1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Finally.. Shipped CD's Launched on the Unexplainable Store!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by floodrod, Apr 28, 2010.

Hi All,

I just wanted to let those who do or plan to promote the Unexplainable Store that we just launched Shipped CDs!!! We are currently paying 50% on CD orders and 75% on Instant Download Orders!

You can see the CD ordering page here http://www.store.unexplainable.net/products/CDs.php

This is a huge advantage because you can now tap income from the customers who are not internet savvy enough to download or who want to give them as gifts!

Most people will still choose to download so you will still get your 75%, but for the customers that need them on CD, you will make that extra cash!

For those that already promote us, they can vouch for the amount of double, or even triple commissions they already make from our program. But now were bringing it to the next level...

Jump on early and be one of the first to promote the shipped CD's and you could grab a good position in the SERPS.

Hope to see you making some sales soon!

floodrod, Apr 28, 2010 IP
  2. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Very cool bro - will be interesting to see how you manage the offline stuff.

NCMedia, Apr 28, 2010 IP
  3. floodrod

floodrod Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Norb,

Already seeing affiliate sales for CD's. It's a little more work managing a physical mailing system and producing the CD's but I have a feeling it will be worth the effort!

floodrod, Apr 29, 2010 IP
  4. jj407

jj407 Peon

Best Answers:
    How are you processing and shipping a PHYSICAL PRODUCT using Clickbank? I thought that wasn't allowed?

EDIT: Oh...I guess I missed that. I see it is now allowed...sweet!

Last edited: Apr 29, 2010
    jj407, Apr 29, 2010 IP
  5. TigerPublishing

TigerPublishing Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats on making the leap :)

What made you move into including physical products? Was there a large demand for it coming from your existing customers?

What sort of setup do you have - just a daily bunch of emails with order details or something more sophisticated?

TigerPublishing, Apr 29, 2010 IP
  6. Super_Vendor

Super_Vendor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, that is definitely a leap. You're gonna have to stay organized and fully stocked with all of those cds! Do you have a way of mass producing them, maybe an outside company, or do you create them all yourself and add lables? Congrats.

Super_Vendor, Apr 29, 2010 IP
  7. floodrod

Best Answers:
    Yea, I was mailing them out free when customers requested. I have been mailing a few a week for months. So I decided to just offer the CDs as an option. the Clickbank system keeps tabs on the CD order queue, so it's pretty organized.

I have a CD duplicator, a wife with free time, and a stamps.com account. The wife duplicates them in bulk and slaps labels on them. I drop them in the bubble mailers and slap a shipping sticker on. My house has an inlaw suite I use as my office, so i have plenty of room for the operation:)

floodrod, Apr 29, 2010 IP
  8. Super_Vendor

Super_Vendor Active Member

Best Answers:
    What more could you ask for then? :) No but seriously it sounds like you got a good system going. Good luck.

Super_Vendor, Apr 29, 2010 IP
  9. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds great. CDs work for your niche but not every vendor can offer the CD option.

Looks like you are organizing things very well. Do things move on nicely when you have a wife? LOL

jacky8, Apr 29, 2010 IP
  10. DH_Vendor

DH_Vendor Active Member

Best Answers:
    that sounds like a sweet set up I am looking forward to seeing your future success with this

DH_Vendor, Apr 29, 2010 IP
  11. photoads

photoads Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great idea mate will look into putting these on my site

photoads, May 1, 2010 IP
  12. floodrod

Best Answers:
    Thanks!

Once you get past the bickering, a wife is a cool thing:)

Thanks! so far, so good..

hey Ian... I see your name pop up in my referral box often!.. I will have some banners for CD's in the affiliate section soon. keep up the good work!.

floodrod, May 1, 2010 IP
  13. jazzd1

jazzd1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey bro, let us know when ya get your banners and linking info up.. I've been checking daily but haven't seen nothing yet.. Can't wait to get it going!! Talk to ya later...

jazzd1, May 2, 2010 IP
  14. floodrod

Best Answers:
    Hey Jazz,

Got the linking code up that goes right to the CD ordering page here http://www.store.unexplainable.net/linking.php I also threw up 2 CD images you can use. hopefully I will have some more banners and graphics up soon!

floodrod, May 3, 2010 IP
  15. onlinemoniez

onlinemoniez Peon

Best Answers:
    Guys, I can't say enough about Floodrod's program. His stuff is truly top-notch, and you will see a lot of repeat customers. You'll find yourself making making multiple commissions from just one customer.

What's more, is that with the release of CD's, this opens up a ton of SEO opportunities that can bring you in a ton of recurring income.

onlinemoniez, May 3, 2010 IP
  16. jazzd1

jazzd1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I couldn't agree with this anymore.. Thanks Jim for the linking and banner option.. Man you're top notch!!

jazzd1, May 4, 2010 IP
  17. floodrod

Best Answers:
    Thanks Guys.. It's an honor to have you guys behind me..

So for those following, here's the update..

A one man operation is not suffice to handle CD orders. I been holding down the daily CD queue but it won't be long till it's out of control. So I am arranging with a well known CD Duplication and Fulfillment company to handle the shipping side of things.. It will be a seamless transition.

Even though production costs and shipping costs are up, I plan to still keep the affiliate commission at 50% per physical order and 75% per digital order. Now you can sell with confidence knowing that everything is on the up and up.

floodrod, May 13, 2010 IP
    NCMedia likes this.
  18. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Awesome +rep and you've inspired me to do this with our dance dvd's, still have a few crates sitting there and we use them as loss protection to entice the customer not to refund the digital version....

If you need other fulfillment or duplication options let me know I used to do a lot of that stuff and get packaging/4color/low quantity shelf ready shit shrinkwrapped and all for pretty cheap.

NCMedia, May 14, 2010 IP
  19. floodrod

Best Answers:
    I been sending out hard copies for refund prevention reasons too. It really makes a difference when you add up all the saved sales.. And your refund ratio shines:)
    That's a great gesture NC. Thanks for offering.. I received 4 quotes from different fulfillment companies and I am going with the one who is making it easy with my 39 categories. I'm trying not to face an initial bill of 3900 CD's produced at once if you know what I mean.

But definitely keep us (me) posted with your physical products in Clickbank. It seems like a whole new ballpark of business. Next I'm thinking Call Centers and Phone orders! Who knows..

floodrod, May 16, 2010 IP
  20. floodrod

Best Answers:
    floodrod, Sep 26, 2010 IP