1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Game Test Niche - Highest Payout - Make Some Money!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by koahost, May 2, 2010.

Hi People,

Website Link - Affiliate Page

I have been revamping this page for months now. Just today I uploaded two video's and did some sale pitch edit's which should make this the best converting game testing product on the market.

This product has been making solid sales, some from affiliate's some from direct traffic. I am very confident that with the changes I made to this product the sales will double if not triple.

You get 75% of the $39.97 price.

This is a really old niche but it's still converting great! Here are some stats of last month:

[​IMG]

There are not many people promoting this product. Give it a shot and see that it can make you quite a good income. We hardly have refunds either.

I am always open for feedback and to help you out.

Greetings,
    Koa

koahost, May 2, 2010 IP
  2. onlinemoniez

onlinemoniez Peon

Best Answers:
    Site looks great. However, the testimonial looks and sounds a bit contrived. Plus, it's kind of short. I'm not going to lie, it turned me off quite a bit. Other than that, looks super solid. GL.

onlinemoniez, May 2, 2010 IP
  3. DH_Vendor

DH_Vendor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey I checked it out and the page looks really good, but the only thing that is kind of off is your testimonial video. I think that it is a little much, maybe just put them on your page with pictures instead of a video. Other than that I think you did a good job with colors and so on.....

DH_Vendor, May 2, 2010 IP
  4. koahost

koahost Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, I am quite skeptical about the testimonial video myself, but I am going to keep it on for the next week and see how it goes. Will post the conversion stats in this topic. For as far I see the conversions and my history with being an affiliate in this niche, we convert better with almost no refunds. Thanks for the advice. Will keep this topic updated with stats.

koahost, May 3, 2010 IP
  5. onlinemoniez

onlinemoniez Peon

Best Answers:
    onlinemoniez, May 3, 2010 IP
  6. jjMoney

jjMoney Guest

Best Answers:
    Here's a tip for anyone who wants to start promoting these types of product: YouTube is king.

jjMoney, May 3, 2010 IP
  7. onlinemoniez

onlinemoniez Peon

Best Answers:
    Yep. YouTube can be a MONSTER for certain niches. Other niches, however, are far more difficult to convert with.

onlinemoniez, May 3, 2010 IP
  8. jjMoney

jjMoney Guest

Best Answers:
    Indeed. For example upload some gameplay, insert a annotation and place link in description. If you already have a huge subscription base anyway, and it's on the latest game - you could see a lot of sales generated from a simple 5 minute task.

jjMoney, May 3, 2010 IP
  9. koahost

koahost Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are right about that, the most direct sales we get with this product are with YouTube. There are 4 simple video's on Youtube with some basic game play compilation which are bringing in quite a few sales.

koahost, May 3, 2010 IP
  10. jjMoney

jjMoney Guest

Best Answers:
    Quite. I do have to say, I have just took a look at your site, and well I am very impressed. I already have some knowledge in this niche, so as soon as I get a spart few moments, I shall start promoting.

jjMoney, May 3, 2010 IP
  11. koahost

koahost Active Member

Best Answers:
    The testimonial video has been removed. It has not increased sales at all.. might still be to short to tell but I have the feeling it's doing more damage then good.

The welcome video is still on top and this should increase conversions. Another week to figure out how this will work out.

Thanks for the advice, All is welcome!

PS: No refunds for the past month now..

Here is are some domains that would do good for natural search engine rankings:

video-game-testing.net/org
    video-game-tester.net
    howtobeagametester.net/org
    videogametestingjobs.net
    testvideogames.org
    test-video-games.org/info
    game-testing-jobs.net/org

When I started in this niche I figured that long tail keywords are not that hard to rank for. Here is one of my older affiliate website:

become-a-video-game-tester.com

This can be done a lot better, but has made me some money in this niche.

