1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much do you make a month?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Audiomad, May 8, 2010.

1. ExpertForumGuy

ExpertForumGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There's always one of these posts, he wants to know how much people are making in the forums. I think it can be inspirational to know other people are making money until this day.

I have never seen anything wrong with this question.

ExpertForumGuy, May 9, 2010 IP
  2. joel007

joel007 Peon

Best Answers:
    ExpertForumGuy: He already knows people make money with Clickbank... and just so he didn't know, A LOT. :D

Naive of you OP.. almost every successful IM marketer made their fortune via Clickbank and digital products, and for good reason. :)

joel007, May 9, 2010 IP
  3. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't say that every successful online marketer has made a fortune via Clickbank. Some may have, but definitely not almost all of them.

Clickbank seems to be the most common starting point in IM, but there are other very profitable business models out there too that people probably do much better with.

J1218, May 9, 2010 IP
  4. Lastbutnotleast

Lastbutnotleast Peon

Best Answers:
    Very good input

Lastbutnotleast, May 9, 2010 IP
  5. Audiomad

Audiomad Peon

Best Answers:
    You made some great points there thanks

Audiomad, May 9, 2010 IP
  6. snakeair

snakeair Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is a private question. I don't ask my next door neighbor how much he makes per month with his job. I don't knock on strangers doors to ask them personal questions about there salary. Same thing goes for online people, there real profit they make online is a private matter. This is just my 2 cents.

Even if everyone spills there guts in this thread about there monthly earnings, will this help the thread creator make an extra thousands a month? I am sure it will motivate more people to work harder but still i think it's wrong to ask people what they are making each month.

I could whip up a fake screenshot if anyone wants to see my 6 figure salary i make every 2 months. :)

snakeair, May 10, 2010 IP
  7. FskCramer

FskCramer Member

Best Answers:
    I haven't made a dime on click bank but I'm an affiliate I have heard you can make much more selling your own products.

FskCramer, May 10, 2010 IP
  8. kawn_article

kawn_article Peon

Best Answers:
    I've had 2 sites which made me ~50$ (recovered costs).

And now I have one which is making me 100-200$/month which I'm investing back into it :D

kawn_article, May 10, 2010 IP
  9. gasura

gasura Active Member

Best Answers:
    I sell a few copies (roughly $35 per copy) of just one product each day, and I have only done 20% of what I set out to do. Which means instead of 4-5 copies a day I'm going to boost the sales up by 2-3 folds. After I've managed to milk every cent out of that product I will move on to the next. How I market them? PPC, that's all.

I have an advice for you - You will never find truly valuable information in this section of the forum(clickbank section). I see questions all over the place but the answers? They are usually terribly vague. To tell you that clickbank can indeed make you rich is already a secret itself. No successful affiliates want competition, especially in a highly competitive market like clickbank. The less competition the more I earn, so why would I want you to know that I'm making a killing?

Go search, buy or steal a clickbank blueprint which has worked for someone else in the past. It will probably take you 1-2 years to get it right yourself, but 1-2 months if you get hold of the right information. Took me 1 year to figure everything out myself before I started seeing decent money rolling in. Don't touch PPC until you know exactly what you're doing.

Having said all that, although half of me hopes that you succeed, the other half hopes that you give up so I'll have less competition. I'm sure a lot of them out there think the same way too, just that I'm a more honest liar than the other marketers :) All the best buddy.

gasura, May 10, 2010 IP
  10. rickmci

rickmci Active Member

Best Answers:
    I it not as easy as you would think. Do not give up. That is the key.....

rickmci, May 10, 2010 IP
  11. GothamOne

GothamOne Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Really, don't worry how much you'll make. Start with article marketing and learn the ropes from there.

GothamOne, May 28, 2010 IP
  12. vannarith

vannarith Active Member

Best Answers:
    I could afford only $100 per month but i got zero sale at clickbank. I earn most from my service. i do hard work and get paid from what i did

vannarith, Jun 6, 2010 IP
  13. Lastbutnotleast

Lastbutnotleast Peon

Best Answers:
    What is the situation now? :)

Lastbutnotleast, Jun 6, 2010 IP