1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can i post i article in different article sites ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by vipulmakwana, May 12, 2010.

Hi, All

I m new in SEO i just want to know that if i publish 1 article in ezinearticles site and then can i use that content for publish in other article directory like buzzle, goarticle ect. ?

Please give me advice ..........

vipulmakwana, May 12, 2010 IP
  2. Pushilin

Pushilin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    the content you are using on the website should be unique. If not - google treat your site as "spam". If you write a new article and then copy it to another website - there will not be useful, because google will see that the article was copied.
    tha harm of such action could be if google index you website after the site where you paste your article. In this case your page will be "spam".

Pushilin, May 12, 2010 IP
  3. letsnurture

letsnurture Peon

Best Answers:
    it is all depends on things like how old your website is and how old your domain is .. how many natural banklinks are for your website...

if you are website is new then first increase content on website. then go for social bookmarking with unique description.. then create some articles and publish over all article websites..

letsnurture, May 12, 2010 IP
  4. lukeg32

lukeg32 Peon

Best Answers:
    From a search engine perspective, yes you most definatly can do this. Someone has said you will get deindexed for doing it - they are wrong. Its fine! It's called 'syndication'. You should be using your articles for everything they are worth which includes republishing across article directories.

If its going to be used on your own site, then make sure you publish it there first and that it gets indexed. Then submit to EZA and wait for approval. Do the rest afterwards.

You should be aware however that some article directories will not accept an article that has been published elsewhere however so check their rules first.

lukeg32, May 12, 2010 IP
    Pushilin likes this.
  5. Pushilin

Pushilin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Agree with lukeg32.

the condition is: the article on your website indexed first. After that multiply it everywhere.

Pushilin, May 12, 2010 IP
  6. RudiMortensen

RudiMortensen Member

Best Answers:
    It´s NOT called "syndication"... It called duplicate content, if you are submitting the same article anywhere else, than your own website...
    Syndication is when you submit a SUMMARY to the article directories to give the reader a taste of your website, and make them come visit your website..
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_syndication

RudiMortensen, May 12, 2010 IP
  7. rudalfseo

rudalfseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes you can post one article in ten times in ten different sites. There will not any problem.

rudalfseo, May 12, 2010 IP
  8. aphrodite

aphrodite Peon

Best Answers:
    The most important rule when you use article marketing is to write quality and unique posts. If you have duplicate content even on article directories, it won't do much good in search engines.

aphrodite, May 12, 2010 IP
  9. TemplateQueen

TemplateQueen Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks like there are many different opinions!

I would personally stay away from submitting duplicate content - instead simply do a article re-write so it is semi-unique, if you get what I mean.

TemplateQueen, May 12, 2010 IP
  10. joesmith

joesmith Peon

Best Answers:
    Article submission is to get some immediate exposure to your product. It will be better if it is a unique one.

joesmith, May 12, 2010 IP
  11. WordpressSEO

WordpressSEO Peon

Best Answers:
    YES! If you want duplicate content penalties

WordpressSEO, May 12, 2010 IP
  12. lukeg32

lukeg32 Peon

Best Answers:
    WRONG. Why is it so hard to understand this? Tell you what, take what google says on the matter.

http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?answer=66359

"Syndicate carefully: If you syndicate your content on other sites, Google will always show the version we think is most appropriate for users in each given search, which may or may not be the version you'd prefer. However, it is helpful to ensure that each site on which your content is syndicated includes a link back to your original article."

See that part about SYNDICATION right there?

Did you even read the link you posted? "The term can also be used to describe other kinds of licensing website content so that other websites can use it." - as you would do when submitting articles to article directories.

lukeg32, May 12, 2010 IP
  13. WealthCoachPro

WealthCoachPro Peon

Best Answers:
    If you do post the article in different directories, make sure you name is on it. Ezine will do a search the article and if they come across one of yours they will look for the name.

WealthCoachPro, May 12, 2010 IP
  14. desser

desser Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it was different article to publish another articles site

desser, May 12, 2010 IP
  15. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, you can do that but suggest to re-write it if possible

lifeplayer, May 12, 2010 IP
  16. pianochris

pianochris Peon

Best Answers:
    If possible do a re-write but you can put your article on as many article sites as you want. However, the article may be subject to approval and the article directory may not allow it. Check FAQ's before posting.

pianochris, May 12, 2010 IP
  17. Selfhelp

Selfhelp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for that clarification lukeg32. I've been submitting the same article to directories without any backlash for a while, but as with some of the other folks I was concerned about it. Guess I should have consulted Google straight away. DUH!

I eventually started to use an article spinner to spin one into 25 or so though and that makes each article look like original content to the search engines. I've found that I do have to edit them a little though, and I've also discovered that if I don't spin them properly the software will turn out crap that isn't readable.
    Cheers :cool:

Selfhelp, May 12, 2010 IP
  18. hannahx

hannahx Peon

Best Answers:
    You should use unique content for every site on which you have to submit article. If google finds that you are duplicating your content, you may be spammed. So its better to post unique article on every site.

hannahx, May 12, 2010 IP
  19. terencelewis

terencelewis Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes you can submit your articles in 4 - 5 different article directories simultaneously.

terencelewis, May 13, 2010 IP
  20. jitendraag

jitendraag Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Even sites like ezine don't require you to submit unique articles. All the ask for is that you must have the copyright to the article.

jitendraag, May 13, 2010 IP