This might be random, but here is a site I made long time ago as affiliate for unlocking the wii:

unlock-wii-homebrew.com

As you can see this site has duplicated content, hardly any content to be honest and it has made me more then 500$. Using long tail keywords can be quite a good way
    to make a decent money. This site still gives me about 3/4 sales monthly which is not a lot of money but 30 minutes work, and doing absolute zero it's amazing.

And like stated above this niche is insane for video promotion. Make a simple compilation with different video game plays, upload it to networks like Youtube. Keyword the video and put a simple landing page behind it.

This topic will be updated!
    Goodluck

Last edited: May 11, 2010
    koahost, May 11, 2010 IP
    TigerPublishing likes this.
  12. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your page looks really good. I've actually thought about promoting this niche in the past but I always thought it was some big scam.

So basically this product is a guide that tells someone what they need to do in order to be "qualified" to be a game tester and to get companies to want to hire them?

Is there really a chance that these people will actually become game testers or is it way too saturated of a career? I'm sure to a lot of people, testing video games is like a dream job so you would think that there's never a shortage of supply of people willing to get paid to play video games.

Not trying to grill the product or anything, I just want to know what to expect and how to pre-sell the person before I even decide to start promoting it so I know if it's worth pursuing or not.

J1218, May 11, 2010 IP
  13. koahost

koahost Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi J1218,

It's not a big scam, but like most clickbank products, It's been sold as a complete dream. Ever seen those tel-sell products on TV?

The AB King Pro, The Pro king AB, The AB Pro King They sell it as a dream. Get your AB's in 5 days, only work out 5 minutes a day and get the best AB's!

While what you get is just a standard machine like any other.

What I am trying to explain is, The product is not the dream they are hoping for and make then a game tester in a matter of days, But It does provide pretty much all the information you need how to become one. It's a solid education towards game testing. But you will have to use it and work for it.

I was not the creator of this website, nor the product I have bought this 6 months ago and did the major changes needed to make this the top converter. The main reason for buying this is for the solid product.

But like anything else in this niche it's been sold as a dream and to be honest it's not. But the only way to sell in this niche is to create a dream around it.

The entire market kind of works this way, look at the commercials on TV you see a car driving on water.. a mobile phone that can do the most amazing. The most expensive fashion brands get made in china, Thailand, Vietnam and others. You can pay up to 500$ for a t-shirt while it's been made for not even 1$.

Went quite off topic here, but if your not a big fan of harder approach and twisting the truth so it looks so much better this is not the niche for you.

Here is the refund rate for this year.
    [​IMG]

Let me know if you need any help!

Thanks

koahost, May 13, 2010 IP
  14. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Cool thanks for the response koa.

I definitely feel you with all those ab commercials and diet supplements and what not. Everyone seems to be trying to sell this dream that you just have to buy their product and you'll wake up the next day with all your problems gone. Sadly, it somehow still works. Although I think people are starting to get tired of it for the most part.

I think for that reason, and also to minimize refunds, if I were to pitch this product I would just tell them straight up "Buying this guide is NOT going to make you wake up 3 days from now making 50k a year playing video games." and then tell them exactly what's in the guide and that it's more of an education to give them a higher chance of landing a game testing job.

Maybe this is unconventional for this product, but I think people will appreciate the honesty more because they are getting sick of all the BS and hype that surrounds almost everything these days. Plus that will cut back on the amount of refunds from those that fell for the hype and realized the product wasn't going to magically transform their life.

Anyway, do you mind sending me a review copy of the guide so I can look it over and write up a good, honest pre-sell page? I've been looking for another Clickbank product to start promoting and if everything looks good, I'll do this one.

Thanks.

J1218, May 13, 2010 IP
  15. Super_Vendor

Super_Vendor Active Member

Best Answers:
    I definitely like the way it looks!

Super_Vendor, May 13, 2010 IP
  16. koahost

koahost Active Member

Best Answers:
    My excuses for the long wait, A copy of our main book has been sent to you J1218!

We have not made much sales lately, but here are some more stats:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The conversion rate seems good, We don't have much affiliates promoting this product.

Goodluck

koahost, May 17, 2010 IP