LogIn to ypur PayPal account and read the information. It is clear and simple

zannuke, May 12, 2010 IP
  3. globalcashsite

globalcashsite Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you explain more, there are multiple options and I am confused. :confused:

GCS

4. PageRankDeveloper

PageRankDeveloper Peon

Best Answers:
    Just get into your paypal account and create buttons according to your settings needed. And just paste the code at yur site.

PageRankDeveloper, May 12, 2010 IP
  5. globalcashsite

globalcashsite Peon

Best Answers:
    As I mentioned earlier to zainnuke, can you explain a little bit more. I logged into my Paypal, clicked on Merchant Services and then "PayPal Website Payments Standard" and created "Buy now buttons". But that don't allow me to add "payment successful url" and "payment fail url" and "status url". In case payment is successful I wish to move buyer to download page and in case of failed payment to error page. In that button interface this is not possible.

Let me know how to do this, if you really know adding Paypal button at website?

GCS

6. ACMair

ACMair Peon

Best Answers:
    Its very easy. Log into PayPal and click Merchant Services. You will see a make buttons button, or something along those lines. Once you click it, the rest is self explanatory. You set the price, and all of the following, and then it will give you an html code for you to add into your site's coding for the button. It is very simple. I used it on my site, and its great! Hope this helps!

ACMair, May 13, 2010 IP
  7. johns123

johns123 Peon

Best Answers:
    copy the code from pay pal site then open html box and paste the code in it exit box then size to around the size of a small banner then place the box where you want button to be and yes you will now see that button on the web try to have a look first before make public to make sure its where you want it

johns123, May 14, 2010 IP
  8. PaulSch

PaulSch Active Member

Best Answers:
    When you have done what they advise above you will get the option to redirect people to where you want them Fill in these details and you should be all done.

PaulSch, May 14, 2010 IP
  9. Piggy

Piggy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Play nice... lol

globalcashsite, you might want to know what you're trying to achieve, before you make a post inquiring upon achieving it. By adding the PayPal button, you are creating a link to your paypal business account page, which will guide your buyer through the purchase. All payment failure, payment success, etc pages will be handled via paypal automatically...

Piggy, May 14, 2010 IP
  10. globalcashsite

globalcashsite Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have spend some time in replying to this thread then can you please post here step by step how to do this. I checked there and find 3 kinds of payment button. I did not find that's why I am asking. Nobody here is addressing the actual problem, just posting building here and advising general things "login to paypal, go to merchant, see there, bla bla bla".

Visit my site www.ebooksparadize.com and at the end click on Credit Cards button and see I already have added Paypal button but I did not mention successful_url, fail_url, status_url with that type button. How to do this?

GCS

globalcashsite, May 16, 2010 IP
  11. 50plus

50plus Guest

Best Answers:
    Go to the Paypal help section and search for :

HTML Variables for Website Payments Standard

it gives you ALL the variables that you can use in your button form to achieve what you want.
    Sorry I don't have the exact URL at hand

50plus, May 17, 2010 IP