1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Adwords New Account After Ban - Not worth, beware

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by _vlada_, May 11, 2010.

Here is my two cents for Adwords after long time. And I hope last post regarding them in any way.

They banned my account year ago, and I was one of first that was penalized regarding new TOS.
    I created new account, month ago, which I did as experiment (didnt expected I will pass it) even I spent there hundreds of thousands of $$$ in year or two before they banned me without any respect.

Well, I created new account, and it was very smooth. Before you try to do that do not listen rumors - creating is very easy. Just use new name, email and CC. I even didnt deleted cookies and I use same IP (i forgot on that, but it worked).

Well, since I spent even few thousands daily, with previous account, I created brand new site, better in any way than my previous. I registered offshore LLC and I am doing Adwords business as company now.

It is not an issue. They was not smart or they need money so it is very easy and cool.

Problem is that keywords are much more expensive and quality of traffic is extremely lower than year ago. Keywords are at least 50% more expensive even there is almost no competition (killed by Adwords like plague humanity). At first place I thought that my site is bad (reacted as google learned us to react befor - your site sucks, qs showing that. fix it or die).

So, I thought like "damn, my site is so bad". I looked at Adwords report screens with keywords clicked and they was fine-good ones. But ROI was terrible.

I didnt spent much time and money (luckily) before I loaded web logs and that was very big unpleasant surprise:
    Real keywords clicked have not too much common with those represented in adwords control panel! I have hundreds of clicks that went in phrases with negative ones. I have hundreds of keywords clicked even they do not exist in my campaigns!
    So, point is that Adwords forcing you to create quality pages, watch on Quality Score more than you look at your kids, forcing you to recalculate your approach, thinking thoughts and ideas every then and now. Inventing reasons to make you as only source of problem and then just fake everything, spending your money on keyphrases you never wanted to use. They are filling empty spots how they want with your ads, cheating on keyphrases clicked.

Anyway, I thought about Adwords for year, how to reactivate my account. Now that is all disappointing too much so I decided to share it here. Adwords simply have no healthy sense anymore.

cheers...

_vlada_, May 11, 2010 IP
  2. lspublish1

lspublish1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing your experience. "Watch your Quality Score more than your kids" :) I'll remember that.

lspublish1, May 11, 2010 IP
  3. shrkscn

shrkscn Peon

Best Answers:
    Yup.. Google does seem to remember your previous account history. Best is to use new email, new cc when creating new account.

shrkscn, May 11, 2010 IP
  4. enginez

enginez Peon

Best Answers:
    Uh, he did. There is no history from the old account. This post is less about tricking Google into getting a new account, but more that the playing field has become less easy.

_vlada_ - it's mostly going to be due to not having history in your new account. Persevere and it might get better.

enginez, May 12, 2010 IP
  5. dulcessa

dulcessa Peon

Best Answers:
    I used to have a super good conversion and then out of nowhere, back in January, I started paying like crazy for keywords not even on my list. They must have become greedy after banning so many great customers!

dulcessa, May 12, 2010 IP
  6. edith hadiansyah

edith hadiansyah Active Member

Best Answers:
    nice info mate.
    it something that we really need to know about adwords.
    thanks for sharing.

edith hadiansyah, May 13, 2010 IP
  7. Mark Davies

Mark Davies Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting, Google is definitely become harder and harder to deal with!
    Thanks for the heads up!

Mark Davies, May 13, 2010 IP