1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Gagabux.com - This is Scam site

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by milands33, Apr 10, 2010.

1. robotg

robotg Member

Best Answers:
    I hope It is not scam site :) because I spent 30$

robotg, Apr 15, 2010 IP
  2. anantgupta

anantgupta Active Member

Best Answers:
    what this site actually do ?

anantgupta, Apr 15, 2010 IP
  3. ETERN1TY

ETERN1TY Guest

Best Answers:
    I think Gagabux is a scam, They never reply to my support tickets, The admin is never replying, The forum looks like people are not getting payment.

ETERN1TY, Apr 15, 2010 IP
  4. milands33

milands33 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have withdrawn money from the April 9, but today I still have not received money. Today is April 24, said Gagabux will pay in 5-7 days but 13 days I still have not received the money. I have contacted the admin. I was waiting for the answer of the admin. I think if Gagabux no scam, it Gagabux financial problems and had no money to pay for the member.

This is proof I have withdrawn money from Monday April 9 th. Neobux is No. 1.​

milands33, Apr 24, 2010 IP
  5. ahmadlucky

ahmadlucky Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Friend just wait for little more,

may be, u'll be get paid

ahmadlucky, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  6. powercanon

powercanon Peon

Best Answers:
    Some people waited 2 weeks in getting paid, there has been reports of people getting paid way later than the average pay date...
    Support seems almost non-existent for their forum and ticket system. Just have to wait and hope to get paid.

powercanon, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  7. Andershizzle

Andershizzle Member

Best Answers:
    You guys should try LogiPTC it's a lot like Gagabux and Trekpay https://www.logiptc.com/

If you install the toolbar for notifications you can earn 20-50 cents a day. It used to have a lot more ads available but we'll see what happens. Try it out!

Andershizzle, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  8. masticafe

masticafe Peon

Best Answers:
    gagabux is scam When I was near to the cashout it banned me without mentioning any reason and more than 3-4 weeks have passed that I submitted support ticket regarding this but havn't got the reply yet....

masticafe, May 1, 2010 IP
  9. johnfoe

johnfoe Peon

Best Answers:
    Greetings everyone,

I would like to tell you that almost PTC in the net is SCAM, right? But how to find out wich one is scam and wich one is legit? :confused: Here are tips from me,

1. Legit PTC is a PTC that have been exist for several years (min. 2 years) because it's not an easy work to keep exist that long, most SCAM PTC have a bigger outcome than income, so they decide to SCAM everyone slowly to get profit then runaway, like the site is getting hard to access, incomplete loading, bad gateway, late on payment, etc :mad:

2. Legit PTC has many of satisfaction comments from their members, not some complains. Check on the forums or people blogs

3. Legit PTC always pay on-time!

4. Legit PTC should have good security to protect their site and the members data, just like using "https://" protocol for the example

5. Legit PTC is "Slow but sure", it means you get not too much cents, but it steady and never had problems

6. Legit PTC using "Win Win Solution"

7. Legit PTC has many domain name registered, example : a site example.com, should have example.com, example.net, example.org, etc registered by one company, so if you type it wrong, maybe you type it "example.org" you will be redirected to example.com

So, take Gagabux as the sample. It's begin to get few problems like late payments, "no crediting" ads, not answering the support tickets, suspending users randomly, and so many more.
    I think there are 2 reasons for gagabux doing this, first they are maintaining the system and try to fix some bugs, thats why they don't have time to answer the tickets and late on payments OR they are getting prepared to run away, by collecting as much as profit they can by suspending users, delaying payments, not crediting the ads, so they get money from the advertisers, but members cannot cashout their balance. So thats why I say gagabux on a "yellow" status, get prepared for the worst condition everyone!

Just for information, check Neobux.com using my above methods. It have exist for 3 years, it have paid their member for thousands dollars every month, never had payments problem till now! and so many more, just check by your self. Use the link bellow to join, i'll always guide you, gives you advices, help you in many ways, just like all the Neobux member. See you there...

>>>http://www.neobux.com/?r=johnfoe<<<
    [​IMG]

johnfoe, May 11, 2010 IP
  10. HotFileABC

HotFileABC Peon

Best Answers:
    yep, we have to wait for a little more, probably.

HotFileABC, May 12, 2010 IP
  11. osmiless

osmiless Peon

Best Answers:
    oh my.... that's bad news .... i wanna try it's... but it's scam :(

osmiless, May 12, 2010 IP
  12. jacklineomary

jacklineomary Peon

Best Answers:
    i think they paid late or you have signs of fraud

jacklineomary, May 12, 2010 IP
  13. johnfoe

johnfoe Peon

Best Answers:
    The point is, Gagabux is on trial period, they have so many problems to solve, they will be scamming if they fail to handle all of it, OR becoming the second biggest legit PTC after Neobux IF they could stand for several years (Gagabux created on 21 Jan 2010). Wait till maybe 2012 or 2013 to make sure its a legit site. That's how legit PTC's works. So, while waiting Gagabux trial period, why not get started on nowadays-legit PTC like Neobux ??? (since 10-Mar-2008, and always made greater services on their every members) :)

>>>http://www.neobux.com/?r=johnfoe<<<
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 14, 2010
    johnfoe, May 14, 2010 IP
  14. Vampal

Vampal Peon

Best Answers:
    not a spam

Vampal, May 14, 2010 IP
  15. imricky

imricky Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry for my previous review.

Accorrding to me, Gagabux pays the user for only the Once or Twice. And after it it does not pay. I have also get paid once only. No 2nd payments till now.

imricky, May 21, 2010 IP
  16. doonlinework

doonlinework Peon

Best Answers:
    just started with gagabux last week. seems a good site though. they have lots of ads. maybe your just overacting. wait for a little bit longer.

doonlinework, May 21, 2010 IP
  17. clbyodo

clbyodo Peon

Best Answers:
    The are paying.Many guys got paid so i think they aren legite.

clbyodo, May 21, 2010 IP
  18. Admin_garasinet

Admin_garasinet Peon

Best Answers:
    When I check whois for gagabux.com,they use whois protection.I think if he legit they won't use whois protection.That my opinion..!!

Admin_garasinet, May 22, 2010 IP
  19. johnfoe

johnfoe Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with you, why there should be hidden if there is no lie :rolleyes:

johnfoe, May 22, 2010 IP
  20. forum2ku

forum2ku Peon

Best Answers:
    its scam
    i still waiting 1 mounth not paid

forum2ku, Jun 3, 2010 IP