1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[WTH] Article Writer Required To Take On Overload Of Work Quickly

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Johnson Kee, May 9, 2010.

Hi all,

My site has undergone some growth since I started my services in December of 2009 and I'm looking to hire someone for the long term to take on any extra load of work from clients I might have.

I'm looking for someone serious who's accountable and can be contacted easily. I'm from Australia, which is (PST+10), but this shouldn't be a problem if you can be contacted easily.

I want to pay you $1/100 words if you can prove to me that you have what it takes both in terms of quality of content and responsibility. The last thing I want is for you to have your own thing to do when I have clients demanding when they're content is going to be written.

I want to talk to you through GTalk or Skype, if you think you're a good applicant. PM me or contact me at Johnson[at]EmergencyContent[dot]com for more information.

Cheers,

-Johnson.

Johnson Kee, May 9, 2010 IP
  2. Aaura

Aaura Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    im interested in taking up this offer of yours :)

Aaura, May 9, 2010 IP
  3. Johnson Kee

Johnson Kee Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've found someone already. I received 22 notifications. Thank you for your interest everybody!

-Johnson.

Johnson Kee, May 10, 2010 IP